New and Should be Improved TDI

JakeEggs

Are you up 4 it?  

1. 1. Are you up 4 it?

• I'm in
    • No way
    • Probably

Play Total Drama Island here I may have a club in the clubs and orginazations one but this one isn't a club were you'll stay again playing as new people but in this one you're yourself and now the rules

Rules:

You will be faced with many ridiculous challenges that I made up so here are some conditions

1.If you do not accept a challenge your team is automaticcly sent to a bonfire ceremony

2.Once you are told you must walk the dock of shame you can never play this game again ever

3.If you were in one season then show up in the one after that then you won't be allowed

4.If you are in say the first season you can come back in the 3rd but not the 2nd

Now done withe bossy stuff here are the prizes:

1st 5reps and a 1-5 point donation

2nd 1-5 point donation and 3 reps

3rd 4 reps

4th 3reps

How to enter:

There will be a poll with 3 options one says "I'm in" that means you're in and can't come out unless voted off.The other says "No way" that means you won't be with us this season.Finally the last says "Probably" that means you won't come this season but the next.

How to do a challenge:

You will be given instrution at the bottom of the post and there are 3 skill levels

Skill1-you have to be a kid

Skill2-you have to be a teen

Skill3-youhave to be a adult (18 or over)

To prove challenge is done:

You will have to make and send video footage of the challenge/thing you had to do to the following address:

[email protected]

Improvements:

Since the last one was not to long ago (it was put up yesterday) it got locked so I'll make sure this doesn't get locked by explaining EVERY detail before the signup sheet so it doesn't get locked so if any of you have sujjestions post them okay.

Im.1.You get an avatar that I will make for you

Im.2.Your proof will not be on Yugiohcardmaker.net

Ok that's through here are the contestaints

HOST.Loulandis

1.sityman

2.quebafestive

Archived