warrior more cards...

giga1988ro

Do You Care If People Use Shorthand Writing  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Care If People Use Shorthand Writing

• Alot
    • Sometimes
    • Not At All

Your princess of Wind is overpowered in my opinion. All you have to do is play the card and you destroy a face down spell/trap, that is overpowered. Don't say that she'll die in the next turn anyway because there are more than enough ways to protect her for the turn you need to either tribute her or switch her defense. Also, wording of the effects of most of your princess cards are hard to understand. Especially Fire Princess, deal 200 damage for each card in your hand. 200 damage to who? You need specify that on a card effect.

Your princess of Wind is overpowered in my opinion. All you have to do is play the card and you destroy a face down spell/trap' date=' that is overpowered. Don't say that she'll die in the next turn anyway because there are more than enough ways to protect her for the turn you need to either tribute her or switch her defense. Also, wording of the effects of most of your princess cards are hard to understand. Especially Fire Princess, deal 200 damage for each card in your hand. 200 damage to who? You need specify that on a card effect.

[/quote']

I see...youre wright but is not finished yet so is like a test...i shall have many warriors.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived