Pokemon Champion World: The new Frontier (Chapter 4 added)

Zeno101200

Do you like it?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like it?

• Yes
    • No
    • So-So
    • Id rather not say.

This is my first Fan-Fic, so I dont have much knowledge about it.

I need new ideas. And sometimes I will ask questions. Picture credit to pokemon elite 2000

Main Good guys introduced:

Zachary

Ash Ketchem

Misty

Brock

May

Max

Dawn

Miike

Main bad guys introduced:

Rivals:

Hunter

Zach's party:

1.Pikachu Lv.7

2.Eevee Lv.4

[spoiler=Zach's Box]

Hunters known pokemon:

Treecko Lv.6

Pokedex (Real pokemon will be used only) This pokedex might be mixed up.

#-Pokemon------------------Type 1------------------Type 2--------------Home Region-----------------------Caught by Zach

[spoiler=Pokedex 1-100]

1-Treecko----------------Grass--------------------------none----------------Hoenn------------------------------No

2-???????-----------------?????----------------------------????-------------------?????-----------------------------No

3-????????-----------------?????---------------------------????----------------?????--------------------------------No

4-Charmander---------------Fire------------------------------None---------------Kanto-----------------------------No

5-??????????------------------????-------------------------------????------------?????-----------------------------No

6-Charizard---------------------Fire--------------------------Flieng--------------Kanto-------------------------------No

7-Piplup---------------------------Water--------------------------none--------------Sinnoh--------------------------No

8-????????--------------------------?????----------------------------?????------------??????-------------------------No

9-????????---------------------------?????---------------------------?????-----------??????--------------------------No

10-Pichu------------------------------Electric-------------------------None-------------Johto-----------------------Yes

11-Pikachu---------------------------Electric-------------------------None-------------Kanto------------------------Yes

12-??????----------------------------???????------------------------????--------------?????--------------------------no

13-Bulbasaur-----------------------Grass----------------------------Poison-----------Kanto--------------------------no

14-???????--------------------------?????----------------------------??????-----------?????-------------------------no

15-????????-------------------------?????----------------------------??????-----------?????--------------------------no

16-Squirtle---------------------------Water----------------------------None-------------Kanto-----------------------no

17-?????????------------------------?????-----------------------------????--------------?????------------------------no

18-?????????------------------------?????-----------------------------????--------------?????------------------------no

19-Chikorita--------------------------Grass-----------------------------Poison-----------Johto------------------------no

20-???????----------------------------?????-----------------------------??????-----------?????-----------------------no

21-????????---------------------------?????-----------------------------??????-----------?????-----------------------no

22-Cyndiquil----------------------------Fire------------------------------none--------------Johto---------------------no

23-???????------------------------------????-----------------------------????---------------?????--------------------no

24-?????????----------------------------????-----------------------------????--------------?????---------------------no

25-Totodile-------------------------------Water---------------------------none-------------Johto--------------------no

26-????????------------------------------?????----------------------------????--------------?????--------------------no

27-???????????--------------------------?????-----------------------------????-------------?????---------------------no

28-Mudkip---------------------------------Water----------------------------Ground---------Hoenn-------------------no

29-?????????-----------------------------?????-----------------------------??????----------?????---------------------no

30-????????------------------------------?????------------------------------??????---------?????---------------------no

31-Torchic---------------------------------Fire--------------------------------none-----------Hoenn-----------------no

32-?????????-----------------------------????--------------------------------????----------?????---------------------no

33-????????-------------------------------????--------------------------------????????-----------?????---------------no

34-Turtwig---------------------------------Grass------------------------------none-----------Sinnoh-----------------no

35-??????-----------------------------------?????------------------------------????-----------??????-----------------no

36-????????---------------------------------?????-----------------------------????-----------??????------------------no

27-Chimchar---------------------------------Fire-------------------------------none-----------Sinnoh----------------no

38-???????-----------------------------------????------------------------------????------------??????----------------no

39-????????----------------------------------????------------------------------????------------??????----------------no

40-Eevee------------------------------------Normal----------------------------None------------Kanto---------------Yes

41-Jolteon-----------------------------------Electric---------------------------None-------------Kanto---------------No

42-Vaporeon---------------------------------Water----------------------------None-------------Kanto---------------No

43-Flareon------------------------------------Fire-----------------------------None-------------Kanto---------------No

44-Espeon-----------------------------------Phsycic---------------------------None-------------Johto---------------No

45-Umbreon-----------------------------------Dark----------------------------None--------------Johto---------------No

46-Leafeon-----------------------------------Grass----------------------------None-------------Sinnoh--------------No

47-Glaceon-------------------------------------Ice----------------------------None--------------Sinnoh-------------No

[spoiler=Proulouge]

In the world of pokemon live many trainers, breeders gym leaders, professers, and co-ordinators. Who battle, collect, breed, and train creatures called pokemon. Pokemon are living creatures used for many things. Each pokemon is different in its own way. A few pokemon trainers were a team for a while the people in this are Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Max, and Dawn. Now to the story. A few years after the pokemon trainer named Ash Ketchem won the sinnoh pokemon champion ship, a knew fresh trainer named Zachary who lives in a region called Orre woke up on his tenth birthday to get his first pokemon. Like normal trainers there choose of pokemon consisted of a grass, fire, and water pokemon. His choses are Treeko Charmander and Piplup that is, if he gets there on time.

treecko.pngcharmander.pngpiplup.png

All of the starters are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[spoiler=Chapter #1 The beginning]

The night before Zachs 10th birthday, 11:00 pm.

Zachary:*Yawn* I cant beilive I finally get my first pokemon tommorow.

