Star Wars: Last of the Force

Nɇvɇrmorɇ

Should i continue?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i continue?

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS

LAST OF THE FORCE

A time of peace has been brought to the galaxy; the reign of the EMPOROR and his apprentice DARTH VADER has grinded to a halt. In the event, Jedi temples have been built all across the galaxy, making more and more Jedi each day.

In the event, a rare artifact has been stolen from the JEDI temple on YAVIN 4. No footage was caught of this criminal or what it wanted from it.

To rescue the artifact, Jedi master HENT GRENTER and his apprentice GREN LESS have left for the planet trandosha...

(Camera lowers to the planet surface) Two small starships speed by, heading for the planet below. They activate there comlinks, Gren contacts his master, "So, this is it?!" His master returns the call, "Remember, this planet is home to the Trandoshan. They aren’t the kind to negotiate with." They make their landing, as they walk out; they are greeted by an old looking Trandoshan elder. "Welcome to trandosha, I don’t see you on the docking list." Hent Grentar steps in "We are here on a special mission, if you could just let us pass" "NO! You must pay the fee or you can die. Your choice." Gren steps in, "How much?"

(Scene changes to a high mountain) Gren says "How long have we been walking?" "Ohh about two days." They are about halfway up the mountain. Gren says "Can we please take a break!" "Well, ok fine." (Scene changes to a base tent) Inside, we see two trandoshan bounty hunters and a twi'lek holding a wrapped item. One of the trandoshan says "So, when do we get of this mountain?!" The twi'lek says "Soon my friend, soon..."

(Scene returns to the two Jedi) The Jedi, were climbing the mountain. Gren says "Sheez, I had more fun looking in the Jedi archives for something that wasn’t in it. Maybe something will come out of the ground and we can finally have some action!!!" "Please my young padawan, the odds of something coming out of the ground here are one in one-thousand." Just then a large eel burst from the craters. "And we are that one master!" They ignited there lightsabers and lept into the air.

To be continued

Archived