Digimon - Fusions of Darkness ( Chapter 2 Released)

Ropp

This is a Digimon story. C&C would be nice. And ideas are taken into consideration. Any way on with the show!

[spoiler=Appearances Of Partners:] Frimon:6fuwlc.jpg

Xiaomon:n9hmr.jpg

Gigimon: 2bslt2.jpg

Missimon: ddpamo.jpg

[spoiler=Act 1

The facts]

[spoiler=Chapter 1

Abrupt Meeting]

It was a cold Saturday morning. All seemed normal. But it wasn’t. A force was mustering, and it wouldn’t wait for long.

Kai woke up. It was so cold he pulled his covers over his head. He stood up, still wrapped in cover, and walked to the wardrobe. He opened it and put on his grey and yellow t-shirt. Followed by his brown shorts. He suddenly remembered how cold it was and walked out of his room. His house was empty. His mother on a work trip and his older sister out with her friends. He poured out some cereal and ate it without the milk. Suddenly his phone rang. Kai got up slowly and dropped his covers. He picked up the phone.

“Hello?” he said lazily.

“Hey Kai. Its Gabi. Come to my place quickly.” Gabi said quickly. She hung up and Kai ran to the door, barely putting his shoes on. Gabi was Kai’s girlfriend. Or at least he liked to say she was. She didn’t mind as she was that close to him it didn’t make a difference. Kai ran down his apartment stairs and into the street. Luckily Gabi’s place was just across the street from his. He ran across dodging the traffic. He made it to her stairs. Then he remembered the 9 sets of stairs ahead.

“You have to be joking.” He said as he realised the elevator was down. He ran up the stairs as quickly as his teenage legs would go. As he made it to her door he leant against it. Then it opened and he fell on Gabi’s gold sandals. Gabi was wearing her usual attire of pink dress, gold sandals and purple hat. Her pink hair waved in the wind.

“Get in lazy.” She said as she dragged him in.

“What’s the emergency?” Kai said, adjusting to the pink.

“You will see.” Gabi said quietly.

“Where is Mimi?” Kai asked. Mimi was Gabi’s elder sister. She too had a cowboy hat but never wore it anymore.

“Out with Flora. Duh.” Gabi said mockingly. Flora was Kai’s elder sister. She was always with Mimi.

“Oh yeah.” Kai followed Gabi into the kitchen.

When they arrived there was a little noise of moving from the cupboard.

“Cats?” Kai asked.

“Don’t be stupid Kai.” Gabi said.

Kai walked up to the cupboard. It was still making noises as he approached it. He quickly pulled it open and saw 2 beady eyes staring at him. As he stared back it jumped and kissed his face. The body of the thing was that of an white blob. It had red ears and a red fluffy tail. It fell off of Kai’s face and ran to Gabi. Gabi screamed as the thing licked her like a puppy.

“Awww” Gabi said.

Kai jumped up and started to leave.

“Where are you going?”

“Home. To finish my breakfast.”

“Ok. See you later!” Gabi said as Kai walked out.

Kai ran the same route home. He opened his door and was tackled by a hooded man. Kai screamed was muffled by a rag. He passed out within seconds.

When he awoke a little while later with a little slime on him. He looked at the slime and the slime looked back. The slime resembled a dandelion but was slimier. It moved off of Kai to allow him to stand. Kai stood warily and dazed. He walked into his home to find it unharmed. AS he turned back around there was no longer a dandelion there, but a weird looking lion cub. As he stared at the cub he spotted that it had a frill that looked sturdy rather than fluffy.

“Hello.” The thing said.

“H-Hi.” Kai said dazed.

“I’m Frimon.” Frimon said.

“I-I’m Kai.”

Frimon crawled past Kai and bit the phone that Kai had dropped. He spat it at Kai.

“You might want to phone Gabi.”

“Oh yeah!” Kai picked up the phone and dialled her number.

