Awakening of Chaos II

Haou Devil 12

[/size][/size]Now here comes part 2 of my set, since I know you haven't replied to part 1 of my series, let me tell you I don't blame you if you hate my ideas. I'm just making this thread because I want to, so if you enjoy this or don't, let me know.

Chaos Realm

[spell/Field]

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior" or Fusion Monsters that list "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" as a Fusion Material Monster gain 1000 ATK. Fusion Monsters that list "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" as a Fusion Material Monster do not have their effects activated that return them to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase. Any monster with "Chaos Spirit" in their name that are on the field, when that monster is destroyed, it is returned to the top of your Deck. If "Zeo The Death Warrior" is on the field, the effect that says its name is also treated as "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" is negated while this card is on the field.

76297ic0.jpg

CROSS

[spell]

Send 1 face-up "Chaos Spirit" monster you control to the Graveyard. Special Summon 1 level 4 monster with the same name from your Fusion Deck.

76297kq5.jpg

Chaos Spirit Blaze Searon

FIRE / Level 4

[spirit/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/1200 DEF/1000

This card's name is also treated as "Chaos Spirit Searon". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "CROSS". This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for each Spell & Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard.

76297ee8.jpg

Chaos Spirit Sea Hydroc

WATER / Level 4

[spirit/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/1400 DEF/1000

This card's name is also treated as "Chaos Spirit Hydroc". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "CROSS". Durin each of your Standby Phases, draw 3 cards and discard them, then your opponent returns his/her cards from his/her hand to the Deck and shuffles it. Then your opponent draws the same amount of cards he/she returned to the Deck. If the first drawn 3 cards are not the same type of cards you discarded, inflict 500 points of damage for each one.

76297nn4.jpg

Chaos Spirit Air Windcon

WIND / Level 4

[spirit/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/1550 DEF/1000

This card's name is also treated as "Chaos Spirit Windcon". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "CROSS". During each of your Draw Phases, every time you draw a card, increase this card's ATK by 500 and increase your life points by 1000 for each card in your hand.

76297ku4.jpg

Chaos Spirit Mountain Landcaron

EARTH / Level 4

[spirit/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/1750 DEF/1000

This card's name is also treated as "Chaos Spirit Landcaron". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "CROSS". This card can attack for every card in your hand. This card skips the damage calculation and returns every monster it battles to your opponent's Deck.

76297bw6.jpg

Chaos Spirit Lightning Magnum

LIGHT / Level 4

[spirit/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/1200 DEF/1000

This card's name is also treated as "Chaos Spirit Magnum". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "CROSS". During each of your Draw Phases, draw 3 cards, look at the first one, and use the following effects:

*Monster: End the Battle Phase.

*Spell: Attack your opponent directly.

*Trap: Destroy every card on your opponent's side of the field.

76297wd7.jpg

When you look at the picture of the card, remind me to change something in the text above the card.

Chaos Spirit Darkness Necron

DARK / Level 4

[spirit/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2000 DEF/1000

This card's name is also treated as "Chaos Spirit Necron". This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "CROSS". When this card is successfully summoned, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Necron" from your Graveyard and it gains 1000 ATK when it is summoned. Select 1 Spell or Trap Card from your Deck, then this card takes the effect of the selected Spell or Trap Card.

76297pj3.jpg

Zeo The Blazing Chaos Warrior

FIRE / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Blaze Searon". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for every Spell & Trap Card on both players fields and in both players Graveyards. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297bw1.jpg

Now for those who are viewing this page, if you see over powered cards on this, let me know and i'll tell you how you can get around it.

