Yu-Gi-Oh The Duel Frontier"Chapter One Released

My first RP here.I will ask for characters in later chapters but for now it's that serious so I dont have any need for alot of characters yet.But please enjoy.I enjoy writing and just to let you know this has been copy and pasted then read through to check.But on word I spent about an hour looking up cards and indulging in writing an RP.

PROLOGUE

It's 2050 and Duel Monsters card games are at an incredible angle as it is continuously evolving.And each era has a new king.Its been 20 years now since Yusei Fudo became King.Neo Domino City combined with the Satallite enhabitants.And now Seth Martin was hoping he would be the next King.

Seth: Ok I'll go first.And ill play Hyper Synchron.Now I play the spell Double Summon to Normal Summon another Monster this turn.And I'll play Buster Beast.Now Synchro Summon.The darkness will show to summon upon a new,reckless force.Synchro Summon Red Dragon Archfiend.I'll set two face downs and end my turn.

ATK:3800

Bully:Hmm not bad.But still I play a legendary spell card...Lightning Vortex.And now due to it's effect I can discard a card to destroy all your face up monsters.

Seth:I play my trap Buster Mode.So now by tributing my Red Dragon Archfiend I can summon Red Dragon Archfiend/Buster.

Bully:That may be so but I can still destroy your monster.So bye-bye.

Seth:Yes but when a /Buster monster is destroyed I can special summon from my grave my Red Dragon Archfiend.

Bully:Grrrr.Fine I'll play three face downs and end my turn.

Seth:Shame looks like I'm gonna pawn you because I play my face down.Another Buster Mode.So once again I summon my Red Dragon Archfiend/Buster.And then I'll play Red Dragon Impact.So by removing from play my Red Dragon Archfiend from play I can destroy every spell and trap on the field.Haha,wipeout.Especially after I play this equip,Burning Magical Sphere.Increasing my monsters attack by 500 for every trap in my graveyard.So now Red Dragon Archfiend/Buster has 4500 ATK enough to wipe out your life points and win the duel.

Bully:H...h..how did th...this..happ...ha..happen.AGHHHHHHHH.Well I guess I have to give you my Debris Dragon.This is a powerful card when used correctly.

Seth:Wow.Guess your not a really big bully afterall...Tim.

Tim:Yeah,yeah whatever now just go before I smash your face in.

Seth walked off smirking and headed to the slums.The slums were great to Seth because there are stupid dealers who think they are selling fake cards for 10 dp when they are actually authentic.He often found that the boxes were the best off an old man deeper in the slums.He sold about 2 boxes for 300 dp.Bargain.Seth had decided to sell this Debris Dragon as people would about 1k for it.(But they didn't have that kind of money)He had Debris Dragon anyway.Extremely rare though.Took about 4 boxes off the old man to get it.However This time he noticed a strange man offering a card for trade.Had to be Dragon and level 4 or higher.Seth thought I'll trade Debris Dragon For that card.When he approached the man and completed the trade however before he even glanced the card warped into his deck and Seth fainted.That card would never be in anyone else's deck ever again now.The card had chosen his duelist.Seth was about to start a dangerous journey.And little did he know it but he was going to be the savour of the world.But until he awoke he's free to go anywhere in his dreams.As when he does finally wake up.He'll wake up to Hell.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

I will have the next chapter up tomorrow sometime.

note Red Dragon Impact and Burning Magical Sphere are both cards I made up as to not be to close to the actual show of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Ok Im ready to continue the saga.

Chapter One:The Shining Star Of The Crimson Dragon

It was a week before Seth woke up.His parents had physchic try to manipulate his sleep to find the cause.But nothing came up.However,she felt an odd presence in his extra deck.The Physchic asked his parents what synchro monsters he had.The replied Red Dragon Archfiend but the physchic knew it wasn't that.

"Seth wake up,c'mon it's been a week.They're starting to think it's coma.But it's not is it darling."Seth heard those words in his dreams and saw a light.He approached the light and felt life enter his body once again.

A couple of minutes later he woke up to such a fuss that he had to run when they had all turned their backs on him.He found his clothes and duel disk in cupboard.But there was no sign of his deck.It was at that moment that a farely tall,blond lady approached.She held a deck and an extra deck in her hands.She looked wierd as she wore circle-rimmed glasses that covered her eyes.

???:I believe this deck is yours.Get dressed and meet me outside in fifteen minutes.

