~ Irregular Creatures - Unusual ATK and DEF values ~

NineteenHundred

Decided to do start a new series.

The Irregular Creatures are a series of monsters with, as you might expect, some pretty powerful effects. In addition though, there is one strange aspect revolving around this series of monsters - every monster has an ATK and DEF that is NOT divisable by 50. In other words, none of the Irregular Creatures have ATK or DEF values that end in 000, 00, or 50. They always end in 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 70, 80, or 90. Kind of like Reaper of The Cards (1380 / 1930) or Castle of Dark Illusions (920 / 1930).

Please notify me of OCG errors, balance issues, or other problems with these cards. Thank you.

Irregular Creature: Impact Knight

Card Type: Effect

Attribute: DARK

Level: 4

Monster Type: Warrior

Description: You can Tribute 1 "Irregular Creature" to increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the End Phase. When this card is flipped face-up, you can destroy 1 monster whose original ATK is 1600 or less on your opponent`s side of the field.

ATK: 1760

DEF: 1320

Irregular Creature: Standby Soldier

Description: If an "Irregular Creature" you control is destroyed by battle, you can pay 200 Life Points to Special Summon it on your side of the field.

ATK: 1840

Irregular Creature: Twisted Ruler

Level: 6

Monster Type: Fiend

Description: Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for every "Irregular Creature" on your side of the field. (other than this card) If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can activate one Trap Card from your hand.

ATK: 2310

DEF: 2190

Irregular Creature: Darkness Defender

Level: 6

Monster Type: Fiend

Description: If this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 1 card to switch the attack to an "Irregular Creature" you control.

ATK: 160

DEF: 2830

I`ll add more as time passes by.

Description: If an "Irregular Creature" you control is destroyed by battle, you can Tribute this card to Special Summon it on your side of the field.

If you have to tribute it just to special summon it,then that will be redundant...

but good idea overall

Description: If an "Irregular Creature" you control is destroyed by battle' date=' you can pay [i']800[/i] Life Points to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field.

Wouldn't this be better? It makes the effect more clear, but It's your call.

• 1 month later...

Archived