Zeo The Sea Chaos Warrior

WATER / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Sea Hydroc". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). During your Standby Phases, draw 1 card, then your opponent returns his/her hand to the Deck then shuffles it. Then your opponent draws 1 card, if your opponent drew the wrong type of card you drew, inflict 500 points of damage. At the End Phase, your opponent draws the same number of cards he/she returned to the Deck. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297xb6.jpg

Zeo The Air Chaos Warrior

WIND / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Air Windcon". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). During each of your Draw Phases, for every card you draw, your opponent takes 1000 points of damage to your opponent and this card gains 1000 ATK and DEF every time battle damage is inflicted to your opponent. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297rj4.jpg

Zeo The Mountain Chaos Warrior

EARTH / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Mountain Landcaron". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). This card can attack for every monster on both players fields. When this card attacks, instead of sending monsters on your opponent's side of the field to the Graveyard, this card can remove them from play. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297au5.jpg

Zeo The Lightning Chaos Warrior

LIGHT / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Lightning Magnum". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). During each of your Draw Phases, draw 3 cards, look at the first one, and use the following effects: *Monster: This card can attack every monster on your opponent's side of the field. *Spell: This card gains 500 ATK for every card in your hand. *Trap: Attack your opponent directly. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297vd3.jpg

Zeo The Necro Chaos Warrior

DARK / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Darkness Necron". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). When this card is summoned, Special Summon 3 "Chaos Spirit Necron" tokens (4/DARK/ATK/1000 DEF/1000), this card gains 500 ATK for each one. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" from your Deck. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297tl5.jpg

Zeo The Volcanic Chaos Warrior

FIRE / Level 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Blaze Searon"+"Chaos Spirit Mountain Landcaron". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). This card gains 600 ATK and DEF for every card in both players Graveyards. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase. When this card is returned to the Fusion Deck by this effect, return all cards to the Deck.

76297mf5.jpg

Zeo The Spiritual Chaos Warrior

DARK / Level 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Darkness Necron"+"Chaos Spirit Lightning Magnum". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). When this card is summoned, roll a die and use the following effects: *1-3: Increase this card's ATK times the number die you rolled x500. *4-6: Inflict battle damage to your opponent times the number die you rolled x500. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297cv7.jpg

Zeo The Tundra Chaos Warrior

WIND / Level 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Air Windcon"+"Chaos Spirit Sea Hydroc". This card can be Special Summoned by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). While this card is on the field, all level 4 or higher monsters your opponent controls are switched to defense mode and all level 3 or lower monsters your opponent controls, their effects are negated. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase. When this card returns to the Fusion Deck by this effect, return all cards to the Deck.

76297pm6.jpg

The Daughter of Yubel

DARK / Level 10

[Fiend/Effect]

ATK/0 DEF/0

This card can be Special Summoned by sending 2 DARK attribute monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed in battle and all battle damage done to this card are taken out of your opponent's life points. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each DARK attribute monster in your Graveyard. Each time this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field, Special Summon 1 "Dark Rose" token(1/DARK/ATK/0 DEF/0). You take no battle damage.

76297hd8.jpg

Zeo Strike

[spell/Equip]

This card can only be equipped to "Zeo The Chaos Warrior". Increase the ATK of the equipped "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" by 800. When the equipped monster attacks one of your opponent's monsters, that monsters ATK come out of your opponent's life points. This returns to your hand at the End Phase of the turn it was activated.

76297jr2.jpg

Miracle Cross

[spell]

Select 1 "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" and 1 or more "Chaos Spirits" from your field or Graveyard and return them to your Deck. Then Special Summon 1 Fusion "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" from your Fusion Deck (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon).

76297kh3.jpg

Revoke Cross

[spell]

Discard 1 "Cross Fusion" from your Deck to your Graveyard. Select 1 Fusion "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" on your side of the field and Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters that were used to Special Summon the selected Fusion "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" from your Deck. The selected Fusion "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" is returned to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase of the turn.

76297gr6.jpg

I hope this page gets a lot of replies. If you don't like them, don't bother to come here anymore. This ends part 2 on part 3 i'll show you my Elemental Heroes, Destiny Heroes, and Evil Heroes. Then as soon as the "Awakening of Chaos" series is over, i'll bring forth my new generation of heroes, until then keep on dueling.[/size]

• 1 month later...

Archived