Light & Dark RP (Closed)

Champster

CLOSED

Welcome Everyone to the Light & Dark RP. Anyone is welcome to enter it, and it will be played out in a tournament format. There are two sides, Good and Bad, Good will duel againest Bad and etc. but sometimes Bad may duel Bad as if they we're testing their decks or something. use this Format to join and PM me your Decks. (Can be Created or normal cards, but post their effects too if theirs no picture of your cards)

Name: (any name, but not Yugioh characters names or GX)

Appearance: (Image or Detail)

Gender: (Male or Female, Don't have to answer if you have a image)

Side: (Good or Bad)

Bio: (your characters information about his/her past or present)

Deck: (the name of your Deck)

P.S I'll post my character too, but once a few members join.

STORYLINE

It has been 10 years since the Duel Academy, Jaden Yuki and the Gang has become Pro's of the Dueling World. But the Duel Academy has been Closed since 5 years ago due to an Invasion of the Dark Brethren, Evil Duelist's who Duel to their Limit and want to Conguer the World. (Duh) Their master, Olrun, is a notorius Leader who will not stop at nothing thrown againist him and destroy who oppose him.

CLOSED

Rink-Yami-1.gif

Name: Yami Rink Jones

Deck Name: Hermos-Warrior Combinatien. (most we send or cards to you)

Favorite Cards: The Claw of Hermos.

Side: Dark

Bio: After losing a duel he end op in the shadow realm. After almost losing his soul Hermos protect him and brought him back to the real world. That was the point he bessefed that there wasn't sommething like Justice or Peace and become evil.

If you guys don't know the story line (How stupid of me to forget to write the storyline),anyways. heres the story line.

Storyline

It has been 10 years since the Duel Academy, Jaden Yuki and the Gang has become Pro's of the Dueling World. But the Duel Academy has been Closed since 5 years ago due to an Invasion of the Dark Brethren, Evil Duelist's who Duel to their Limit and want to Conguer the World. (Duh) Their master, Olrun, is a notorius Leader who will not stop at nothing thrown againist him and destroy who oppose him.

thats the story line for now or something, i'll play some Different Minor Characters, but i'll play the Leader, Olrun and a couple of Characters that'll give you guys info or something.

Whispers 'it begins'.

here's a little info....

The Good guys were invited to a Tournament in Duel academy, but they didn't know that it was all false and it was a trap from the bad guys (Dark Brethren), and the Dark Bretrhen want their Duel Spirits/Soul?.

Good Side-

You guys on the Good Side will start on the Boat thats coming to Duel academy. prepaing to dock.

Bad Side-

You guys on the Bad side will start at the Abandoned Dorm. Preparin gyour decks and getting orders orders.

None Side-

You guys must choose where to start. on a plane to Duel Academy or your already there etc.

*Ferris arrives at the Harbor*

A man started welcoming duelists that arrived. "Welcome to Duel Academy!, pease go to Class 104 and you'll be greeted by our host, Olrun" he shouted.

*All the arrivals went to Class 104 and waited for Olrun. just as minutes past by, a Screen went on and a man in a dark suit started talking*

"Welcome Duelists around the World. each of you have been choosen for the ultimate, grand Tournament, a Tournament that will decide the fate of the Duel monsters cards.

As you can see, this island was once Duel Academy, but now it has been forgotten and abandoned. therefore i took over and made this a better place then before, you, duelist around the world will be greeted by my advisor in a few moments, so please take this time to meet other players and maybe make a few friends"

*Olrun started to chuckle, then the screen fades*

Edit:

"Welcome duelists to Duel Academy's Grand Tournament. my name is Derian, i'm an Advisor for Olrun, the Host of this Tournament. please follow me so we can start the Tournament" Derian Spoke.

*as they past by the Duel Arena, the arrivals noticed a duel was taken place*

"Whoa, a duel! lets watch" a Random Kid being all excited and ran towards the Duel arena, the others followed.

"Please follow me to your ROOMS!" Derian spoke in anger.

[meanwhile during a duel]

"I'll sacrifice my monster to summon Kaiser Glider (Atk:2400/Def:2200) now i attack your Life Points directly!" A duelist dressed in Blue shouted.

*a Duelists dressed in yellow lost all of his life points, then falls down on the floor*

"HEY!" the duelist dressed in blue shouted. "Are you alright?!" Then runs towards him.

"yeah, just a little exhausted, by the way, nice duel" a duelist dressed in yellow smiles.

"Same to you, and my name is Gildan" Gildan smiled.

"names rulto, nice to meet you Gildan, and good luck in the tournament" Rulto faints.

"hey, this guy needs medical attention!" Gildan yelled at the Advisor.

"he'll be fine, please, follow me" Derian started walking away.

"Grrr" Gildan growled.

[in the Abandoned Dorm]

Olrun "now that the arrivals have arrived, i think its time to welcome them, don't you think?"

??? "It will be a blast from the past master, and those pathetic Duelists will know that as soon as others START POSTING!"

[slifer Dorm]

"Please use this Slifer Dorm as your rooms to use for the tournament, and if your wondering when it begins......" Derian gets interrupted.

"Right now!" Gildan shouted in excitement.

"NO!, it will start in the morining, take this time to duel, prepare your decks or chat with other duelists" Derian started walking away.

"Hey! wheres the chef?...i'm hungry" Gildan falls on the floor.

[Abandoned Dorm]

??? "Master Olrun?...just who exactly am i dueling first?"

Olrun "the one you've been aching for so long"

??? Chuckles evilly.

[slifer Dorm]

*Dracos wakes up in the middle of the forest with his Dule disk on*

"Hey, whats going on?" Dracos talks to himself, then hears someone talking.

"I guess you have no clue whats going on, its a DUEL thats what" ??? Started to Chuckle evilly.

*??? Starts his Dule Disk*

"Ready?" ??? Smiles Evilly.

"yes" said dracos just as he said that he seemed to be a totaly difrent person.

???? ,what happened to you dracos.

I AM Not dracos im yami dracos his powerfuller alter ego,said dracos as a card apeared hanging from his neck like a necklace.

????,prepare for defeat you fool.

dracos,i am not a fool my draco mask will allow me to make this a shadow game .

OCC: had a trip that kept me off from the computer for a couple of days, but i'm back now.

[RP]

"Starting off quickly are we?, fine. i'll play Dark Core, i discard 1 card from my hand and i get to remove your dragon." ??? Grins

dc.jpg

{Waiting to see if you have any Spell/Tapr cards to activate}

LP: 8000

hand: 4

Field: 1 Face-down monster, 1 Face-down spell/trap card.

Archived