CI-UN-KA season 1 (episode one added)

blue-eyes

This is my last fan fic for a while, I just want to try tips I got. This is about two boys that are rivals named Sasuke Ver and Ryan Potter. I'll make the cards later.

CHARACTERS:

LOOKS: tek070825370774hy0.png

NAME: Sasuke Ver

DECK: mix

FIRST APPEARANCE: episode one-Sasuke vs Ryan

LOOKS: tek0708253aa115zc3.png

NAME: Ryan Potter

DECK: mix

LOOKS: tek070825e0c683gl2.png

NAME: Misty Danison

DECK: angels

LOOKS: tek070825883773ic3.png

NAME: Carrey Ross

DECK: aqua

LOOKS: tek07082683ce81br7.png

NAME: Ash Gordon

DECK: cyber

FIRST APPEARANCE: episode two-The Cyber Man

LOOKS: tek070826415428vr2.png

NAME: Bella Timm

DECK: cyber

FIRST APPEARANCE: episode two-The Cyber Man

Added more characters.

Episode one-Sasuke vs Ryan

Sasuke Ver was walking through a long hallway. A man came up.

Man: Sasuke what are you doing? Are you going to battle Ryan Potter or not!

Sasuke: Yes I am.

The man led Sasuke through a long tunnel. They were standing in a big areana. A boy was standing there.

Sasuke: Hello Ryan.

The boy just walked on to a stage.

Man: Go Sasuke.

Sasuke walked onto the stage aswell.

Ryan: Sasuke you go first.

Sasuke: I draw then play Dragon Team in ATK mode (1500\1500) now it effect is if I get to draw two cards if I discard one card and then I end my turn. (4000 LP)

Ryan: I draw then I play Cyber Blast this let's me destroy all your monsters on the field and then I summon Fish Of The Unkown in DEF mode (0\2000) now I gain 1000 life points thanks to his effect and I end my turn. (5000 LP)

Sasuke: I draw then put two face-downs cards then I tribute Kid Magician and Dragon Of Silence to play Blue Metal Dragon in ATK mode (2700\2300) and Blue Metal Dragon attack his Fish Of The Unknown and I end my turn. (4000 LP)

Ryan: I draw and then play Dragon Scream so I lose 2000 life points but you also lose 2000 life points then I summon Cyber Warrior in ATK mode (1700\1800) and end my turn. (3000 LP)

Sasuke: I draw and play Destroy this let's your monster go to the graveyard for one turn and now Blue Metal Dragon attack his life points directly and now I play Fusion I fuse my Blue Metal Dragon and my other two Blue Metal Dragon to play Blue Metal Ultimate Dragon in ATK mode (5000\5000) and I end my turn. (2000 LP)

Ryan: I draw and summon Zombie Of Life in DEF mode (1400\1400) and I then play Zombie Power-Up this raise my Zombie Of Life by 1000 ATK points now I end my turn. (300 LP)

Sasuke: I draw then summon Zombie Of Darkness in DEF mode (1000\1000) now if I attack your Zombie Of Life both monsters are destroyed now attack his Zombie Of Life and Blue Metal Ultimate Dragon attack his life points derictly.

Ryan: Fine but it ain't over.

Ryan then walked off. Sasuke saw a man with a red cloak on over in the corner.

Misty: good job.

Carrey: Yeah good job.

next episode: episode two-The Cyber Man

Hope you liked it.

Archived