DarkSworn (almost complete)

dendalus

I like the "Groth" pic' date=' but since I believe I created the "Darksworn" first, I couldn't give a fair rating, so won't rate. Keep creating.

[/quote']

Well i just used the name Darksworn to counter Lightsworn. So i feel your taking this a little to far or to personal. I mean there the same effect as a Lightsworn just slightly changed cards arent sent to teh gravyard there removed from game and the names.....thats about it its just something i want to see.

Nothing personal partner' date=' create to your hearts content, didn't mean to sound possessive or anything, I just think someone else would give more of a fair rating since I have my idea of "Darksworn" and you have yours.

[/quote']

Ok i will respect that. I just feel that you keep a open mind. Like i have seen people give bad rating just cause they have seen the same pictures on other cards. I dont care about that stuff. Its all about the cards man not just the pics.

Another idea for what the Darksworn's abilities would be like... Come to think about it, has anyone tried my idea (well, someone may have thought of it first, that's why i'm asking). My idea was that Darksworn could only activate their effect by sending cards from their graveyard to the deck. They'd probably need extra good abilities to make up for deck fattening though, may have to think about it...

oh wait, off topic.

ANYWAY, these cards are ok, quite a few OCG errors and unoriginal effects... But nice pics, and since it's removal they could work in very different decks.

ok people let me say this once and only once. I WASN'T MAKING A NEW CARD JUST HAVING FUN MAKING A MIRRIOR DECK TO COUNTER THE "LIGHTSWORN" BUT NOOOOOOBODY SEEMS TO UNDERSTAND THAT. ALL I SEE IS "unoriginal, no thought put into it." well theres a very simple answer as to why that is. THERE DARK VERSIONS OF THE LIGHTSWORN. HECK SOME OF THERE NAMES ARE JUST ONE LETTER CHANED. "Garoth, Lightworn Knight vs my Groth, Darksworn Knight" i took the A away. ALSO THE CARDS ARE REMOVED INSTEAD OF BEING SENT TO THE GRAVYARD. SO THE NAMES AND WERE THE CARDS GET SENT IS THE ONLY THING CHANGED. Maybe you should all think outside the box for once and just have fun with all these cards. (slaps forhead) come on people this is all ment to be fun but some of you people just drain all that away for no reason.

• 6 months later...

Archived