Turn of Fate

inazuma101

Ken was at the Card shop looking at the new packs and duel discs. He needed a duel disc for the up coming tournament in the city, so he came here to the best card shop in town. Ken saw a black duel disc with red outlines and turned around to talk to the shopkeeper.

“Hay rich how much is this duel disc?” He called to the shop owner.

“One hundred dollars dude,” the shop owner said to him “and if ya buy it I even throw in an extra pack of cards.”

Ken looked at him and said “Sorry Rich I don’t have that much, I only got fifty on me.”

Rich thought for a moment and then said “Then how about a duel?”

“A duel?” Ken replied

“Yeah you duel me for it if you win you get the duel disc, but if win you work for me until you make two hundred dollars for that duel disc,” Rich said as he picked up his duel disc.

Ken smiled and got out his deck and then looked over to rich and said “Ok, let’s duel.”

“Great, grab that duel disc and meet me out back,” Rich said as he walked out back.

“Ok,” Ken said as he grabbed the duel disc, put it on his left arm, and ran out back almost tripping over his own feet.

Ken activated his duel disc and loaded his deck into it; he put his synchro deck in the side slot and said “You go first, rich.”

“Ok,” rich said as he drew a card from the top of his deck “I don’t think you have a chance because I summon, Shang fighter in attack mode, with his 1800 attack points he is a long run for you and your samurai’s, I also play a fighting spirit, it activates when I have a card on the field with fighter in its name, and allows me to summon another monster from my hand with the same name in it, now come on out Shang fighter, I lay a card face down and end my turn.”

“Nice move rich but not nice enough,” Ken said as he drew his card and smiled “I play shien’s castle of mist, and summon The six samurai Zanji to the field and throw down two cards face down.” Ken looked at the field for a moment and tried to come up with a strategy.

“Just like old times, right Ken,” Rich said as he drew his card “remember this card, I play charming flute of the fighters, it allows me to control one of your monsters for one turn, but I have to destroy one of my monsters, but it’s all good, now Zanji come fight for a champ!” Zanji hopped over to the other side of the field next to Riches Shang fighter. “Now I play Shang high palace, which gives all monsters with fighter in their name 500 extra attack, now Zanji, Shang fighter, attack,” Rich said as the two monsters attacked Ken. Rich looked at Ken and said “what no witty come back now that your life points are at 3900 in one attack, I would think so but oh well, your turn.”

“Ill take back my Zanji now,” Ken said as he drew and Zanji hopped back over to Ken’s side, “Its time to kick it up to maximum attack force, I play The six samurai Niashi and thanks to that I play Great Shogun Shien, since I have two monsters with six samurai in their name I can summon him, and also you can only activate one magic, or trap per turn, now I equip my niashi wit axe of despair, and I also use Exile of the samurai which I can use to send three cards with samurai in its name from my deck or hand to the grave yard, and I choose Irou, Zanji, and Irou, now I play monster reborn which I will summon to the field The six samurai Irou, now I play from the field lightning vortex, by sending one card to the graveyard I can destroy your monster, I also play giant turnade, now my monsters will attack you for game.”

“Dang Ken your good,” Rich said as he walked over to him “I didn’t think you could come back from my attack.”

“Yeah me too, it’s a lucky thing I drew Shien when I did or it would have been curtains for me, ya know,” Ken said as he looked towards the door.

Rich turned towards the door and saw a guy standing there and said “Hay Ken isn’t that Jin standing there.” Not even answering Ken ran out the door. “Well come again Ken, and don’t forget your deck,” Jin said putting his duel disc on the counter “And if ya ever need a job I could sure use some help.”

“What’s up Jin,” Ken said as he got to the door.

“Not much I just was seeing if you got your duel disc yet, and it looks like you did,” Jin said as he looked at Ken’s left arm.

“Yeah isn’t it sweet,” Ken said as he held it up.

Jin looked and said “It sure beats the regular model,” as he pointed to his.

“Ok Jin, I’ll have to catch you later,” Ken said turning around.

“Just don’t forget next week is the big tournament,” Jin said “You got it?”

“I got it, I got it now stop bugging me about it I’m just as excited as you are,” Ken said as he started walking down the road towards his house.

As Ken was walking down the road to his house he thought he saw a monster in the corner of his eye. He turned quickly but saw nothing. “Man I’m losing it today,” Ken said to himself as he kept walking toward his house. “I wonder whets Mom cooking for dinner? I hope its ramen, man do I love ramen,” Ken said as he got to the corner before his house.

As Ken turned the corner he saw a teenager around his age with white hair and black clothing. Ken ran up to the teenager and saw that he was knocked out. Ken lifted the guy and pulled him on his back as he walked home.

this is my yugioh fan fic turn of fate chapter one tell me how you like it.

Archived