Seth:Whats your name,who are you.

???:My names Julia.Your parents hired me as a physchic.But my deck doesn't exactly match my appearance.I'll see you in fifteen minutes.If you dare to accept my challenge.

Julia wanted to know what that other card was so she was going to have to challenge him to find out.

Fifteen minutes later there was a croud around duel field.As Seth and Julia got ready to duel

Seth and Julia:Let's duel

Seth:Well I'll go first.Draw.And I'll summon Buster Mercenary.I'll set two face downs and that'll do for now.

Julia:Very well.I draw and summon Plaguespreader Zombie.Now I play Double Summon to Normal Summon my Regenerating Zombie.And now Synchro Summon.[i]The abyss will open to summon a new beast from its grave.Synchro Summon,Doomkaiser Dragon.[/i]Haha now attack his mercenary.

Seth:I play my trap,Defense Draw.So now all damage I would have taken becomes 0.Then I get to draw a card.

Seth had drawn Arcane Filo.

Julia:With that done I play a faced down and end my turn.

Seth:Arggh.Close escape but now it's my turn and the table is in my hands.DRAW.Hahaha.I now play my face down card Supreme Upgrade.So now by discarding this Buster Beast I can Special Summon my Debris Dragon.But due to the effect of Supreme Upgrade my monsters level increases by two.And now I play Arcane Filo.Now Synchro Summon.

But as Seth searched through his Extra Deck he found a new card.It was a Stardust Dragon.And then it hit him.This was the card he received through his trade of the mysterious man.

Seth:[i]The clustering stars summon a creature from heaven.Synchro Summon,Stardust Dragon.[/i]And due to Arcane Filo's effect I can add this Buster Mode from my deck to my hand.Now go Stardust destroy her Doomkaiser.

Julia:Not so fast I play my face down.BUSTER MODE.I offer my Doomkaiser to summon Doomkaiser Dragon/Buster.And now it's effect allows me to summon my Plaguespreader Zombie from my Grave.

Seth:I cancel my attack and set two card,I end my turn.

Julia:It's my turn and seeing as Plaguespreader is sent back to my grave this time I'll activate it's effect.By placing one card in my hand back on the top of my deck.I can Special Summon it.And now I play Paladin Of The Cursed Dragon.And once again I Synchro Summon.My perfect creature.Come out Revived King Ha Des.Now Doomkaiser attack.

Seth's duel disk suddenly reacted and Buster Mode activated.Stardust Dragon/Buster suddenly flew out his deck ready to be played.

Seth:What the.Well here goes.I chain it with...Buster Mode.Rise Stardust Dragon Buster.And now I play the trap Linked Barrage.So now you have to continue your attack.

Julia's lifepoints-100=3900.

Julia:That may be so but now come back Doomkaiser Dragon in defense mode.I end.

Seth.Time to finish this.And I play the spell Silver Lining.So now I can remove Stardust Dragon from play to increase my Stardust Dragon/Buster's attack by 1000 taking it into 4000 ATK.And during this turn only any battle damage I inflict this turn is doubled.Now unleash your wrath.

Julia's lifepoints=800

Seth:And now I'll play Buster Burst.So by offering this creature up.I can inflict to both of us 200 damage times it's level.Stardust is level 10.So we both take 2000 points of damage.

Julia:So that was the presence I felt.It was Stardust Dragon.

Julia/Seth:0/2000

Seth:Looks like I won.

Julia:That's a VERY powerful card.Do not allow it to be in anyone else's deck.Otherwise the doom legion will come and destroy all.

At that moment a van drove and out came...Pegasus.

Pegasus:We just monitered your duel and your skill is extraodinary.We would like to invite you to a tournement.There will be pros from rank 50 to the top spot.

Seth:So I would...meet...Yusei Fudo.

Pegasus:Yes.It's taking place on an island that I call the Duel Frontier.If you want to come.Tommorow,meet one of my gaurds at the airport at 10:00 AM sharp.He will be located in sector 7.He will take you to my private jet.

Pegasus then walked back to the van and speeded off.Later that night he packed some things for the Frontier and lied on his bed trying to go to sleep.But Julia's words kept echoing through his head.It took 2 hours for Seth to fall asleep but still his sleep was also unsettled.

Supreme Upgrade and Silver lining are both cards I made up.

Chapter 2 will be up tommorow or the day after.

Archived