What after GX?

For me and other *LJVs the third season of GX is coming to it's super special awesome climax. But I don't want the Yugioh saga to end, where will my hyps for card games come from when it's finished? So here let's suggest what the next yugioh series will be, a few of my suggestions would be:

Yu-Gi-Oh Dimensions: Like what they do with the Digimon series, start from scratch and introduce unique elements that the previous series didn't deliver.

Yu-Gi-Oh Monster duels (geddit): Inspired by the Dark World saga at the end of GX, a series focused around the world the monsters live in, and the monsters backgrounds (cause that would really boost the card game!)

So anybody else with ideas, shoot...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see a more dark, war-like world where duelling (and by extention) duellist battle in a Shadow Realm like manner where defeat can mean death (like your Dimensions idea, just in the real world) or the could invest in a Pro League storyline. But, it would be cool for your ideas to be used... so if Kazuki Takahashi (or associate of his) is watching, send a cheque to TO.

Edit: My Pro League idea has already been touched on, but never really shown any real light. And another idea, they could have a stroyline where time just folds on it's self and the characters from the original and GX series battle a new evil together and try to fix the timeline.

Err...Duel academy is a college...

well to be more exact it's what the British School System would clasify as a college (since Students start there at around 16) or at least something similar, in Japan I believe they call it High School at that level.

well to be more exact it's what the British School System would clasify as a college (since Students start there at around 16) or at least something similar, in Japan I believe they call it High School at that level.

well to be more exact it's what the British School System would clasify as a college (since Students start there at around 16) or at least something similar' date=' in Japan I believe they call it High School at that level.

[/quote']

You can enrol at duel academy at age 15, but I can still be considered a college becuase you can enrol there at any age it appears

well to be more exact it's what the British School System would clasify as a college (since Students start there at around 16) or at least something similar' date=' in Japan I believe they call it High School at that level.

[/quote']

You can enrol at duel academy at age 15, but I can still be considered a college becuase you can enrol there at any age it appears

Archived