history any1??

Phantasy Dreamz

Which war has more impact on the world??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which war has more impact on the world??

• WWI
    • WWII

Guest PikaPerson01

The Second World War 2.

Brought America out of it's long period of isolationism, brought us the atomic bomb, shaped the world during the Holocaust, allowed Japan to become the technological powerhouse it is today, as well as began the prelude to the Cold War, which shaped the next 50 or 60 years.

All World War 1 did was start a useless war that got no one nowhere. "Oh! Trench Warfare! Let's kill thousands of our troops just to gain 4 miles of land on the battle field!" Other then that, it shaped Europe for World War 2 by letting Hitler and Stalin get to power by the poilcy of appeasement.

Meh....WWII was bloodier I suppose. So it must have been mour important =D

Your average school shooting was bloodier than the JFK assassination.

So if my theory is right then...

School Shootings > JFK Assassination

Ermm.....lemme rephrase my theory.

Bloodier = Cooler

Sound right?

WWI brought us the tank, the plane and steel ships it brought in the age of industrial warfare. WWI was alliance after alliance it was a domino effect, it was the worlds grates mess.

WWII brought us the atomic bomb and the jet plane, and the assault rifle. in WWII the earth united agents the evil of the Nazis but after that was over every body when back to fighting each other. sad is anent

Guest PikaPerson01
Scientifically: WWI for without it' date=' Hitler wouldn't be that furoius in the first place, and brought the idea of 'the world war'

[/quote']

1: Hitler wasn't "furious in the first place" after World War 1. He was already a pretty ****ed up dude. Though he may not have ascended to power if the conditions of a desperate and angry Germany weren't in place.

2: By the time Hitler rose to power, there was already the idea of a "World War". World War 1. (Though not referred to as WW1, of course.)

Archived