Fan - Fic

Dark

PKMN FF  

1 member has voted

1. 1. PKMN FF

• Yes, make one.
    • Naw, don't!

This might be against the rules, I never bothered to check, but should I make a Fan - Fic? I have stopped making cards until mah Christmas/BDAY special event. And my SHOP orders have been dying down over the time. So I wanted to make a Fan-Fic. It would be about Pokemon, the Sinnoh region. Unlike other Pokemon Fan-Fics, mine would be neat and organized. But I have no idea how to run a FF. HELP!

Make it as original as possible, put in separate stretches of continuity from the actual Game, put in a detailed and complex storyline and continuity, add in depth characters who's characters will expand over time, plot twist and use all the literary devices.

Then it would be great.

Obviously, this sounds way too much like an RP. So, it would be like an RP, yet people would be playing the characters? Than, screw Sinnoh Region, we go to Opal region. How to I moderate a FF? Like, how do I control the characters and the people and the NPCs?

Oh RP???

To start off, just have 2 options:

1. Create the characters yourself:

That way, you feel happy and can run the story to your way. But some people MAY not like it.

2. Have others create characters for you:

Makes you less stressful, and people love it. But, the story might not go as planned

There

Archived