Who is the OCG Master?

Catman25

Dark Raver is the OCG master.

followed by me :P

' pid='1307719' dateline='1225640179']

Totally me!

this Monster cnaont be sucmoned when aajo nmoentser in ont bhe fielkd.

More to the point' date=' I think that Dark Raver, AKA DJ Osiris, is the best OCG person. He made the OCG thread for Pete's sake!

[/quote']

I pitty the foo who think he knows!

Lol, theres more then one person here whom, falls into a category such as this.

I personally think that you experienced members think too highly of your OCG skills.

Blood'ss effect:

LORE

Once per turn should be here, not down belowWhen a monster(s) is Tributed for the Summon of a monster by either you or your opponent Sentence should be "When a monster is Tributed for a Tribute Summon", you can activate the effect that is appropriate with the Level of the Tributed monster.Sentence should be "you can activate the appropriate effect based on the Level of the Tributed monster. This effect can only be used once per turn:Get "Once per turn," at the front instead."

1-Should be -1: or preferably (dot)1:, same with other numbers Draw 2 cards during your next Draw Phase.

2-Switch the battle position of 1 face-up monster on the field.

3-Battle Damage you recieve Spelled incorrectly, should be "take". this turn,No comma here becomes 0.

4-During your opponent's next turn, you can negate the effect of 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent activates, and destroy it.

5-Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with equal to or less ATK of the amount of damage your opponent recieves this turn.Should be "Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck with an ATK equal to, or less than the amount of Battle Damage inflicted to your opponent this turn.

6-8-Draw 1 card for every card on your opponent's field and in their hand.["for each card your opponent controls and in their hand, this effect is crazy OP btw.

9-11-Destroy 1 card on the field,no comma for each card in your hand.

12-Half No. Halve your opponent's Life Points during your next Standby Phase.

Raver's latest card:

Once per turn, you can place add 1 Spell Card from in your Graveyard face-up to your Extra Deck. When this card is removed from the field, return send all face-up Spell Cards in your Extra Deck to your the Graveyard. During your Main Phase, you can activate 1 of the following effects based on the number of face-up Spell Cards in your Extra Deck:

- 2: Increase this cards card's, and this sentence should be "This card gains 200 ATK until the End Phase, and I'm tired of this "___ Rule" OCG, we're making the cards now, we use the OCG that's shown on the cards now or it isn't realistic. ATK by 200 until the End Phase.

- 3: AddReturn 1 "Dj Disk" Spell Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Face-up is redundant since everything in the Extra Deck, like everything in the Graveyard, is face-up anyway. "Dj Disk" Spell Card is incorrect. Look at any field searcher, or anything that mentions a Spell Card. It just quotes the name of the Spell Card, and doesn't trail it up with "Spell Card".

Icyblue's latest effect:

"This card is not treated as a WIND monster while it is face-up on the field. This card can be Normal Summoned by removing from play one 1 "Terragon" monster in your Graveyard".monster in your Graveyard that includes "Terragon" in its card name. If you do, during their next turn, your opponent must attack with all monsters they control.If you do, during your opponent's Battle Phase, all monsters they control are changed to face-up Attack Position and each monster they control must attack, if able.

Browarod's latest card has perfect OCG, HE deserves the hype.

I'm not trying to rag on the famed members, I'm just trying to say that many members go unnoticed, who are just as good if not better than the "ol' glories". Take MallowMan for example, or Tectonix, or Monkeybuoy, all of whom have great OCG. So look out there, and start noticing, cuz there are tons of underhyped OCG masters out there.

-Peace.

I personally think that you experienced members think too highly of your OCG skills.

Browarod's latest card has perfect OCG' date=' HE deserves the hype.[/b']

I'm not trying to rag on the famed members, I'm just trying to say that many members go unnoticed, who are just as good if not better than the "ol' glories". Take MallowMan for example, or Tectonix, or Monkeybuoy, all of whom have great OCG. So look out there, and start noticing, cuz there are tons of underhyped OCG masters out there.

-Peace.

Void, I havent made a card in months. Personally I think some people just plain are jealous. Me for example, I am one to see the errors of others, but when it comes to my own, I am a blundering idiot. To say each member alone is the best, is quite wrong, but together, like parasects, we are one.

and yes, umbra, I forgot about you >.<, I do appologize.

Oh, and to the bolded, how does ye think, he begot that perfect OCG?

Also, Void, lest ye forgot, that the game of Yu-Gi-Oh has changed? and with this change, came a change in which the text has changed? therefore, the mistakes ye has pointed out, are right, within in the context of the new rules.

I personally think that you some experienced members think too highly of their OCG skills.

I'm not trying to rag on the famed members' date=' I'm just trying to say that many members go unnoticed, who are just as good if not better than the "ol' glories".[/b'] Take MallowMan for example, or Tectonix, or Monkeybuoy, all of whom have great OCG. So look out there, and start noticing, cuz there are tons of underhyped OCG masters out there.

OMG someone FINALLY said the truth!:D

Darth is the only one who gets my vote.=/

EDIT: I forgot Enigma Zero, it's quite a pity that he hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet. tuffguy1992 used to be great at OCG, too, when he was active, that is.=/

Face-up is redundant since everything in the Extra Deck' date=' like everything in the Graveyard, is face-up anyway.

[/quote']

Actually, the Extra Deck is placed face-down to start with, and only the owner of it can look through it ;) [/nitpicky]

Anyway, there are a lot of members who have really good OCG, many of which have been mentioned in this thread. And, I do think some of them don't get the attention they deserve just because they're either new or just unnoticed. Alas, though, that just seems to be how it works, and there isn't really any easy way to bring the good, but less-known, OCGers into the spotlight with the good, well-known, OCGers, short of making a thread saying "These people are good at OCG!" which would just be kinda spammy :P.

Wombat got freakishly good right before he left. I ain't bad myself. ;) But Darth really is somethin' else. Haven't really had time to observe the newer generation card makers with all the battling I been doing, but I can't wait to. ^_^

Dark Edo Phoenix.

O rly? Thanks! ^_^

Raven: OMG yeah! We totally forgot Enigma! He been epic!

Archived