Sorrow of Deceitful Darkness

Diableos Auros

[align=center]Sorrow of Deceitful Darkness

So I've decided to scrap my Dragon set idea because I couldn't find the right pictures, so I've decided to go for a DARK set. Nice name for a DARK set, eh?

But, several of my cards have tricky OCG, so I'm doing this just because I don't want to upload my cards over and over if I get anything wrong.[/align]

[spoiler=[u]SODD-EN001[/u]]

Magician of Sorrow

Spellcaster / Effect

DARK

Level 8

ATK/ 1000 DEF/ 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 DARK monsters from your hand or side of the field to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, you can send your entire hand to the Graveyard to destroy every other card on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack in the same turn. This card gains 300 ATK and DEF for each DARK monster in your Graveyard.

[spoiler=[u]SODD-EN002[/u]]

Fairy of Deceit

Fairy / Effect

DARK

Level 1

ATK/ 200 DEF/ 300

If this card is face-up when a monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can discard one card from your hand to change the target to this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

[spoiler=[u]SODD-EN003[/u]]

Knight of Darkness

Warrior / Effect

DARK

Level 4

ATK/ 1700 DEF/ 1200

If this card battles with an opponent’s face-up monster, you can pay 400 Life Points to switch the position of the targeted monster.

[spoiler=[u]SODD-EN004[/u]]

The Realm of Unforgiving Shadows

Field Spell

As long as this card remains face-up, DARK monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by battle. Once per turn, you can discard one card from your hand to activate one of the following effects:

- Increase your Life Points by 800.

- Decrease your opponent’s Life Points by 600.

- Return one card on the field to the owner’s hand.

During each of your Standby Phases, you must pay 300 Life Points to keep this card on your side of the field. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=[b]*NEW*[/b]SODD-EN005]

Sword of Lost Souls

Equip Spell

This card can only be equipped to a DARK Warrior-Type monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 400. When a monster equipped with this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle, you can remove from play one card in your Graveyard to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the original ATK or DEF of the destroyed monster.

[spoiler=[b]*NEW*[/b]SODD-EN006]

Light of Forbidden Darkness

Continuous Trap

As long as you have at least 1 face-up DARK monster on your side of the field and 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you can pay 300 Life Points to negate the attack of one of your opponent’s monsters.

Archived