Awakening of Chaos IV (Rainbow Dragon Saga)

Haou Devil 12

[/size]Get ready cause' here comes the "Rainbow Dragon" section of my series. I never made "Crystal Beast" monsters, but these "Rainbow Dragon" cards might give you something to look at. For those who hate "Crystal Beasts" and/or "Rainbow Dragon" need to leave immediately.

Rainbow Fusion

[spell/Continuous]

By putting 1 "Crystal Beast" in your Spell and Trap Card Zone, you can activate this card. Use this card to fuse 1 or more "Rainbow Dragon"(s) with "Crystal Beast"(s) on the field.

76297xu6.jpg

Rainbow Guardian

LIGHT / Level 7

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2100

While this card is on the field, if "Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins" is on the field, this card is not destroyed as a result of battle. Select 1 "Crystal Beast" in your Spell & Trap Card Zone and Special Summon the selected "Crystal Beast" to the field until the End Phase. If "Rainbow Dragon" is on the field, return this card and "Rainbow Dragon" to your Deck to Fusion Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon Guardian" from your Fusion Deck without using "Rainbow Fusion" or "Polymerization".

76297cl2.jpg

Rainbow Dragon Guardian

LIGHT / Level 10

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4500 DEF/3200

"Rainbow Guardian"+"Rainbow Dragon". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by the effects of "Rainbow Guardian". For every "Crystal Beast" in your Spell & Trap Card Zone use the following effects:

1: Once per turn, return all card's in your opponent's Graveyard to the Deck.

2: This card gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation.

3: Your opponent discards 2 card's from his/her Deck at the End Phase of each turn.

76297co8.jpg

Rainbow Amber Dragon

EARTH / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". When a face-up "Crystal Beast" monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can change the target to this card. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297zb2.jpg

Rainbow Amethyst Dragon

EARTH / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". By halving the ATK of this card, it can attack your opponent directly x2 in a row. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297lt7.jpg

Rainbow Cobalt Dragon

WIND / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". Once per turn, you can return 1 face-up "Crystal Beast" card you control to the top of its owner's Deck. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297zg7.jpg

Rainbow Emerald Dragon

WATER / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Emerald Tortosie". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". Once per turn, you can change 1 of the monsters that attack this turn to Defense Position. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297mq5.jpg

Rainbow Ruby Dragon

LIGHT / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". This card can Special Summon as many "Crystal Beast" cards from your Spell & Trap Card Zones. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297xg6.jpg

Rainbow Sapphire Dragon

WIND / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". You can place 1 "Crystal Beast" monster in your hand, Deck, or Graveyard face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. If this card is destroyed as result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297xt4.jpg

Rainbow Topaz Dragon

EARTH / Level 10

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/1000

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects o "Rainbow Fusion". If this card attacks an opponent's monster, it gains 800 ATK during the Damage Step only. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Graveyard and the "Crystal Beast" monster used to Fusion Summon this card is put in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.

76297kv3.jpg

Rainbow Guardian Knight

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1900 DEF/1400

When this card is summoned, use the following effects:*Return 1 "Crystal Beast" from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to your hand for this card to attack your opponent directly.*By returning this card and 1 "Crystal Beast" from your Spell & Trap Card Zone to your hand, Special Summon 1 "Rainbow Guardian" from your Deck.*This card gains the effects of "Rainbow Guardian" and its name is treated as "Rainbow Guardian".

76297az4.jpg

Rainbow Tri-Dragon

LIGHT / Level 11

[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/4800 DEF/2800

"Rainbow Dragon"+"Rainbow Dragon"+"Rainbow Dragon". This card can be Fusion Summoned by the effects of "Rainbow Fusion". Take 1 "Rainbow Dragon" from your Deck or Graveyard and use it as a Continuous Spell Card. For every "Crystal Beast in your Graveyard, increase this card's ATK by 500.

76297sk4.jpg

Spells:

Rainbow Blade

[spell/Equip]

This card can only be equipped to "Rainbow Guardian". Put 1 "Rainbow" counter on this card for every "Crystal Beast" in your Spell & Trap Card Zone. For every "Rainbow" counter on this card, the equipped "Rainbow Guardian" gains 300 ATK and DEF. If the equipped "Rainbow Guardian" is destroyed with this card equipped to it, remove this card from play and Special Summon "Rainbow Guardian" from the Graveyard. If the counter's on this card are removed, inflict 200 points of damage for each one.

76297fc3.jpg

Rainbow Sun

[spell]

When this card is activated, for every card in your hand, put the same amount of "Crystal Beasts" in your Spell & Trap Card Zone for every card in your hand.

76297xd5.jpg

Part 4 is now complete. I'd really appreciate if I get any replies from anyone and for those who don't like this page, look at the top of the page, read it, and get out of here. Part 5 is for real "The Winged Dragon of Ra" fans in this forum. I'll start tomorrow so until then, keep on dueling.

I did and i'm about to post them right now, so sit tight. For anyone who wants to visit any of my threads just click these addresses http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-79095.html, http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-78616.html, http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-77802.html, http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-77285.html. I hope you enjoy those pages, this is Haou Devil 12 saying keep on dueling.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

CBs have always and still do have room to improve on. Haou D's cards are a variation of just many other idea on these guys, but the fact that the CB's have so much room to improve on is because (in my point of view) they are an incomplete set. Besides Rainbow Dragon, there should be some power creatures, (not too powerful, but decent and summonable like Tyrant Dragon). Many of us have done that including me! But Haou's card's are great too!

• 2 months later...

Archived