Do you hate rap???  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you hate rap???

• YES!!!!!!
    • no, rap rocks!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, this isn't becoming a Poll anymore, this is more like becoming a Debate.

But the thing is, this isn't a Debate, so why is there so much aurguing and bickering, about which is better. The question is, "Do you like Rap or not?", not "Which is better, Rap or anything but Rap?"

Wow' date=' this isn't becoming a Poll anymore, this is more like becoming a Debate.

But the thing is, this isn't a Debate, so why is there so much aurguing and bickering, about which is better. The question is, "Do you like Rap or not?", not "Which is better, Rap or anything but Rap?"

[/quote']

Still a poll. We all have different tastes, more or less. If you don't like rap, don't listen to it. :P

5 reasons why rap sucks:

1. Most is just mumbling.

2. Most rap artists treat their women like crap' date=' setting a bad example.

3. Rap videos often display gangs in them. Making rap one of the main things behind gangs.

4. [b']It tells little boys and girls that sex is a good and an okay thing to do.[/b]

5. It gives kids bad grammar, leading to failure in school. (I'm serious. I've seen several people get held back because of their poor grammar. And, they all were huge rap fans that were in a gang. That they decided to join because of rap.)

Those are just a few reasons why rap is bad. Anyone care to post reasons why it's good?

Sex is good, without it the population will drop severely.

5 reasons why rap sucks:

3. Rap videos often display gangs in them. Making rap one of the main things behind gangs.

4. [b']It tells little boys and girls that sex is a good and an okay thing to do.[/b]

5. It gives kids bad grammar, leading to failure in school. (I'm serious. I've seen several people get held back because of their poor grammar. And, they all were huge rap fans that were in a gang. That they decided to join because of rap.)

Those are just a few reasons why rap is bad. Anyone care to post reasons why it's good?

Someone made a more educated post? Hallelujah!

5 reasons why rap sucks:

Wow, as if this world isn't over-populated enough.

Three words involving population:

China and India.

Anyway, seriously, this is becoming a spam thread almost, because of the arguing, just say your opinion and get it done and over with it, not increase your post count with it.

5 reasons why rap sucks:

Wow, as if this world isn't over-populated enough.

Three words involving population:

China and India.

Anyway, seriously, this is becoming a spam thread almost, because of the arguing, just say your opinion and get it done and over with it, not increase your post count with it.

I am not speaking of sex nowadays but overall. His post is pretty much saying sex is bad, which it isn't.

New Rap = FAIL.

I loved the era where Rap was about "Fight the Power"' date=' but now it's "Let's Make Love Tonight". Rap sucks these days.

Public Enemy and RATM will be the best Rap Groups of all time(Although RATM was also Metal).

[/quote']

RATM = Rap-Rock (the only band who doesn't suck at it in my opinion)

Public Enemy = Hip-Hop

Neither are rap which would explain why neither of them suck =P

im sorry Death Metal but i have 2 disagree...

what about run dmc quiet like public enemy but rappers you must like walk dis way..??

and wat u said before bout all rappers only doin it for money and not loving the game nowadays most of this is true but greats like tupac and biggie started out so lyrically gifted maybe money went to there heads but their lyrics are so deep..!!

im not bein ignorant saying this but have u actually ever sat and listened to 2r3 of their songs..??

Run DMC - Also Hip-Hop although your right about them all being rappers as that is the corect term.

Yes I've listened to about 2 of Public Enemy's albums. Fear of a Black Planet and Apocalypse 91…The Enemy Strikes Black. Both are admittedly good albums.

But lets not lose sight of what we are talking about, which is Rap, not Hip-Hop.

5 reasons why rap sucks:

true, but only when under control.

I dislike rap' date=' not becuse of the views expressed, but ive said it before and I'll say it again ANYONE CAN WRITE "b**** b**** b**** jabroni sex, hoe b****" it takes some talent to write somthing with substance

[/quote']

What is it with you people and statistics? Not every rapper tends to write a song containing the words "jabroni" or "b****"". Do some research first.

The above user is full of win and should be president of YCM or something related.

The only reason you hate rap is because you grew up listening to the different music and got used to only that and when you decided to listen to rap one day and it sounded nothing like the music you listened to,your gonna hate it.I grew up listening to rap because that is what my cousin liked to listen to and I admired my cousin and could listen to nothing but rap.

Archived