Do you like Paramore?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like Paramore?

Hailey Williams = Awesome

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

How badly are you trying to be Static?

Seriously.

Anyway. No' date=' I don't like their music. And yes, I think she's hot.

I pretty much fit into the category of 80% of the people that have heard of Paramore. =/.

[/quote']

Trying to be like Static?

I am, who I am.

No one else.

I am no one, but myself.

Yes we got that before you started stating it in the animated avatars and tags.

Animated avatars and tags?

None of my avatars said that, only one sig said that.

Secondly, accusations and assumptions, towards me, or anyone else, is a cause for action.

Apparently he didn't get it, as he accused me of trying to be like Static.

Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

Seriously.

I pretty much fit into the category of 80% of the people that have heard of Paramore. =/.

[/quote']

I am, who I am.

No one else.

I am no one, but myself.

Secondly, accusations and assumptions, towards me, or anyone else, is a cause for action.

Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg

Nahh, he just apparently he thinks im someone im not -.-"

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

Seriously.

[/quote']

I am, who I am.

No one else.

I am no one, but myself.

Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg

Can you even create a sentence without losing your dignity? Obviously, I was referring to how much you've conformed to nearly every ideal Static's had. The Amy Lee over Hayley William's reference just shot it over the top.

You are, who you are? Yeah, I gathered that by your ability to live. That's the most generic statement perceivable. It's poetic sub-context barely qualifies it to be used in your defense. However, stating that you are who you are doesn't rule out the fact you're able to change, and mimic who you happen to be. Well, in this case, try to be. Case and point.

=). Of course you'd deny it, but everytime Static throw's an opinion into the open, you come along all:

"I aggree. *Insert half of what Static said here.* It's because of this that I aggree."

^It happens alot, and I'll find some threads on it if you actually want me to.

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

Seriously.

[/quote']

I am, who I am.

No one else.

I am no one, but myself.

Oh%20the%20Drama%203.jpg

Can you even create a sentence without losing your dignity? Obviously, I was referring to how much you've conformed to nearly every ideal Static's had. The Amy Lee over Hayley William's reference just shot it over the top.

You are, who you are? Yeah, I gathered that by your ability to live. That's the most generic statement perceivable. It's poetic sub-context barely qualifies it to be used in your defense. However, stating that you are who you are doesn't rule out the fact you're able to change, and mimic who you happen to be. Well, in this case, try to be. Case and point.

=). Of course you'd deny it, but everytime Static throw's an opinion into the open, you come along all:

"I aggree. *Insert half of what Static said here.* It's because of this that I aggree."

^It happens alot, and I'll find some threads on it if you actually want me to.

Ive liked Halley way ever before Static came along, and how the hell did Static get thrown into this assumption, in this thread, in which he didnt even post in?

yes, anyone can change, I used, I am, who I am, thinking you would get around it, and know I mean, Im not like Static.

and I cant agree with someone?

find the threads, I dont care.

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

Ive liked Halley way ever before Static came along' date='[/b'] and how the hell did Static get thrown into this assumption, in this thread, in which he didnt even post in?

You took the side of Amy Lee, whilst denying that Hayley was awesome.

Contradiction? Yeah, I think so.

yes' date=' anyone can change, I used, I am, who I am, thinking you would get around it, and know I mean, Im not like Static.

[/quote']

You act, portray, and seem to try and garner the presence of someone like Static, and then you deny it, and start talking about your individualism. Right. =/.

find the threads' date=' I dont care.

[/quote']

There's a difference between one who agrees, and one who follows.

This is from my third-party perspective, and how I see you react to certain things. You can't bring a first-party perspective in to disagree with a third-party one. It just creates biased stand-points.

=/.

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

Ive liked Halley way ever before Static came along' date='[/b'] and how the hell did Static get thrown into this assumption, in this thread, in which he didnt even post in?

yes' date=' anyone can change, I used, I am, who I am, thinking you would get around it, and know I mean, Im not like Static.

[/quote']

You act, portray, and seem to try and garner the presence of someone like Static, and then you deny it, and start talking about your individualism. Right. =/.

[/quote']

This is from my third-party perspective, and how I see you react to certain things. You can't bring a first-party perspective in to disagree with a third-party one. It just creates biased stand-points.

=/.

Biased stand points?

Your the one throwing assumptions around.

Saying I act like Static is a who generalization.

I argue everything, even when I know, I will lose.

That relates to Static in that I argue everything, the fact that I argue even the things I know I'll lose proves, im not Static.

I am, trying, nor am I actually, following, or being Static.

Take your generalizations and assumptions back, if you can come with some "to-the-point" analysis, then your welcome, if not, then, just leave it where it is.

No.

Amy Lee = Awesome.

[/quote']

[/quote']

=/.

Biased stand points?

Your the one throwing assumptions around.

Saying I act like Static is a who generalization.

I argue everything, even when I know, I will lose.

That relates to Static in that I argue everything, the fact that I argue even the things I know I'll lose proves, im not Static.

I am, trying, nor am I actually, following, or being Static.

Take your generalizations and assumptions back, if you can come with some "to-the-point" analysis, then your welcome, if not, then, just leave it where it is.

You completely missed my point.

You're a first party, right?

I'm a third party, right?

It states that you can be confident in who you are, but it mightn't be the way others see you.

I've seen that you lapdog to Static quite often, thus, I generalized that you're trying to be Static.

Not as an entity, as you seem to try and disagree with. But in opinion-based things, you always appear to be a split-image of Static.

I won't take it back, for it's how I perceive for you to act.

The Amy Lee over Hayley Williams thing was in direct correlation with how Static views those two.

I pointed it out based upon that. You seem to have gotten personal about it to the point of debating, but eh. It's how I see it to be, regardless and uninfluenced of how you see things to be.

And yeah, you do that debate-til-you-drop thing alot. It's commendable, but rather devious, seeing as the person you're debating with will lose all bother to actually respond to your argument, whilst fully knowing how wrong you are. All the while making you appear the winner, with the last, unanswered say.

Archived