Convillia the Demon Hareled card please coment and rate !!!!!!!!!!!

drew555

I'm on a roll today please comment and rate i know the effect is weird but i don't care.

Conzillia.jpg

When this card is successfully normal summoned you may flip all cards on your side of the field over so they are in attack position but face-down. Shuffle your face down monster cards you just flipped over. For the remainder of the duel you may flip your attack position monsters over. Your monsters that you flipped face-down can still attack, flip them back up during damage calculation and then flip them back down ( battle damage is applied normally). You may shuffle the face-down cards once per turn.

I'm on a roll today please comment and rate i know the effect is weird but i don't care.

Conzillia.jpg

When this card is successfully normal summoned you may flip all cards on your side of the field over so they are in attack position but face-down. Shuffle your face down monster cards you just flipped over. For the remainder of the duel you may flip your attack position monsters over. Your monsters that you flipped face-down can still attack, flip them back up during damage calculation and then flip them back down ( battle damage is applied normally). You may shuffle the face-down cards once per turn.

Archived