Naruto/Mortal Kombat crossover fic [Chapter two has arrived] [PG-13]

Furious Reaper I

Daegon wondered why his father, Argus had locked him away in stone because he did not believe the bullsh*t story that Caro had fed him about him saving the realms. After about 15 minutes walking around Earthrealm he saw something peculiar happening, a young boy about 9 was being attacked by atleast 15 different people. He jumps in front of the boy

Daegon: 15 on 1 seems a little unfair me

One of the 15 steps foward

Kinuro: My name is Kinuro and this boy deserves it because he has a demon sealed within him

Daegon: Not good enough

Daegon grabs the left arm of Kinuro and pulls it clean off, Blood pours everywhere from the wound and soon Kinuro lies dead.

Kanai: You monster. how can commit such a vicious murder?

Daegon: Quite easily, Leviatos

the boy is picked by a invisible force and follows Daegon as he jumps away from the crowd

---- 20 minutes later ---

the boy awakes with a start and sees Daegon sitting near him

Boy: Who are you?

Daegon: I am Daegon, Who are you?

Kinato: My name is Kinato Kobashi

Daegon: Well Kinato are you aware that i killed one of the people attacking you

Kinato: That was the last thing i saw before i collasped

Daegon: Do you know the reason that they were attacking you?

Kinato: Yes, it is because they think i have a demon sealed within me and now i am beginning to believe that myself

Daegon: Never doubt yourself, Kinato because that will be your undoing

Kinato: Master Daegon, can you train me?

Daegon: Yes i can but know this, i will be hard on you to improve after every lesson

Kinato: I would not have it any other way Master

Timeskip: 10 Years later

Daegon: You are finally ready

Kinato: 10 Years have passed since we began my training

Daegon: 10 Years since you were last seen in your village but now you are ready to be entered in that Tournament that will select the next Earthrealm Mortal Kombat Champion

Timeskip: 10 days later

Sosuke: I am glad that 8 of the original 128 have made through the Strength, Wisdom and Knowledge trial because we are going to have a traditional Knockout Tournament governed by the rules of Mortal Kombat. That mean the matches continue until one Kombatants is dead.

Kinato and Daegon stood in a dark corrider listening when they were approached by two Lin Kuei ninja

Lin Kuei 1: Hey i remember you, Kinato Kobashi

Kinato turns to the Lin Kuei ninjas and grabs the right of the first and the left arm of the second and rips them off before beating down both ninja to the floor with each respective arm

Daegon: Did you have to be that brutal to them?

Kinato: Yes, i could not risk being recognised

----------------

END OF CHAPTER

A/N: either you hate it or you like it. it really doesn't bother me

Sosuke: The Tournament to decide the kombatant that will defend Earthrealm will begin with Kinato Kobashi

a few people in the crowd gasp at the mention of that naem

Sosuke: His opponent will be Karui

Kinato and Karui walk into the arena

Sosuke: Begin

Kinato jumps behind Karui and punches her in the back of the head and then does a roundhouse kick that Karui dodges and she spins round and slaps him before following it up with a kick to his face and then an uppercut which sends him flying across the arena. Kinato rises to his feet and pulls out a Machete and charges her but Karui sidesteps and he runs into the wall. she runs over to him and kicks in the gut while he lies on the floor but he summons a Skeleton which forces Karui back across the arena, he teleports behind her and snaps her neck whilst she is fighting the skeleton

Sosuke: Winner of the battle by Fatality, Kinato

the crowds continue to boo Kinato and Karai, Karui's brother rises to his feet and jumps into the arena.

Kinato: You fool, nobody can beat me

before Karai can do anything, Kinato teleports behind him and stabs him with his Machete and walks out of the arena. When he gets to the exit, Daegon is waiting for him

Daegon: I see you mastered teleportation

Kinato: Thank you for the compliment, Master Daegon

Daegon teleports away

--------------------

???: He is alone, Naruto so you can attack if you really want to

Naruto: He kills two people and shows no remorse, i definetly want to attack him

-----------------

Kinato: I know you are watching me, Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha

three kunai fly towards and hit Kinato but he turns into mud

Naruto: A substitution?

Kinato teleports behind Naruto but before he can kill him Sasuke jumps out of his hiding place and starts to do Chidori and runs at Kinato

Sasuke: Chid--

He is cut off by a punch from Kinato

Sasuke: How did you become that fast?

Kinato: I learned a special move from my master that allows me to see you even at impossible speeds. i could see you moving towards me when my back was turned so natrually i am going to defend myself from second rate ninja like yourself and third rate ninjas like Naruto

Naruto: Shadow Clone Jutsu

100 Naruto clones appear

Kinato: I learned that in my first year of training, Shadow Clone Jutsu - Kinato Style

500 Kinaro clones appear.

Kinato & his clones: Fire Style - Meteor Burst Justu

a Meteor appears above the heads of each Kinato Clone and they all fall onto Naruto and his clones. Sasuke looks over towards Naruto

Sasuke: That had to hurt

Kinato: Now to deal with you, Shadow Clone Justu release

All the clone disappear and Kinato drops into a fighting stance and Sasuke activates his sharingan but the fight is over quickly because Kinato teleports behind Sasuke

Kinato: Fatality Style - Spine Rip Jutsu

Sasuke: Fatality Style?

Kinato slams his hand into Sasuke's back and his hand goes through the flesh and he grabs hold of Sasuke's spine and pulls, ripping right out of his body and Sasuke slumps to the floor dead, Kinato quickly teleports away

---------------------

END OF CHAPTER

i hope that you liked this chapter as well

Next Chapter will be called: Naruto vs. Kinato: The Rematch

After waking up to find that Sasuke has been killed by Kinato, Naruto tracks down Kinato and challenges him to a rematch between the two of them. Will Kinato accept the challenge? Will Naruto defeat the remorseless ninja? Will anyone else from the MK series be invloved this fic?

Find out in the next chapter

phase 1 of character insertion begins with these. more will arrive in due time

[spoiler=Possible Mortal Kombat Characters to be invovled in this]

Scorpion

Sub Zero

Ermac

Noob Saibot

Shao Khan

Shang Tsung

Kintaro

Quan Chi

Goro

Onaga

Havik

Hotaru

Jax

Sektor

Cyrax

Goro, Kintaro, Cyrax, Sektor, Jax, Havik, Onaga added. Taven and Kitana taken out

Archived