“Kai! Is that you?” Gabi sounded worried. “I saw someone attack you. Are you ok? I would’ve come but Xiaomon told me to stay.”

“Xiaomon?” Kai said.

“My little Digital friend.” Gabi sounded like she knew it all.

“Digital?” Kai asked.

“I will explain later. Give me a second to get there. Call Lance.”

Gabi hung up and Kai rang Lance.

“Hey Lance. Get over to my place now.” And Kai hung up with that.

He ran to the door to let Gabi in. Gabi walked in followed by what Kai presumed as Xiaomon. Xiaomon is a small, round thing with black eyes, drooping pink ears, and a pink tail.

“Hello” It said.

“Hey” Said Frimon.

“Aren’t they cute Kai?” Gabi said

“If you say so.” Kai said.

At that moment Lance ran in. Lance was followed by a red ball. It had a white under belly and four little legs. Little wings on its body with a red and black tail completed its look.

“I have no idea.” Said Lance.

“Nor do I.” Kai and Gabi said at the same time.

[spoiler= Chapter 2

Digitally Connected]

“So. What are these things?” Lance asks.

“I have no idea.” Kai answers

“We are Digimon!” Frimon said.

“Which are what?” Gabi stepped in after phoning everyone else to get here.

“Digital Monster. We come from the Digital world. Its in danger. We need your help. We were sent here to save our world and get you to help.” Frimon explains.

“What’s happening there?” Gabi carried the conversation.

“We have had other problems like this. Namely the black gears but this is worse. The gears were breakable but the curse isn’t. Before you ask the curse makes you turn insane and evil. It only works on us Digimon. We have no idea how it was started and how to stop it. There is also human researchers around now. They are researching our world and disturbing its balance.” Frimon took control.

“But what can we do?” Kai asks.

“Do what others did before you. Come to our world and help.”

“Where is proof of these others?” Gabi asks.

“Well to begin there was Tai, Matt, Mimi-” Frimon cant finish.

“Mimi!?” Gabi shouts. “Cant be. She would’ve told me.”

“She did it to protect you.” Lance comforts Gabi.

There is a light knock on the door.

“I will get that.” Kai says. As he opens the door a boy walks in followed by what seems to be a missile. The boy has purple hair and a beige jacket. His under shirt is black and his trousers are also beige. He has glasses. The missle that is following him has a blue head and a silver body. He has arms on either side and a blue flame from his back.

“Hey.” Kai says.

“Hi.” Says Alex.

“Hey” Says the missile.

“Hey. I don’t think I was introduced.” Says the red ball. “I’m Gigimon.”

“I’m Missimon.” Says the missile.

“Enough! This is insane!” Kai says annoyed.

“Kai… Its real.” Frimon says.

“You have to come with us.” Gigimon helps.

“Calm down Kai.” Lance says. Lance has blue hair and a red vest shirt. His attire is completed by his blue jeans and brown shoes and gloves. His attitude is usually cool.

“It must be real.”

“Ok then. How many others are their?” Kai asks Frimon.

“One. He lives near by.” Frimon replies.

“Do you even know his name?”

“Yes. Its Kalain.”

“That little nerd? He is nothing special.” Kai says.

“Well he obviously is.”

“I will go get him.” Lance says. Lance runs out with Gigimon following him. Gabi gives Kai a cup of coco. She also treats the Digimon to biscuits.

“So. When do we leave?” Gabi asks.

“When the Digivices land.” Xiaomon says. Then there is a bright flash outside and Kai jumps out the window to see it. He lands on the fire escape and sees what appears to be a star flying towards him. As it hit him in the chest it slows and falls into his hand. it’s a little device with a screen on the front. Kai walks back in and spots the others are gone. He walks out the front and steps onto the staircase. He sees Gabi with a Digivice too. Then he walks down and sees Lance and Kalain. Then sees Alex with one in his hands. Then a rip opens in the ground and sucks the 5 into it. They fly through a portal indescribable. Then Kai lands in an unknown world.

Archived