---CLOSED----

Carnage

Okay here is my second contest. It is like the Create a new type contest that just ended but instead create a new Monster Modifier: e.g. Union, Toon, Spirit etc. and what its basic are. here are two that I am using in card (names may change)

Mystic: While this card is in your hand, deck or graveyard it is treated as a Spell card

Rouge: While this card is in your hand, deck or grave yard it is treated as a Trap card

For bonus point you may make a card for it.

1st 3 REP and 10 points

2nd: 2 Rep and 5 points

3rd 1 Rep and 3 points

Contest ends on Sep. 9

Okay here is my second contest. It is like the Create a new type contest that just ended but instead create a new Monster Modifier: e.g. Union, Toon, Spirit etc. and what its basic are. here are two that I am using in card (names may change)

Mystic: While this card is in your hand, deck or graveyard it is treated as a Spell card

Rouge: While this card is in your hand, deck or grave yard it is treated as a Trap card

For bonus point you may make a card for it.

1st 3 REP and 10 points

2nd: 2 Rep and 5 points

3rd 1 Rep and 3 points

Contest ends on Sep. 9

Decoy: While this card is face up on the field, it is the only monster that can be attacked (besides other Decoy monsters). By tributing the monster and paying 500 Life points, you can Special Summon the Decoy monster's counterpart (e.g - Blue Eyed Decoy = Blue Eyes White Dragon) from your hand or Deck. Each Decoy monster has a unique effect, as stated underneath the decoy explination on the card.

mdox6.th.png

Click to enlarge.

Decoy: While this card is face up on the field, it is the only monster that can be attacked (besides other Decoy monsters). By tributing the monster and paying 500 Life points, you can Special Summon the Decoy monster's counterpart (e.g - Blue Eyed Decoy = Blue Eyes White Dragon) from your hand or Deck. Each Decoy monster has a unique effect, as stated underneath the decoy explination on the card.

mdox6.th.png

Click to enlarge.

I was thinking something like a Hologram-Type.Like,the card didn't have the same ATK,DEF or Effect,but the effects would be "This cards name is treated as "Blue Eyes White Dragon". To make it easier for Fusion/Ritual Summons.I suppose it might make it too easy to get those powerful monsters on the field though.Just a thought.

Car:This card's name is treated as (insert doubles name here) Each turn this card is Face Up on the field, you must pay (level x 100) Life Points. If there is a (insert doubles name here) on your side of the field, it may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If (insert doubles name here) leaves the field, this card goes instead.

elementalherobubblecarnfi7.jpg

Comment:A Wheels monster never can have another effect than what is there.

My modifier is Parasite

Example:

GiantLouseparasite.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a monster on your opponent's side of the field as an Equip Spell Card, OR unequip the Parasite equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, decrease the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Parasite Monster at a time.)

Archived