Yu-Gi-Oh! Destruction of Oblivion's Luck. (PG-13)

Marly

Welcome to my first Fanfic. Hopefully you'll enjoy it. Please rate it. This may be PG-13 for violence and mild language.

Characters Known So Far: [spoiler=] Art_trade___Eden_by_roadkillblues.jpg

Name: Yascora Tomes

Personality: Mysterious and smart. He knows about Erin and his father. And is looking for the "Heart of Ace's". He has felt sadness, but also is overconfident.

Deck Type: Pyro.

Untitled-6.jpg

Name: Erin Mleek

Personality: He says he doesn't have feelings anymore, but that's a lie. He feels sadness and anger. But That's it. He misses his father, but he gets along without him, trying to go foward.

Deck Type: Full House (Queen's Knight, King's Knight, Jack's Knight, Alkana Knight Joker, Etc.)

Prologue [spoiler=] Three years have passed since the death of Fetran Mleek. He died of mysterious causes, his last words were to his son.

"Remember, son," He stopped to cough. "Remember, forget me. I'm not worth your sorrow."

He had died. His son, Erin, was overwhelmed with grief. He had almost gone insane twice, attempted suicide 4 times, and lost everyone he had cared about because they weren't going to be the ones to hang out with the depressed kid. He had took up crime, but only so he doesn't die of hunger.

While he was walking home a mysterious man wielding a duel disk appeared from the darkness.

"Give me the Heart of Ace's!" His phone rang. "Yes,... Really?" He sprinted off toward a dark cloud, leaving Erin dumbfounded.

[spoiler=Episode I]

The rain was pounding on Erin's cold body. He was thinking about the mystery duelist that he had encountered earlier.

"Give me the Heart of Ace's!"

That's what the duelist had said. Then his phone started to ring. And he ran off. The moon's light was reflecting off his silvery armour. Erin watched in awe. The man looked strong, and proud. Like his father.

Erin wasn't wearing any type of armour. He was an orphan and could barely afford food. Much less armour. He lived in an alley. Either dueling or stealing for food. His father had died under mysterious causes when he was thirteen, but he could remember everything about him. His smile, his courage, his strength, but this man wasn't his father. Both him and his father had never heard of any "Heart of Ace's".

That's when he convinced himself it was just a crazy man or something trying to steal money. Maybe a thug. It didn't matter know, Erin had a philoshpy. If you don't know them. Don't bother. He cuddled up in the rain under the building that he slept under everyday. He was crying, the man reminded him of his father.

He was awoken by the sound of screaming. It was coming from the far east. He sprinted toward the screams hoping whoever was in trouble was going to be okay. When he reached the source of the screams there was a dark abandoned house. He walked inside, and saw the same man that had asked him for the Heart of Aces. There were cards lying over the ground in front of him.

"Who the hell are you!?" Erin was furious, and he wanted answers. Erin pulled out his Duel disk that was scratched and broken. It was his only one, his father had made it for him.

The man smiled, he looked like he was having the time of his life.

"My name is Yascora Tomes. And i've heard you have quite the deck." He looked down at Erin's broken duel disk. "Hmph, it's strange how you can be poor and a good duelist." He started laughing.

"Why were you screaming!"

"That wasn't me." More laughs, "That was my last opponent. Which reminds me, I need the Heart of Ace's young Erin. We already have the Spade of Club's and the Diamond of Spade's. It's not like you can stop us now anyway."

"What the hell is a Heart of Ace's!""

"Fine, play dumb." He pulled out a strange wand and yelled "Oblivion take us!"

They appeared in a white room, it was completely white.

Yascora pulled out his duel disk, "Let us duel."

[spoiler=Episode II]

Erin: 8000

Yascora: 8000

Erin: I'll go first! Draw!

Erin: I summon Queen's Knight in Attack Position! And set a face down! Your go!

Yascora: Draw!

Yascora: I Summon Volcanic Rocket in Attack Position! Due to it's effect I can pick 1 Blaze Accelerator and add it to my hand! Next, I activate Blaze Accelerator and Tribute it for Tri-Blaze Accelerator. And finally here comes your demise! I Summon Volcanic Doomfire!

The massive beast was staring down Erin with dark fiery eyes.

Yascora: Volcanic Shell Destroy Queen's Knight!

Erin: I activate Mirror Force!

Yascora: No!, Ergh. I place two face downs and end my turn.

Erin: Draw!

Erin: I summon King's Knight in Attack Position, and since Queen's Knight is on the field I can Special Summon jack's Knight! Jack's Knight, Direct Attack!, Queen's Knight, Direct Attack! King's Knight, Direct Attack!

Erin: 8000

Yascora: 3000

Erin: Ha! Your go!

Yascora: Draw!

Yascora: I activate Monster Reborn! Go Volcanic Doomfire! Blazing Fist Attack on Jack's knight! Your turn.

Erin: 6900

Erin: Draw!

Erin: I activate Monster Reborn, Go Jack's Knight! Now I activate Polymization! I summon Arcana Knight Joker! Now Destroy his Volcanic Doomfire!

Yascora: I activate Mystic Cylinder!

Erin: 3150

~Will be continued~

[spoiler=Episode III]

Yascora: This duel will be over this turn! Draw!

Yascora smiled, Erin flinched.

Yascora: I activate the card, Blazing Volcano!, By discarding 2 cards from my hand, I can destroy all non Pyro Type monsters on your side of the field! Now Volcanic Doomfire, Attack his lifepoints directly!

Erin: 150

Erin was trembling, he had no idea what would happen to him if he lost.

Erin: I draw!

Erin: I activate the Field Spell Chess Game! This always me to special summon 1 Rook's Knight! Now I tribute Rook's knight to summon, Herin, Gambler of love! With it's effect I can destroy 1 monster on your side of the field and inflict it's ATK points to your Life Points!

Yascora: What!? No!

Erin: I choose Volcanic Doomfire!

Erin: 150

Yascora: 0

This won't go over well with my boss, Yascora raised his strange wand, Flames of Oblivion's Gamble return us!

Erin appeared back in the house, but Yascora was gone.

Archived