Yu-Gi-Oh! I Wanna Be A Champ!

Judai900

Hey there everyone!! I'm new to this Fan-Fic and I hope I can do something great for you all. For all this time, I've bee wanting to do my imaginary story of Yu-Gi-Oh? Here's my character! More will be coming up! Also! Could anyone teach me how to do the click to view/hide thingy? I thank you for that!

Characters:

Name: Luserina Dashwood

Deck: She don't know what she want to name it. (Coming Soon!)

Description: Well...she wears a round glasses, long black hair but even so, her classmates think she look like a nerd. But don't judge the book by its cover ya know! She look up to her senior Amelia as a great duelist. She doesn't know she has a secret within her...a power?

Name: Amy Dashwood

Deck: The Cute

Description: Luserina's little sister and she is currently has a weak body

since she was born. Nevertheless, she is always strong and sometimes depend her big sister. Love to cheer people up when they feel down.

Name: Victoria Dashwood

Deck: Use to duel but after she got married, she stopped...

Description: Head of the family and her husband died when Luserina still young. A caring person especially towards her daughters and always love to say "Never Give Up!" to them.

Name: Amelia Adam

Deck: The Counter & Lust

Description: She didn't graduate from her school due to her mark in her exam and was to attain school again. Even so, her classmates respected her as their senior and like their big sister especially to Luserina. Sweet huh?

Chapter 1 - Not Yet! Not Yet!

The school bells. That will be the sound of freedom. This time! She will never miss her chance! The streets in Domino city sure pack lots of people. Obstructing her way sure is a pain but nevertheless rush to the store. At last she reached at it but sadly, everything was gone in an instants.

"Yo Luserina! Didn't get what you want?"

That was her senior, Amelia. From Luserina view, she respect Amelia-senpai dueling skill and look up to her as her big sister. Guess she must have snuck all from class just to buy her stuff.

"Senpai! You snuck out of class again today! You know the test is coming!" Luserina yelled at her.

"Eh? There you change your subject again aren't you? Anyway, I know what I'm doing so......yeah...." Amelia said.

"Yeah! That's all!? Anyway, senpai, what did you just bought? Your clothes and magazine again?" Luserina said.

Without anything to say, she took out something form her bag and it is the latest booster pack Luserina really want.

"Sen..! Senpai! You got it! Please! I want it! Please!" Yelled Luserina happily.

"Ok! Duel me!" Said Amelia with a smile.

"I knew it...she will never go down without a duel..." She said with her depressed face.

"No...Really...Duel me if you want it so much..." Amelia said with her serious tone.

Luserina heart was pounding really fast and that was her first time hearing senpai voice in such a serious tone. That strike fear in her heart since she always very cheerful towards her.

"There! There! You shouldn't be afraid just because of my voice! Let's have a fun one like we always do Luserina!" She said with a smile this time.

She took out her Duel Disk in her bag and wear it. Luserina was speechless but eventually accept her duel. She took her "Special" Duel Disk given by Seto Kaiba himself. Usually most duelist wear their Duel Disk on their left but for her case, she wear on her right. The entire Duel Disk have to be change of course. To Luesrina, when she draw her cards with her left hand, it brings her good luck, sometimes though. She doesn't like to draw with her right due to her fear she had since young and claims to have terrible nightmare. The Duel Disk activated and rainbow light of highlight was shown on the disk.

Luserina: 4000

Amelia: 4000

"DUEL!!" Both of them yelled.

"I shall start first Luserina! I summon Celtic Mirage Knight in attack mode! (1700/2000)"

A full body armour knight appear in front of Amelia and its aura is fearsome. It hold a huge greatsword and it easily hold it like a feather.

"I'll set two cards face-down and that's end of my turn."

Luserina duel her senior many times but this is one she had an uneasy feeling about it. She decided to put it aside and focus on the game.

"I'll draw!!" She yelled when she smiled.

"This is it! I play Natalia, The Dark Knight in attack mode! (1900/1700)"

A beautiful armour maiden appear in the field and drew her sword halfway. Despite her beautiness, there is also an evil aura around her. Amelia gave out her smile and shook her head lightly.

"Senpai! I attack your knight! Prepare yourself!"

Luserina monster went towards the knight and in one, swift slash and sheathe the sword back halfway. At the same time, the knight explode right in front of Amelia.

"I place two cards face down and I shall call it an end. Your turn Amelia-senpai!"

Luserina: 4000

Amelia: 3800

"Humph! Nice one Luserina! It's my turn! Draw! First thing first! I activate a Trap card! Soul Resurrection! This allows me to Special Summon my knight in Defense Position."

The knight appear on the field again and this time it use its sword greatsword to defense himself.

"I'm not done yet! I set one monster face-down and end my turn!"

"That's strange...Usually senpai always go on offensive...nevertheless, I must strike her while the iron is still hot!" She said in her heart.

She draw her card and place her another card on the disk.

"I set one monster face-down and attack your face-down monster! Go Natalia! Dark Burst Sasher!"

As Luserina monster attack the face-down monster, it reveal and it was a full body armour knight but a different one. It hold no weapon of such but cross its arms to defense himself. The attack did not go throught it and bounce back.

"Too bad Luserina! My Celtic Guardian Knight defense is higher! (1300/2200)"

"When Celtic Guardian Knight was attack in face-down Defense Position, its effect is activate!"

Then when the eyes of the knight shine brightly and a strange force hit Luserina all of the sudden. She yelled in pain and she wonder what was that.

"Its effect is when you attack him in face-down Defense Position, you take the same damage points and direct damage you directly. That will be 600 in total."

"Senpai! That's mean of you! Anyway! It's still my turn! I set one card and end!"

Luserian: 3400

Amelia: 3800

"My turn! Draw! My monster as you can see look like a wall monster to you but it is not Luserina. Too bad you cannot destroy it and I'm gonna play Polymerization! I'll combine my both knight and come forth! Lord Nexon, The Bloody Knight! (2500/2700) Go! Attack Natalia my Lord! Injustice Blood!"

The knight drew out its greatsword and charge towards Luserina monster. She's not going to see her Natalia destroy just like that. Soon she need Natalia's effect to work.

"I activate my Trap card! Negate Attack! This will allow me to negate your attacking monster and end the entire Battle Phase!"

The knight hit the barrel around Natalia and nothing happen.

"Very well then! But of course, I will not watch you activate your effect for next turn so I activate my knight effect."

"What! Effect during this time!" Luserina yelled in shocked.

"Once per turn, I discard one card from my deck and select one monster my opponent controls and destroy it! I select Natalia of course!"

"Not so fast! I activate Trap card! The Dark Order! When one of my monster is selected by a Spell or Effect! I can switch it to my other monster! I select my face-down!"

The knight begin his effect and sky dive towards the face-down card. The card reveal and there appear another maiden. It was destroy before Luserina eyes.

"It's your Sophia, The White Knight! You could have activate the effect just like Natalia! What a mistake you make Luserina!"

"Forgive me Sophia..." She said in her heart. "Draw! I now activate my Natalia effect! During my 2nd Main Phase 1 when it was Normal Summoned, I can tribute her to Special Summoned one of my favourite! Come forth! Natalia. The Fallen Valkyrie!! (2900/2500)"

A Valkyrie appear behind Luserina and speard its dark wings. From the look of Amelia, she just smile away as if she is ready to take the monster on.

Archived