CHARACTERS

[spoiler=Text]

Zharuki Burraku

Age of Death: Birth

Attitude: Calm

[spoiler=Picture]Animeguy.jpg

Cause of Death: Unknown.

Zanapukto Name: Shichiyou

Shikai Callout: Release your everlasting grudge, Shichiyou!

Special Move: Burraku Uramigoto - Zharuki releases a powerful black wave that demolishes all in it's path leaving powerful burns and causing massive paralysis, only one person has dodged it; Kurosaki Ichigo. After the 1st wave a second wave is blasted that leaves one of three aftermaths

• Paralysis
  • Instant Death
  • Memory Loss

Then finally a third wave is launched which acts as a homing dart that splits up to hit the target in all directions. Again only one person has dodged all three; Kurosaki Ichigo.

Bankai: Fukyuu Uramigoto, Burraku Katta-Shichiyou! - Zharuki's sword fuses with his hand and wings grow from his back, he grows a tail and multiplies his reiatsu by itself every second.

[spoiler=Text]

Saiko

Age of Death: 4

Attitude: Faithful to Zharuki

[spoiler=Picture]dgraywt2.jpg

Cause of Death: Parents abandoned Saiko to die, apparently the parents couldn't handle him because he'd always carry some sort of weapon with him even as a child.

Zanpakuto Name(s): Mamori and Zaika

Shikai Callout: Work together as one, Mamori to protect, Zaika to attack!

Special Move: Hyakuman Touken - Saiko teleports into the dimension of laws and appears in random places around the target, striking then appearing somewhere else for 1 million strikes, each one taking amounts of reiatsu.

Banaki: In times of need, transform! Baion Mamori-Zaika! - Mamori and Zaika fuse together as one and black lotuses grow leaving a ghastly poison, deadly to non-shinigami. Whoever touches a lotus, the part of their body that touches it becomes paralyzed and the veins inside star to snap.

Story:

Part 1

[spoiler=Text]

Ichigo is breathless after just defeating Aizen and returns home leaving Neliel behind. Neliel waves goodbye and starts to cry having seen Ichigo leave. However a storm has brewed in Karakura town and barley anyone is there, Ichigo sees a black portal with screams of pain inside. 'Crap. And I though it was over... Inoue, stay back.' Ichigo says. He quickly uses a couple of shunpos to get to the portal wih Rukia close behind. 'What is it Ichigo?' Rukia asks clenching Shirayuki tightly, 'Dunno. Could be anything.' Ichigo says, then a figure dashes past and Ichigo and Rukia jump down onto the rooftop of a building.

'Who are you? Who has sent you? Speak orange-hair.' The figure says, Rukia giggles, 'Oh yeah! Laugh at the witty comment Rukia! Orange-hair my ass, my name is Kurosaki Ichigo, Substitute Shinigami.' The figure jumps back and pulls out two swords. 'Ichigo! This guy means buisness.' Renji says.

'Ye-- Argh! Renji! How'd you get here?!'

'I was dismissed early from the Shinigami Woman's Club.' Renji replies.

'*smirks and laughs" Shinigami Women's Club?' Ichigo asks,

'Shut up idiot!' Renji yells.

'Fools. Work together as one, Mamori to protect, Zaika to attack!' The figure says, suddenly both his blades begin to fuse and transcend into one form. 'Crap! Is that his S-Shikai form?' Renji stammers.

'Time to dispose of you trash.' The figure yells and plunges at Ichigo,

'Man! What an Ulquiorra! And such speed!' Ichigo replies taking out Zangetsu with his left hand.

'Lucky, Sukomiki Richejo!' the figure says making a quick U-turn to attack once again. 'Su-Sukomi RICHEJO? Who the hell is that?!

'Never mind. Remember my name. Saiko. For I am the one that shall take your life... Kurosaki ICHIGO!' Saiko plunges and strikes a direct hit, blood spews out from Ichigo.

To be continued...

(NEXT PART RELEASE: 31ST OCTOBER 2008)

Archived