M.P.D. Warriors

Volcan

I'm thinking of creating a card set that will take after my MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder)[yes I have Multi-Personalities]

Here is the main Monster's for now:

M.P.D. Warrior-Volcan

Dark / Warrior

1700/1200

Effect: Once during your turn, you may discard one card to activate this effect. Select one card randomly from your opponents hand and send it to the graveyard. If this card Attacks during your Battle Phase, you may add this card in your deck to Special Summon one card with "M.P.D. Warrior" in its name, other than "M.P.D. Warrior-Volcan".

M.P.D. Warrior-Dorobo

Dark / Warrior

1500/1500

Effect: Once during your turn, you may pay 500 Life Points to take control of one of your opponents face-up monsters. The selected monster cannot be tributed. Return control of the monster back to your opponent at the End Phase of your turn. If this card Attacks during your Battle Phase, you may add this card in your deck to Special Summon one card with "M.P.D. Warrior" in its name, other than "M.P.D. Warrior-Dorobo".

M.P.D. Warrior-Daisuki Desu

Dark / Warrior

1200/1200

Effect: Once during your turn, you may discard one card to increase your Life Points by 1200. If this card Attacks during your Battle Phase, you may add this card in your deck to Special Summon one card with "M.P.D. Warrior" in its name, other than "M.P.D. Warrior-Daisuki Desu".

M.P.D. Warrior-Vuella

Dark / Warrior

1000/1900

Effect: Once per turn, If there is at least one "M.P.D. Warrior" on the field with a different name, You may inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents life points. If this card Attacks during your Battle Phase, you may add this card in your deck to Special Summon one card with "M.P.D. Warrior" in its name, other than "M.P.D. Warrior-Vuella".

M.P.D. Warrior-Animo

Dark / Warrior

1600/800

Effect: Once during your turn, You may tribute this card to Special Summon one monster from your graveyard with "M.P.D. Warrior" in its name other than "M.P.D. Warrior-Animo" or "M.P.D. Warrior-Tatsu Aganami".

M.P.D. Warrior-Tatsu Aganami

Dark / Warrior

2000/500

Effect: You may Special Summon this card from your hand if there is at least two monsters with "M.P.D. Warrior" in their name on the field. If you Special Summon this card, inflict 300 damage to your opponents Life Points for each Spell and Trap face-up on the field.

I will add Spells and Traps later.

Archived