The Axis is coming for you

Furious Reaper I

Preview

1000 years ago, an ancient evil was unleashed by 13 people and they decided to keep it a secret between themselves and established themselves as the Axis of Evil with the 13th member of the group prefering not to be in the photograph of members

Episode 1: The Axis

12 men and women sat around a table discussing past events

???: it happened over 1000 years ago, we should be dead. Before this i never knew of anything that came close to prolonging life, do you know of anything Kain?

Kain: The Holy Grail is possible John

John: The Grail does not prevent death, all it does is prolong life for a few hundred years

The man to his right turned towards John.

John: Many years ago i found the Grail and handed it over the Axis Leader

Kain: You don't mean he's still alive?

John: Yes Kain, he is alive and we were fools to try and think we could kill him

Kain's eyes widen in fear. A women jumps up from her seat

???: But we buried him alive as well

John: Yes Sarah we did but as we now know, the 13 people that unleashed that ancient evil cannot die

Sarah: But does he know where we are now?

A voice is heard from the shadows

???: I'm here already

Sarah: No it can't be you

???: Oh I'm afraid is it

Supreme King Haou steps out of the shadows

Haou: All members of the Axis that are still loyal to me make yourself known

7 of the twevle stand up

Haou: Very well. Adam, John, Jamie, Will, Katie, Victor and Carl follow me

They leave the building and drive away.

---- TWO WEEKS LATER ----

The remaining five members that are not loyal to Haou are now outside the Axis Building, blocking the other seven and Haou from entering

Haou: Do you really you think you can keep us out of there?

Sarah: We can try

Haou: I'll tell you what if one of you can beat me in a duel i will leave

Sarah: Sounds fair to me

Haou: Now who will it be

Kain: Me

Haou: Fine

They activate thier duel disks and the Duel Begins

Haou: I'll start and summon Infernal Queen Archfiend (900/1500) and then i'll activate her effect and increase her attack by 1000 (1900/1500) and finally i'll activate the field spell Pandemonium which negates all Archfiend costs for me and end my turn

Kain: I summon my Zure, Knight of Dark World (1800/1500) and end my turn

Haou: What a weak move i summon Terrorking Archfiend (2000/1500) and i'll use Infernalqueen's effect and increase Terrorking's attack point by 1000 (3000/1500) ane then i'll have him attack your Zure

Haou 4000 / Kain 2800

Haou: Which leaves my Infernalqueen for a direct attack

Haou 4000 / Kain 1900

Haou: That will do

Sarah: Let me in the duel and you get a boost

Haou: I get more lifepoints? perfect

Haou 8000 / Sarah and Kain 5900

Sarah: Because Kain is hurting i'll make my move and activate Dinosauric Retribution and send 1 Dinosaur type monster to my graveyard and inflict damage equal to that monster's attack points so i'll send my Black Stego and inflict 1200 points of damage

Haou 6800 / Sarah and Kain 5900

Haou: You'll pay for that

Sarah: Then i'll summon another Black Stego in defence mode (1200/2000) and end my turn

Haou: My turn again and i'll activate Triangle Force which allows me to search my deck for two more copies of Triangle Force and play them. I will then tribute my three face up continous spell cards to summon Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder (4000/4000) and then my Infernalqueen's effect activates and boosts my Terrorking's attack again (3000/1500) and i will him attack your Black Stego and then Hamon and Infernalqueen will attack directly

Haou 6800 / Sarah and Kain 1000

Haou: I'll end there

Kain: My Dark World is not yet defeated because i summon Servant of Dark World (0/0) and now by sending one Dark World monster from my hand to the graveyard he gains the attack and defence points of the monsters so i send my second Zure Knight of Dark World (1800/1500) and then by removing from play out of my graveyard two copies of the same monster he gains both sets of attack points but only in half of the original so he gain 1800 points (3600/1500) and then i'll activate Axe of Despair and increase its attack points even further (4600/1500) and now my Servant destroy Hamon

Haou 6200 / Sarah and Kain 1000

Haou: I must thank you for destroying Hamon

Sarah: What? you wanted Hamon destroyed?

Haou: Yes i did

Kain: I end my turn

Haou: Once again thank you because now i can activate Grave Summoning and bring him back and then by removing three cards in my graveyard i can summon another Sacred Beast so i'll choose Uria Lord of Searing Flames (0/0) and then i activate Sacred Summoning which allows me to sacrifice two monsters on my side of the field and pay 1000 life points to summon the third Sacred Beast Raviel, Lord of Phantasms and then i activate Dimenisonal Fusion Demise and remove all from play to summon Armitael, Phantasm of Chaos (0/0) and in the main phase he gains 10000 attack points (10000/0) and now i'll attack

Haou 6200 / Kain and Sarah 0000

After the explosion caused by the attack had subsided there was nothing left of Kain and Sarah. One of the defender of the building's eyes nearly bugled out of his head

Haou: Do you have something to say Lionel

Lionel: No Master

Haou: You have returned to my side then

Lionel: Yes

0Haou: And Linda and Jin, what about you?

Linda: No

Jin: Yes

Haou: Well looks its just Linda against us now so Jin dispatch of her

Jin: Yes sir

Jin & Linda: DUEL !!!

-END-

Next time: Linda tries to hold her own against the Cyber Dragon Deck of Jin but soon he has her beat into a corner. Will she survive the Mechinal Mayhem?

Episode Two: Mechinal Mayhem

Jin: I start and summon my Basic Machine in attack mode (1000/1000) and end my turn

Linda: I'll summon my Silent Swordsman LV3 (1000/1000) and end my turn

Jin: My basic machine evovles and becomes my Intermediate Machine (2000/2000) and i'll attack your Silent Swordsman

Jin 4000 / Linda 3000

Jin: And then by discarding another Basic Machine from my hand i can attack again

Jin 4000 / Linda 1000

Jin: I end my turn

Linda: I activate my Monster Reborn and summon back my Silent Swordsman LV3 and then i activate my Level Up and tribute LV for LV 5 (2300/1000) and now i'll attack your Intermediate Machine

Jin 4000 / Linda 300

Linda: What happened?

Jin: Oh did i forget to mention that my Intermediate evolves in the next battle phase after it destroys a monster so welcome my Advanced Machine (3000/3000)

Linda: Damn it that thing is huge. i'll set a card and end my turn

Please Lock this thread. i didnt mean to post it yet, i clicked the wrong bit

Archived