Rainsford Fan-fic, episode 1

rainsford

Hi, this is my first fan-fic, so please dont be mean, but gice comments on how to improve!! sorry for any OCG or grammar errors. Also, im not a good card maker, so the cards below are a bit rubbish.

This fan-fic is set in the same time as the duelist kingdom arc in that time of the series. That means that any duels are played with those rules. That means 2000 Life Points, no tributes, those kind of things. Well, here i go.

EPISODE ONE:

Luke: Stop pulling me Adam, i know how to walk!

Adam lets go of Luke and open the corridor door.

Luke: Why have you brought me here?

Adam: My father wants a word with you, he's in here.

Luke raises and eybrow, but at a stern look from Adam, steps into the room. Inside it is dark and cold, and a long black table is in the centre, lit by a single candle. At the end of it is a chair turned away, all that can be seen is some long, silver hair.

Adam: I'd like to introduce you,to my father, Maximillion Pegasus.

The chair turns around, revealing a man holding a glass of wine, with a red suit and a small mouth that was curled into a smile.

Pegasus: Ah, Luke, you made it. my son was telling me all about your, ah, "Natural Talent", shall i say? well, according to Adam, you have a certain affinity with the card game duel monsters, have you not?

Adam: He beat me, and ive been playing all my life. he'd never even played before, its imposible. he even made his own deck! it was like he was born with the ability to play.

*FLASHBACK*

Adam (Narating) : I said i'd teach him how to play, and i'd make him a deck, but he made his own, and made his moves before i had a chance to teach him the rules. He played brilliantly, and got me down to 300 Life Points, where i hadn't even scratched his slightly.

Adam: I summon, Ruler of the Blue Flame in Attack Position!

165371le1.jpg

I also play this card face-down.

Adam (In head): As soon as he attacks, as long as the monster has the same amount of level starts, it'l halve his Life Points and destroy the attacking monster, and whats more, if its a Spellcaster monster that attacks me, her loses Life Points equal to the Attack of the monster he attacked with! He can't win!

Luke: Err (Looks at hand) i summon, The Blinded Dragon, in Attack Position!

165371qk0.jpg

Adam: What?

Luke: Now i attack your ruler of the blue flame!

Adam: No! Since his monster has more level stars than mine, i can't activate my trap! I lose. To someone who hasn't played before!

*END FLASHBACK*

Adam: It was the most embarrising thing in my life.

Pegasus: Son, you have never been a brilliant duelist. But i assure you that it won't be quite as embarrising as you think. You will duel him again. But this time, use this deck. I promise you that you won't lose. i have seen your victory.

Pegasus hands Adam a deck.

Adam: If its a deck that you have created, i can't lose. Hehe. Luke, we duel again, and this time you won't win!

Adam leads Luke out of the room, with Pegasus following close behind. He leads him down another corridor, to a door at the very end, into a giant room, a duel chamber.

Pegasus: this is where the duelist kingdom tournament finals will take place, and this is where you will duel.

Adam steps up to the dueling podium, and it rises up above the chamber. Luke walks around and does the same on his podium.

Adam: Its time to duel!

Luke: 2000 Adam: 2000

Adam draws five cards.

Adam: Since your a newbie, i'll go first!

Adam draws another card.

Adam: Hahahaha! You will fall with cards like these! I summon the Cyclops Warrior in attack position!

165371yf5.jpg

Adam: Try defeating that!

Luke: How am i supposed to play a game ive only played once before/ I hardly know any of the rules! Well, here goes nothing... lets try... this card! Sacred Guardian!

165371ps9.jpg

Now! Sacred Guardian, destroy his Cyclops warrior!

Luke: 2000 Adam: 1800

Adam: Hmm, not bad for an amateur. Now its my turn.

Adam draws a card.

Adam: Nice job father, this decks proving to be pretty good so far!

Luke: What do you mean, your losing.

Pegasus: At the moment yes, but wait and see.

Adam: First i summon, Evil Clown in Attack position.

165371yj7.jpg

Luke: What? That card has no where near enough strength to defeat my dragon!

Adam: Watch and lear. I Activate the Spell Card Darkness Generator!

165371dj1.jpg

Adam: This increases my Evil Clowns Attack to 1800! That makes it alot more powerful than you dragon! Go, Evil Clown, destroy his Sacred Dragon!

Luke: 1600 Adam: 1800

Luke: No! My dragon, that puts me down to less Life Points than you!

Adam: I'll end my turn for now. Lets see what pathetic maneuver you can come up with next.

