HL5D's (Fan-Fic) Cards from Episode 5! {Spoilers}

Synchronized

H5D05-EN001

Speed Spell - Shattering Stones

[Normal Spell]

Activate only while you control a "Speed World" with 5 or more Speed Counters on it. Tribute 1 "Piece Golem" monster you control and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the Tributed monster.

H5D05-EN002

Rock Slicer

Level 3

EARTH

[Rock/Tuner]

When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Piece Golem" monster from your Deck. You cannot enter your Battle Phase during the turn this card's effect is activated. If this card's effect is activated during your Battle Phase, destroy this card at the end of your Battle Phase.

[1500/0]

H5D05-EN003

Upper Level

[Continuous Spell]

Activate only while you control a face-up "Stone Foundation". "Piece Golem" monsters you control cannot be destroyed by the effect(s) of Trap Cards.

H5D05-EN004

Stone Fortress

[Continuous Spell]

Activate only while you control a face-up "Stone Foundation". "Piece Golem monsters you control cannot be destroyed by the effect(s) of Spell Cards.

H5D05-EN005

Level 11

WATER

Molten Aqua Beast/Buster

[Pyro/Effect]

This card cannot be Special Summoned except with "Buster Mode". (The rest is unknown for now.)

Stone Foundation will be used in Episode 4, but I'm not going to make a thread for the cards used in Episode 4, so I'll post the details in this thread.

Stone Foundation

[Continuous Spell]

"Piece Golem" monsters you control cannot be targeted by an effect monster's effect(s).

Stone Fortress should have the same first sentence as Upper Level' date=' but otherwise I didn't see any errors.

I like the idea, and you seem to carry it through well ^_^

[/quote']

I added face-up to Stone Fortress' effect.

Thanks for commenting.

Does anyone else want to comment?

Archived