D.D. King

mathu

Heres my card hope you like it.

Note if something is missing, Star, type, etc. please tell me.

Name- D.D. King

LV- 10

Atk- 3500

Def- 2100

Type- Dark, Warrior

Effect- When this monster destroys a monster by battle, remove that monster from play. When this monster is destroyed, and would be sent to the grave yard, remove this card from play instead. During your next main phase following this monster being removed from play, you can remove 1 monster on your side of the field from play, to special summon this card to your side of the field, this effect can only be used once.

You can only have 1 copy of this card in your deck.

So how do u like it? please tell me if theres something i need to fix.

ok well it doesent have to be sent to the grave yard. as u might have seen it says that during your next main phase following this monster being removed from play....... and so on, it doesent have to be sent to the grave but if it is then u can still special summon it. i just wanted to slear that up.

P.S. if any of you could find a picture off of google for this card and tell me about it that would be great.

humm well what are you thinking maby something like, once per turn you may remove from play a # of cards from your hand, to remove the same # of cards from your opponents hand. If your opponent does not have enough cards in there hand you may remove from play the remaining number of cards from the top of your opponents deck.

how does that sound?

Archived