Awakening of Chaos V (The Winged Dragon of Ra Saga)

Haou Devil 12

Part 5 is coming your way Yu-Gi-Oh fans and this on is for Egyptian God fans. For people who love "The Winged Dragon of Ra", please visit this page, because I have found a way to summon it without tributing 3 monsters. I didn't make these cards for me, I made them for my cousin, you see he's a big Yu-Gi-Oh fan and I just made these cards to improve his dueling skills and for people who hate "The Winged Dragon of Ra", go to another page. Now here they come.

Guardian of Ra - Atem

LIGHT / Level 6

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/2100 DEF/1700

This card can be Special Summoned by sending 1 "Guardian of Ra" from your field to the Graveyard. By sending 1 card to your Graveyard, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed, put it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If all 6 monster's with "Guardian of Ra" in their name are on the field or in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand.

76297ru4.jpg

Guardian of Ra - Isis

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1500 DEF/1200

During each Standby Phase, flip over all monster cards on your opponent's side of the field, their effects are not activated. If this card is destroyed, put it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If all 6 monster's with "Guardian of Ra" in their name are on the field or in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand.

76297il0.jpg

Guardian of Ra - Mahaad

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1700 DEF/1400

When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon as many "Guardian of Ra" monster's from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. If this card is destroyed, put it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If all 6 monster's with "Guardian of Ra" in their name are on the field or in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand.

76297ie3.jpg

Guardian of Ra - Muto

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1600 DEF/1200

While this card is on the field or in your Spell & Trap Card Zone, if there are monster's on the field that are used for Fusion Material Monster's, Special Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. If this card is destroyed, put it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If all 6 monster's with "Guardian of Ra" in their name are on the field or in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand.

76297rx8.jpg

Guardian of Ra - Seto

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1800 DEF/1300

Once per turn, take control of 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field while this card is on the field. If this card is destroyed, put it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If all 6 monster's with "Guardian of Ra" in their name are on the field or in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand.

76297rz9.jpg

Guardian of Ra - Shadah

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1400 DEF/1400

Once per turn, look at your opponent's Deck and select 3 cards and send them to your opponent's Graveyard. If this card is destroyed, put it in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If all 6 monster's with "Guardian of Ra" in their name are on the field or in your Graveyard, Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your hand.

76297pe9.jpg

Spells:

Ancient Kingdom - Egyptian Palace

[spell/Field]

This card gets these effects for the number of "Guardian of Ra" monster's in your Spell & Trap Card Zone: 1+: This card is not destroyed by a card effect. 2+: If a "Guardian of Ra" monster is destroyed by battle, increase your life points by the difference. 3+: Return 1 "Guardian of Ra" monster from your field or Graveyard to your Deck to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card. 4+: If "The Winged Dragon of Ra" was Special Summoned this turn, Special Summon 2 "Guardian of Ra" monster's from your Deck, Graveyard, or Spell & Trap Card Zone. "The Winged Dragon of Ra" gains the combined total of ATK & DEF of the Special Summoned "Guardian of Ra" monster's.

76297zq8.jpg

Gift of the Gods

[spell/Equip]

This card can only be equipped to "The Winged Dragon of Ra". Select 5 monster's on the field or in your Graveyard, this card gains the combined amount of ATK & DEF of the selected monster's.

76297xo4.jpg

I have now finished this thread. I know it's not as much as you hoped, but you got to admit the idea I got to summon "The Winged Dragon of Ra" is great. Part 5 has come to a close on Part 6 its what you've all been waiting for, my Synchro Monsters and once you take a look at them, let me tell you I have done the impossible so until then keep on dueling.[/size]

Archived