The "Guy" Archetype (Shy Guy Cards) UPDATED

Docomodake

So, I've been wanting to do this set for a while, but I can't find any good pics. The archetype is based on field swarming then nuking your opponent's field and attacking for the game.

Shy Guy

DARK [] Fiend / Effect [] Level 3 [] 1200 / 0

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Guy" monster from your Graveyard. If you have no "Guy" monsters in your Graveyard when this card is Normal Summoned, you can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Guy" monster from your deck to your hand.

Fly Guy

DARK [] Fiend / Effect [] Level 4 [] 1400 / 600

If this card is Special Summoned by the effect of a "Guy" monster, place 1 Flyaway Counter (max. 1) on this card. You can remove 1 Flyaway Counter from this card to negate the attack of 1 of your opponent's monsters and return this card from the field to your hand.

Paper Guy

DARK [] Fiend / Effect [] Level 2 [] 200 / 700

When this card is Summoned, it is automatically switched to Defense Position. When this card is selected as an attack target, activate one of the following effects based on the attacking monster's Attribute:

-DARK: Draw 1 card. The attacking monster gains Piercing damage until the End Phase.

-FIRE: Your opponent draws 1 card. The attacking monster gains Piercing damage until the End Phase.

-LIGHT: Increase your Life Points by 500.

-WIND: Negate the attack and return this card to your hand.

-WATER: This card's ATK and DEF become 0 until the End Phase.

-EARTH: Switch this card to Attack Position.

Tennis Guy

DARK [] Warrior / Effect [] Level 3 [] 1200 / 0

While this card is face-up on the field, its name is treated as "Shy Guy". By removing 1 face-up card you control from play, inflict 600 points of damage to your opponent.

Shy Guy Kart

Equip Spell Card

This card can only be equipped to "Shy Guy"; the equipped monster gains 800 ATK. By halving the equipped monster's ATK until the End Phase, it can attack your opponent directly until the End Phase. After this effect has been used 3 times, remove this card and the equipped monster from play.

Shy Guy General

DARK [] Warrior / Effect [] Level 6 [] 2100 / 0

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand if you control no monsters and have 2 or more "Guy" monsters in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, negate the effects of all Normal Spell Cards that inflict damage to either player.

Shy Guy General's Army - Recruitment

Quick-Play Spell Card

Place 1 "Shy Guy" from your deck on top of your deck.

Shy Guy General's Army - Weaponry

Equip Spell Card

You can only equip this card to a face-up "Guy" monster; the equipped monster gains 500 ATK. By returning this face-up card to your hand, you can add 1 Equip Spell Card to your hand. You cannot activate Equip Spell Cards during the turn this card's effect is activated.

Shy Guy General's Army - Shy Sacrifice

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, you can send a number of "Guy" monsters you control to the Graveyard. Your opponent takes damage equal to the number of "Guy" monsters sent x600.

Shy Guy General's Army - Retreat!

Quick-Play Spell Card

When a "Guy" monster you control is selected as an attack target by a monster that has 2000 or more ATK, negate the attack an return the selected monster to your hand. You can then Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Guy" monster from your hand in face-up Defense position.

Shy Guy General's Army - Last Resort

You can only activate this card when both you and your opponent have less than 4000 Life Points. Remove from play all cards on the field, in both player's hands, and all cards in both player's Graveyards. Declare a Card Type. Both players draw 1 card from their decks and remove from play the rest of the cards in their respective decks. Both players then reveal the drawn card. If you drew the selected Card Type, you win the duel, and vice versa. If both players drew the selected Card Type, the Duel results in a Draw. If neither player draws the selected Card Type, the Duel results in a Draw.

More will be added soon. Please comment and rate. Thanks, EDJ.

This always happens to me; no one comments.

It often happens to me' date=' too.

[/quote']

Me, too. I usually get a regular person or two, or a noob who says:

Your card sucks!!

As for the cards' date=' they are very good. The one card I would like to see is the Dark Shy Guy from [u']Paper Mario[/u]. It could be the strongest card in archetype kinda how strong he was in the game.

For now, 7.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

This always happens to me; no one comments.

It often happens to me' date=' too.

[/quote']

Me, too. I usually get a regular person or two, or a noob who says:

Your card sucks!!

As for the cards' date=' they are very good. The one card I would like to see is the Dark Shy Guy from [u']Paper Mario[/u]. It could be the strongest card in archetype kinda how strong he was in the game.

For now, 7.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999/10

Well, I did include a Paper Guy for PM fans, but I'll look into the DSG.

Archived