Johan Anderson

God GAK

Here are my johan cards!!!They are all the unreleased johan's cards!!! ENjoy!:D :D:-P

First of all ADVANCED DARK!!!

4teycs8.jpg

4q83jph.jpg

687lc93.jpg

6cqneo4.jpg

4mkk7qp.jpg

4xzhx5e.jpg

6ag1n5l.jpg

6bu9jdu.jpg

61makv5.jpg

6ezpfeb.jpg

5254s9v.jpg

5z6ia2o.jpg

645n0xj.jpg

5ybzl3l.jpg

61nqa93.jpg

4qs418k.jpg

5zfrznk.jpg

Its Effect:This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except when there are at least 7 different "Advanced Crystal Beast" cards on your side of the field and/or in your Graveyard. If "Advanced Dark" is not on the field, remove this face-up card from play. Select and activate 1 of the following effects (the following effects cannot be activated during the turn this card was Special Summoned):

Send all face-up Advanced Crystal Beast monsters on your side of the field to the Graveyard. The ATK of this card is increased by 1000 points for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect. This effect can also be activated during your opponent's turn.

If this card is destroyed by battle, send 1 "Advanced Crystal Beast" monster card in your Spell and Trap Card Zone from your side of the field to the graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack or Defense Position.

4orn4h2.jpg

65z679d.jpg

6fhu1z5.jpg

66ls5g5.jpg

thanks for recognizing my work azmania +1 rep.it was very hard to find those images.plus of you take a closer look at advnced crystal beast emerald tortoise you will see that only the half exists.the rest was deleted.then i copied the left side and then i rotated it.

the pictures are so easy to find its unbelievable' date=' these cards are already out in japan AND america, and are called crystal beasts not advanced crystal beasts, even i know this and i have no interest in them, the pictures you have are bad resolution, and the turtle is brown when its meant to be emerald, if you have this much interest in them then just get them shipped in

[/quote']

Uhmm, there are unreleased cards called "Advanced Crystal Beasts", and the evil Johan/Jesse Andersen uses them. So don't talk like that when you don't know what you're talking about.

Great cards, 9/10.

the pictures are so easy to find its unbelievable' date=' these cards are already out in japan AND america, and are called crystal beasts not advanced crystal beasts, even i know this and i have no interest in them, the pictures you have are bad resolution, and the turtle is brown when its meant to be emerald, if you have this much interest in them then just get them shipped in

[/quote']

you don't get out much do you their called advanced crystal beasts, crystal beasts are way different

Archived