TV reporter:Many people know that Ash Ketchem and friends are leaving Sinnoh to now go to the new Orre region it will be filled with excitement.

Zachary:THE AMAZING ASH KETHEM AND FRIENDS ARE COMING TO ORRE... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Tv Reporter:Apparently they are coming to the Sisu City next week.

Zachary:Sweet thats not far!

Tv:Hes even Bringing his showcase Pikachu, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charizard.

Zachary:aweso.................

Zach is asleep.

Next morning.

Zachary: Oh no I overslept darn it.

Zach gets dressed and skips breakfeast.

Zach runs to Prof. Michaels lab.

Prof. Micheal:Zach your late and I dont have any pokemon left except...

Zachary:Yeah yeah anything!

Prof. Micheal gives Zach a pokeball.

Zach:Go whoever you are!

Pichu appears

pichu.png

Pichu:Pichu pich

Zach:Awesome a Pichu

Zach Picks it up

Prof. Michael:No dont!

Pichu uses thunder bolt and shocks all three.

Zachary and Prof. Micheal:Man thats powerful.

Zach:Thanks

Prof. Micheal:Also here are 5 pokeballs, a pokedex and a pokenav. You may now go on your journey call if you need to and also dont put Pichu in the pokeball.

Zach: Ok... Thanks, bye.

Zach runs off.

Prof. Micheal:Raise it kindly and it will return the favor.

Zach yells:Okay.

Zach puts on his book bag and goes to the forest.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

[spoiler=Chapter #2 New rivals]

Zach finds himself in the forest.

Zach:I wonder what pokemon live in the forest?

????:Hey you must be a new trainer.

Zach:Yeah?

???:Then lets battle, GO TREECKO!

Treecko appears.

Zachary:So you must have been one of the pokemon from where I live. Im Zach a future pokemon Master, GO PICHU!

Hunter:You think you'll be a master, HA Im Hunter and I'm going to be a real master.

Zachary:Bring it on!

Zach vs. Hunter

Pichu uses Thundershock.

Treecko jumps and uses Leaf Blade.

Pichu uses Thundershock while Trecko attacks.

Direct hit!

Treecko falls and uses Pound.

Not very effective.

Pichu uses Growl.

Treecko uses Leaf Blade

Very little effect.

Pichu uses Quick Attack.

Trecko faints.

Hunter:No way return Treecko. I admit youre tough but you cant win the long run.

Zach:Grrrrr.

Zach leaves and continues in forest.

Zach gets out pokenav.

Zach:So where to next?

Pichu: Pichu pich.

Zach:Whats wrong?

Pichu: Pi Pi

Zach:A pokemon?

Pichu starts charging electricity.

[spoiler=Chapter #3 I caught a pokemon!]

Zach is even deeper in the forest.

??????:Grrrrr.

Zach: Pichu get ready for battle

Pichu: Pi!

Zach: Pokedex, what is it?

Pokedex:It is Eevee the D. N. A. pokemon. It evolves into 7 different pokemon. Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Glaceon, and Leafeon.

eevee.png

Pichu uses Quick Attack.

Eevee uses Quick Attack.

Ends in a tie.

Both take equal damage.

Both fall back.

Eevee uses Shadow Ball.

Pichu uses Thundershock.

Thundershock breaks the Shadow Ball and hits Eevee.

Critical hit.

Eevee is recovering.

Pichu uses Thunder Wave.

Eevee recovers and uses Shadow Ball.

The Shadow Ball absorves Thunder Wave and hurdles towards Pichu.

Pichu is smashed into the Paralizing Shadow Ball.

Direct hit.

Pichu is stuned.

Eevee falls.

Pichu falls.

Its a tie.

Zachary:Wait what? Ok uh Pokeball Go!

The pokeball absorbed Eevee.

Ding-Ding

Ding-Ding

Ding-Ding

Dink!

Zach:Yes, I caught an Eevee!

Pichu is glowing.

Zachary:What the!?

Pichu transforms.

A Pikachu forms.

Pikachu: Pi Pikachu!

Zach:Awesome.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[spoiler=Chapter #4 Legendary Trainers part 1]

Outside of forest.

Zach:Wow we finally got out Pichu... I mean Pikachu! Sorry buddy.

Pikachu: Pi chu ka (It is alright)

???:Hey kid you want a map.

Zachary:Thanks!

Takes map.

Zach:Lets head for Sisu city!

Pikachu: Pika PI!

???:Later twerp I.I........Mean kid.

Zach: Ok.....Thanks

Zach walks away.

NTR Grunt:Grunt to Nega team rocket base.

Base speaker:Yes. Did the kid take it?

NTR Grunt:Yes and hes heading to see those twerps now.

Base Speaker:Excellent!

Back to Zachary at the entrance of Sisu.

????:You must be Zachary?

Zach:Yes who are you?

Miike:My name is Miike. I got the Piplup from Prof. Micheal. I hear you were the fourth trainer what did you get?

Zachary:I got the extra pokemon Pichu but it evolved into Pikachu. Why dont we travel together?

Miike:Sure.

So the two set off and enter Sisu.

The two go to were the boat was unloadin while 6 people appeared.

Announcer:Now introducing Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Max, and Dawn!

Zachary:Look its them!

The two run up.

Zachary and Miike:Are you the legendary trainers?

To be continued in part 2.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Coming soon:Chapter #5 Legendary Trainers part 2

Current Question:

Which eeveeloution should Eevee have?

Most gym leaders should be familiar to most who watch the tv show.

Edit-Chapter 2 added.

Edit x2-Orre is not the region from the gamecube games, Its an updated with no shadow pokemon or capture machines or any of the same evil teams.

Edit x3-Chapter 3 added.

Edit x4-Chapter 4 added.

Archived