New Tuners

Dark Tuner Apocloscale

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Dark Tuner

ATK: 0

DEF: 0

Whenever this monster is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose level is equal to the average level of monsters on the field (round down decimals). The monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack or activate its effect this turn.

Math Wizard

FIRE

Level 1

Spellcaster/Tuner

ATK: 300

DEF: 200

Whenever this monster is Summoned, Select 2 monsters on the field. This card's level is equal to the average of the levels of the selected monsters.

Replacment Syncron

EARTH

Level 1

Machine/Tuner

This card can replace a Tuner monster for any Syncro Summon.

Like its name states' date=' its supposed to "replace" any Tuner monster, if a Syncro Monster requires a certain Tuner monster. For instance, you could use [i']Replacment Syncron[/i] instead of Junk Syncron in order to Syncro Summon Junk Warrior.

I had problems figuring out the right OCG for it.

[EDIT]: changed Math Magician's name to Math Wizard.

oh now I understand,so it can replace the tuner if the synchro monster to be summoned needs a specific tuner

But there are 2 problems with your cards.

Dark Tuner Apocloscale

DARK

Level 8

Fiend/Dark Tuner

Whenever this monster is Normal Summoned, Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose level is equal to the average level of monsters on the field (round down decimals). The monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack or activate its effect this turn.

Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard whose level is equal

Unless you really want it that way, your only able to summon a specific level monster.

Math Wizard

FIRE

Level 1

Spellcaster/Tuner

ATK: 300

DEF: 200

Whenever this monster is Summoned, Select 2 monsters on the field. This card's level is equal to the average of the levels of the selected monsters.

Again with the specific thing i mention earlier but also you forgot to mention what to round. 3+4=7 7/2= 3.5 hmm

sry i just want to tell that too you.

Archived