{TX} Needle Worm wanted some friends... {55}

bury the year

Needle Moth

Insect-Type/WIND/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 900

Whenever a “Needle” monster you control, except “Killer Needle”, “Needle Ball” or “Needle Burrower” inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, after the Damage Step, send the top card of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard for every 600 points of Battle Damage inflicted.

Needle in the Haystack

Normal Trap

Activate only when cards are sent from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard. Gain 400 Life Points for every sent card.

Needle Curse

Continuous Spell

Your opponent cannot Summon, Set, or activate cards that have the same name as cards are sent from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard by card effects you control while you controlled this face-up card.

Needle Crusher

Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 5/ATK 2200/DEF 1600

When this card destroys a monster by battle, send a number of cards from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the destroyed monster - 1.

Needle Coffin

Continuous Trap

Activate only when a monster your opponent controls attacks. Negate the attack. While this card and the monster is face-up on the field, the monster cannot attack, and during your opponent’s Standby Phase, send 1 card from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard for every 2 Level Stars of the monster.

Needle Mantis

Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 300/DEF 1700

You can Tribute 1 “Needle” monster you control, except “Killer Needle”, “Needle Ball” or “Needle Burrower”, to send a number of cards from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard equal to the Level of the Tributed monster - 2.

Needle Rose

Plant-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000

While you control this face-up card, your opponent cannot attack any other “Needle” monsters you control, except “Killer Needle”, “Needle Ball”, “Needle Burrower” or “Needle Rose”. When this face-up card is destroyed by a card effect, send the top 3 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard.

Needle Spider

Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 1400

When this card is destroyed by battle, send the top 2 cards of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard.

Pincushioning

Normal Trap

Activate only when cards have been sent from the top of your opponent’s Deck to the Graveyard by a card effect. Destroy 1 monster on the field whose Level is equal to or less than the number of sent cards.

~~~

If I stole your idea by accident, tell me, and I'll remove the cards.

Wait' date=' Needle Worm is limited?!

...No, he's not. I checked.

Now, back on topic. I guess you're right; I'll go shift some of the effects around.

[/quote']

He isn't? Hmm, I thought he was. Well, scratch that then, but they still do seem a little overpowered. I'd say keep the maximum possible for any effect at 5 discarded, just to be safe ;)

Wait' date=' Needle Worm is limited?!

...No, he's not. I checked.

Now, back on topic. I guess you're right; I'll go shift some of the effects around.

[/quote']

He isn't? Hmm, I thought he was. Well, scratch that then, but they still do seem a little overpowered. I'd say keep the maximum possible for any effect at 5 discarded, just to be safe ;)

But that would be boring... I'm gonna keep them like this. Remember, milling helps some archetypes.

' pid='1302597' dateline='1225534356']

Now' date=' you would have to ask yourself: What would happen if Needle Crusher would destroy a Pitch-Black Zumwalt? Would the opponent send -5 cards from their deck to the Graveyard?

[/quote']

or rather return 5 cards from teh graveyard to deck

That'll be intresting... Might make the duel longer if you return those five cards to your opponent's deck. HOWEVER, If the user of that card, who sent the cards back to the top of the opponent's deck, can chose which ones and how they would be arranged...that'd be a bit to overpowered, don't ya think?

Archived