Advance strategy rules (ASR)

Advance strategy rules(ASR)consist of the traditional limitations on cards plus and magic or trap cards that destroy monsters outright or as a cost, such as hammer shot, dark whole and alike. some things have slipped though like soul exstchange, but it really depends on your community.

im saprised more ppl don't play ASR. is a set of rules which takes a bit of common scene thats all. i introduced it to my duling community and it spread quite fast and is now the only rule my community plays. it just cause you to use more interesting strategies rather than just the old "destroy with magic/trap, kill lp with direct atk".

im really posting to see if ppl agree or already play in this way.

thanks for the input.

No, he's asking if anyone plays with MODIFIED banned/restricted lists. He obviously duels (non-competitively, of course: with his friends is what I mean) with a ban list that does not allow cards like Fissure, Dark Hole, Hammer Shot, Smashing Ground, etc. etc: cards which outright destroy monsters.

Am I correct in my clarification?

Oh, I see. Well, I'll be the first to answer your question with a no, there's only one person who I more than occasionally duel, and that's my friend (Ashes Right Hand on these forums), we can use any cards, just as long as they are not fakes, as there is an incredible amount of fakes produced here - eventually, you can become an expert on telling them apart.

On the subject, what's te fake card situation in your countries?

theres not a lot of fakes here in germany, but my cousin somehow bought 300 fake cards that are all holographic and translated very badly. One of them is supposed to be Charcoal Inpachi but its description says: It is embodiment of completely burned huge wood. The core of charcoal is valuable article.

Archived