Yugioh! Fist of the Holy Demon! - First 3 comments get +rep!

NeoPaladin2008

Yugioh! Fist of the Holy Demon!

A Fanfic by Neo

[spoiler=...:Character Profiles:...]

Kiken Tomoshibe

Role: Main Protagonist

Deck Type: Holy Demon

Description: Tall, long, black hair, would do anything for his friends.

Kagai Arasoi

Role: Kiken's Rival

Deck Type: Dark Angel

Description: Average build, short, blond hair, and a ruthless tyrant at the top of a colossal empire.

Mikomi Gensen

Role: Kiken's Friend

Deck Type: Counter Fairy

Description: Average build, long, brown hair, a great friend to everyone around her.

So-Nagai

Deck Type: Synchro Turbo

Description: Short, with spiky black hair, a great ally to Kiken and always ready to support him.

Tetsuda Banki

Deck Type: Warrior

Description: Tall, short brown hair, a friend to Kiken but vicious to new people.

Rei-Tamei Tomoshibe

Role: Kiken's Younger Sister

Deck Type: Harpy

Description: Short, with long, blonde hair, always annoys Kiken, but refuses to leave his side.

Gaikara Arasoi

Role: Kagai's Older Brother

Deck Type: Dark

Description: Shady, tall character, never does much for his brother, and is always lurking in the shadows.

Yumeigon Burokin

Role: Kagai's Right Hand Man / Bodyguard

Deck Type: Gravekeeper

Description: Tall, bald and muscly. Stands by Kagai and is always up for a duel.

[spoiler=....:Card Database:....]

57906va5.jpg

57906to1.jpg

57906kt9.jpg

57906sp7.jpg

57906cm6.jpg

57906pp9.jpg

57906oc5.jpg

57906yq6.jpg

[spoiler=Part One - Forgotten Worries]

Kiken was soaring along, blasting down the road on his D-Wheel at full throttle. He loved doing this. With the wind in his hair and new killer combos formulating in his head, he could almost forget all his worries and let the ride take over. He never dueled on his D-Wheel, it was there purely for him to enjoy himself riding.

"Hey! Kiken!"

He heard the shout and turned his head. There, behind him was So-Nagai and Tetsuda, racing along like himself.

"Wanna come to the tourney today?" Tetsuda asked.

A wave of realisation hit Kiken. He'd totally forgotten about it!

"Sorry guys!" he said "I totally forgot!"

"That's not like you!" said So-Nagai. It was true. Today, Kiken had other things on his mind. He glanced at the time readout on his D-Wheel. It said 12.30. The tournament was due to start at 1!

"Guys... we have half an hour to get there... we're not gonna make it!"

"Yes we are!" His friends said in perfect unison. "We just need to go fast enough!"

The three friends shot forward, racing to the highlight of their day.

They were going to the Dueldrome for a fun day of dueling.

[spoiler=Part Two - Conflict at the Dueldrome!]

After blasting down the road on his D-Wheel, Kiken was glad to take off his helmet and enter his decklist, ready to play. He was shocked to fnd that his first opponent was in fact, Tetsuda. They stood up, ready to play. Dueldisks at the ready, the duel was ready to start.

Tetsuda and Kiken: Duel!

Tetsuda: Don't expect me to go easy on you! I start. Draw! I summon Marauding Captain in Attack mode!

A glimmering light appears in the centre of the arena. Out of it bursts Tetsuda's Marauding Captain and the other warrior in his hand, Warrior of the Knighthood.

57906va5.jpg

Tetsuda: Now I activate my Warrior of the Knighthood's effect! You discard 1 card from your hand!

Tetsuda's knight slashes 1 card in Kiken's hand. His Holy Demon - Dual Soul screams as it is sent to the grave.

57906to1.jpg

Tetsuda: I end my turn.

Kiken: Draw! I summon Holy Demon - Core Pulse!

A dark orb hangs over Kiken's head. In a fiery explosion, Core Pulse emerges from it.

57906kt9.jpg

Kiken: Now I use his effect, and summon Holy Demon - Eternal Serpent!

Core Pulse holds his hands to the sky. In them he creates a pulsing black orb. He fires it into the air. From it emerges Eternal Serpent.

57906sp7.jpg

Kiken: Now, synchro summon! The angels of Heaven merge with the fires of the Underworld! Emerge! Holy Demon - Rage Fist!

Two lights shine in the Dueldrome. One from the sky, the other from the ground. They merge at the top of the roof, and form a glittering ball of darkness. From it, Kiken's monster emerges.

57906cm6.jpg

Kiken: Now, Rage Fist! Attack his Captain!

Tetsuda's warrior screams as he evaporates and is sent to the Graveyard.

Kiken: 8000 Tetsuda: 6600

Kiken: Turn end.

Tetsuda: Draw! I summon another Warrior of the Knighthood! Say goodbye to two hand cards!

Kiken's Holy Demon - Eternal Serpent and Holy Demon - Mad Mage dissolve in his hand.

57906yq6.jpg

Tetsuda: I place 2 cards face-down and end my turn.

Kiken: Draw! I activate HEAVY STORM!

Tetsuda's face down Sakuretsu Armour and Magic Cylinder are blown away by Heavy Storm.

Kiken: Now! I activate Gateway to the Beyond! This allows me to summon two Holy Demons from my deck.

57906pp9.jpg

A round portal appears in the sky. From it appear Kiken's other Core Pulses.

Kiken: Now I activate both Core Pulses! Appear now! Two Holy Demon - Infernal Apprentices!

The two Core Pulses shoot their dark energy into the sky. They merge and turn into two Infernal Apprentices.

57906oc5.jpg

Kiken: Now! Synchro! Holy Demon Rage Fist!

One Core Pulse and two Infernal Apprentices walk into the vortex. They merge for another Rage Fist.

Kiken: Now! Core Pulse! Attack his Warrior!

Both monsters and Kiken's gateway are destroyed.

Kiken: Rage Fists! Double attack!

Tetsuda's Warrior is sent hurling into his grave. One Rage Fist then attacks him directly.

Kiken: 8000 Tetsuda: 3200

Kiken: Turn end.

Tetsuda: Draw! Summon Marauding Captain! His effect to summon Junk Synchron! Synchro Summon - Goyo Guardian!

Goyo appears from behind a wall, ready to battle.

Tetsuda: Now, Goyo, attack his Rage Fist!

Kiken: Hold on! I activate my Kuriboh! Negate all damage from Goyo's attack!

Tetsuda: Turn end.

Kiken: Draw! Activate Smashing Ground! Destroy his Goyo Guardian. Now, Rage Fists, Double attack for the win!

Tetsuda laughs as his life points drop to zero. "You're going to do something great one day!" He says to Kiken.

[spoiler=Part 3 - Round Two-Fight!]

Rate plz :D

not much to comment on, but here goes...

that chapter is way too short bra. the profiles don't reveal much about the characters and unless you plan on updating them regularly, i don't see any use for them. Kagai sounds like a blond Kaiba :/

i like the introductory paragraph, save the ending of the last sentence: "...it was there purely for him to enjoy himself riding." that just doesn't sound right to me...

Archived