1 member has voted

1. 1. Cast Your Vote

• Barack Obama
    • John McCain
    • Independants

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet' date=' I think people will vote for Obama, only because they don't want to feel Racist.

[/quote']

Nope, we can't vote to not be racist. 'Cause according to Republicans, if we don't support Palin, we're sexist.

Orly?

I'm glad you can speak for republican on earth. :D

McCain.

Obama voters just want a handout from the government.

Either that or they want a black-ish president.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

At least Obama is giving us a handout. McCain is sitting there with his half-broken arms staring at us asking what we want to do. Is that who you want as a prez? And for the record, I am more qualified than Palin, and I am 13.

Yet' date=' I think people will vote for Obama, only because they don't want to feel Racist.

[/quote']

Nope, we can't vote to not be racist. 'Cause according to Republicans, if we don't support Palin, we're sexist.

Orly?

I'm glad you can speak for republican on earth. :D

But, of course, you can't use this same logic anywhere else. Not supporting Obama obviously doesn't mean you're racist.

' pid='1303789' dateline='1225561611']

McCain.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

At least Obama is giving us a handout. McCain is sitting there with his half-broken arms staring at us asking what we want to do. Is that who you want as a prez? And for the record' date=' I am more qualified than Palin, and I am 13.

[/quote']

Giving the upper class a larger taxation wouldn't make it any easier for the middle class. It would just make it harder for the Upper class. You people need to learn that the government doesn't owe you anything.

And allow me to explain something else:

Many believe Obama is a terrorist (even though it's doubtful that he is). He's also part black. He would be the biggest assassination target in U.S. presidential history.

And if he were to die we would have Biden, a man who doesn't know the most basic U.S. History, in charge of our country. A man who can't even slander the right presidential party. A man who, in fact, slanders himself, the democrats, and Barack Obama.

McCain.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

At least Obama is giving us a handout. McCain is sitting there with his half-broken arms staring at us asking what we want to do. Is that who you want as a prez? And for the record' date=' I am more qualified than Palin, and I am 13.

[/quote']

Giving the upper class a larger taxation wouldn't make it any easier for the middle class. It would just make it harder for the Upper class. You people need to learn that the government doesn't owe you anything.

Many believe Obama is a terrorist (even though it's doubtful that he is). He's also part black. He would be the biggest assassination target in U.S. presidential history.

And if he were to die we would have Biden, a man who doesn't know the most basic U.S. History, in charge of our country. A man who can't even slander the right presidential party. A man who, in fact, slanders himself, the democrats, and Barack Obama.

Racist, much? Let me tell you something. Sure, Obama can be assassinated. But McCain will die of a heart attack and Palin will be prez. And Biden is better than Palin. I am better than Palin. And listen here, sonny...

Rich People = Money To Burn

Poor People = No Money To Burn; Conserve Money

Rich People + Tax = More Revenue

Poor People + Tax = Less Revenue and Bankruptcy

McCain.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

[/quote']

I too am more qualified, and I'm 15. She was asked about foreign policy and she started rambling about "There's a hill in Alaska that if you stood on the top, you can see Russia.". I was like 'So what? What about your foreign policy plans?'.

McCain.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

[/quote']

I too am more qualified, and I'm 15. She was asked about foreign policy and she started rambling about "There's a hill in Alaska that if you stood on the top, you can see Russia.". I was like 'So what? What about your foreign policy plans?'.

Funny thing is, there is only one spot in Alaska you can see Russia from. And even then it's a small, nearly uninhabited island that you can just make out a small Russian island that only has a tiny military outpost on it.

' pid='1304178' dateline='1225566627']

McCain.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

[/quote']

Racist, much? Let me tell you something. Sure, Obama can be assassinated. But McCain will die of a heart attack and Palin will be prez. And Biden is better than Palin. I am better than Palin. And listen here, sonny...

funking retarded much?

If you take it out of context, of course it seems racist.

I'd also like for you to not omit the statement "The government doesn't owe you anything."

But that's beside the point.

Joe Biden:

He doesn't know basic American history. He doesn't even express proper sentence structure for funk's sake.

Sarah Palin:

She refers to a group of people as "Joe Six-pack." Whoopdy doo. Boy Howdy, just because she said that, she's a moron with no experience.

John McCain:

Just because he's in his 70s doesn't mean he will die of a heart attack. Believe it or not, every person in their 70s isn't some sickly funk with a heart condition.

And as far as you calling me "sonny", ... ?

I'm older than you are... :|

' pid='1304178' dateline='1225566627']

McCain.

and just for the record:

Palin > Biden

[/quote']

f***ing retarded much?

If you take it out of context, of course it seems racist.

I'd also like for you to not omit the statement "The government doesn't owe you anything."

Joe Biden:

He doesn't know basic American history. He doesn't even express proper sentence structure for f***'s sake.

Sarah Palin:

She refers to a group of people as "Joe Six-pack." Whoopdy doo. Boy Howdy, just because she said that, she's a moron with no experience.

John McCain:

Just because he's in his 70s doesn't mean he will die of a heart attack. Believe it or not, every person in their 70s isn't some sickly f*** with a heart condition.

You sir, no nothing about American politics nor anything about money. But let's play along.

Sarah Palin is just some dumb lady from Alaska who was picked for VP by McCain to get sexsist female votes. True statement.

McCain is an old, cranky person who is always nervous and cannot answer questions for his life. True statement.

Joe Biden may be a horrible VP, but he is 5000% better than Palin, as he knows much more about politics. True statement.

I don't care if you are older than me, I have more wisdom, therefore, I can call you sonny. True statment. :|

f***ing retarded much?

If you take it out of context' date=' of course it seems racist.

I'd also like for you to [i']not omit[/i] the statement "The government doesn't owe you anything."

Joe Biden:

He doesn't know basic American history. He doesn't even express proper sentence structure for f***'s sake.

Sarah Palin:

John McCain:

Just because he's in his 70s doesn't mean he will die of a heart attack. Believe it or not, every person in their 70s isn't some sickly f*** with a heart condition.

Calm down, really.

We can call the racist stuff since there are tons of people saying anti-Palin stuff is sexist. But there was no point in calling out his race; we don't say there's a problem with Palin's sex, you shouldn't say there is a problem with Obama's race.

The government owes us nothing. Good job, you're stating a policy that is not based on Obama's plan. He only wants to give money to people in order to help restabalize the economy by giving people money to buy more things. Government doesn't have to, but at least it's a logical plan to boost the economy.

What are you talking about, Biden "doesn't know basic American history"? I've never even heard this in the Republican propaganda stuff.

Palin's "Joe six-pack" comment is actually one of the things that nobody really cares about. People only mention it jokingly.

We don't even have to include the fact that McCain is 72 to consider him dying. He has had cancer numerous times and the chemotherapy and other treatments severly weaken the body to where it is very common for people to die earlier than they would otherwise.

[/quote']

Which is interesting considering alot of people voting for obama supported Hilary when she was running.

I went for the obama type deal. I feel as though McCain has made to many mistakes and will likely continue to do so if he's president.

Archived