Luke draws a card

Luke: All these cards are useless. The best thing i can do is place resurection Beast in Defense and use its effect, but all that will do is get me another monster to my hand, which i don't really need. All i can do is defend and hope for a good card next turn. *Sigh* look at me talking about my moves like i know how to play the game. i dont understand this, but it fells like something is guiding me, something ancient...

I set this card, to protect my Life Points.

Adam draws a card

Adam: Hmm, this card will come in handy later, but i think that if you can't handle the monster thats on the field at the minute, then theres no point playing this even stronger monster onto the field. Evil Clown, destroy his face-down defense monster.

Luke: Big mistake! You attacked my Resurection beast. When this card is destroyed, i can choose 1 monster from my deck and add it to my hand!

165371zj6.jpg

Luke: I don't really have any good monster in my deck to choose, that have an attack below 2300 anyway. Hmm... i choose this one. If i don't draw a good card next turn i can use it for defense.

Adam: Well, now that thats over and done with, its your turn.

Luke draws a card.

Luke: Yes! The Dark Knight! This card is alot stronger than his Evil Clown! I summon, The Dark Knight, in Attack Poition.

165371ck7.jpg

Luke: Dark Knight, destroy his Evil clown!

Luke: 1600 Adam: 1300

Luke: Thats it from me!

Adam: Hm. You managed to destroy my Evil Clown. Good job. I never thought i'd have to use this, but since you defeated my clown, i have no choice. I summon, Emperors Dragon!

165371xu8.jpg

Adam: Emporers Dragon, destroy his Dark Knight!

Luke: 900 Adam: 1300

Luke: How am i supposed to destroy that, i was strugling to defeat a monster that was way weaker than this one. What am i going to do.

Adam: Its your move, weakling.

Luke draws a card.

Luke sets a monster, but Adam's dragon destroys it, and another.

Adam: Is his all this duel is going to be? Me destroying all of your defense.

Adam draws.

Adam: You can't defeat my monster. But just to make sure you don't slip through.... Emporers Dragon, i summon you!

Luke: Another one?

Adam: thats right! Detroy his deefense monster my dragons!

Luke: I need a card. I need a card. Come on...

Luke draws.

Luke: Oh yeah! Just what i needed! I activate the Spell card, Lullaby!

165371ma3.jpg

Luke: This means that you can't attack for three turns with any monsters!

Adam: If thats all, i draw and end my turn.

*2 turns left*

Luke: I set this card and end my turn.

Adam: I draw. yes! A monster card. Since this card is summoned after the lullby card is activated, it is free to attack. I summon Reaper, God of the Afterlife!

165371br2.jpg

Adam: Reaper, destroy his defense!

*1 turn left*

Luke: I draw! Now i summon, Dark Mage!

165371cc3.jpg

Luke: Dark Mage, destroy his Reaper!

Luke: 900 Adam: 1000

Luke: I end my turn, now your dragons are free.

Adam draws.

Adam: Now that my dragons are free, they will have no problem destroying your Mage!

Luke: 400 Adam: 1000

Adam: And to make things even worse for you, i summon my final Emporers Dragon!

Luke: No!

Adam: NOw its time, time to lose! Make yor move, and hurry so i can finally defeat you!

Luke Draws a card

Luke: Theres nothing i can do. All i have are these element cards. Hmm... wait a minute.... all these cards must be linked in someway.... Element of fire, element of wind, element of water and element of earth, and this card i just drew element fusion. Wait, i can still win. I - I - I've won... I think... I activate my five element Spell cards!

165371qy9.jpg165371sq8.jpg165371gk4.jpg165371xv3.jpg165371ht4.jpg

Luke: The special abil;ity of these cards, wins me the duel!

Adam: No, this cannot be!

Pegasus: Hm, my millenium eye appears to have failed me this time. I forsaw Lukes defeat. i shall have to keep an eye on him. But the only way to do that is to invite him to the tournament.

Adam: I lost, to an amateur. It is imposible.

Luke:I won! i don't believe it.

Pegasus: Congratulations Luke, you dueled brilliantly. In fact, so well that i am inviting you to compete in the tournament in my sons place.

Adam: Huh? No! Dad! Don't!

Pegasus: So, what do you say?

Luke: I don't kno what to say - er, sure i'll compete.

Pegasus: Excellent! I'll have to keep a close eye on you.

Adam: You won't get away with this father. This won't be the last you'll see of me...

THE END

Archived