Primarily Dragon cards (and possibly other types)

DBG

I am interested in seeing what others may think of the following cards:

Return of Offering (Trap Card)

Discard 1 card from your hand. Activate when you offer monsters on your side of the field as a Tribute due to a card effect. Special Summon the Tributed monster(s) in the same Battle Position they were in when they were Tributed. If any of the Special Summoned monsters were equipped with Equip Spell cards, you may pay 1000 Life Points to equip the same monsters with the same Equip Spell cards. If the monster(s) Special Summoned by this card's effect have already changed their Battle Position or attacked this turn, you cannot attack (only if they have attacked this turn already) or have their Battle Positions switched until after your next Draw Phase, except by another card's effect.

(I think this one can be simplified.)

Potluck (Spell Card)

Your opponent draws 1 card. Reveal that card, and based on its type apply the proper effect:

-Monster: It is discarded and sent to the Graveyard.

-Spell: It is added to your opponent's hand. The controller of this card draws 3 cards from his/her Deck.

-Trap: It is Set face-down on one of your opponent's Spell & Trap Card Zones. Inflict 500 Life Points of damage to the controller of this card.

Code Elimination (Quick-Play Spell Card)

Declare 1 Monster Type. Each player must remove all Monsters of the declared Type from their respective Graveyards from play.

Spirit of the Dragon (Continuous Trap Card)

When your opponent declares an attack, you may remove 1 Dragon-type Monster from your Graveyard from play to negate the attack.

Trap Return (Quick-Play Spell Card)

Pay 500 Life Points. Select 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard and activate it. You must still abide by the conditions written on the card to activate it, if any.

(I'm not quite sure about that last sentence.)

Dragonic Energy (Equip Spell Card)

This card can only be equipped to "Dragon Master Knight". Increase the ATK of a monster equipped with this card by 500 for each of the controller's Dragon-Type Monsters removed from play.

Dragon Barrier (Trap Card)

Activate when an opponent's Monster effect targets and destroys one or more Dragon-Type Monsters on your side of the field. All Dragon-Type Monsters on your side of the field are unaffected by the effects of Monsters until the End Phase of the turn this card is activated.

Regroup (Spell Card)

Select 1 Monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand. If the selected Monster was sent to the Graveyard by a card's effect, you can pay half of your Life Points to add 2 Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your hand.

Dragon's Blessing (Spell Card)

Activate only when there is a Dragon-Type Monster on your side of the field. Draw 2 cards from your Deck.

Dragon Soul (Equip Spell Card)

This card can only be equipped to "Dragon Master Knight". A monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 500. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by an additional 500 for each Dragon in the Graveyard and on the opponent's side of the field.

Spell Detector (Spell Card)

Destroy all of your opponent's face-down Spell Cards.

Battle Vortex (Trap Card)

Activate when your opponent attacks a monster on your side of the field with a monster whose ATK is at least twice the ATK of the attack target. Discard 2 cards from your hand. Change the attack target to any other monster on the field except the attacking monster.

I would like to see if there are any errors with these cards (grammatical, overpowered, etc.). You can generally see the purpose of these cards.

I have plenty of others but I think I'll just show these for now.

Here's a card I've just added...

Dimension Conversion (Continuous Spell Card)

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all cards removed from play can be used for the effects of any card belonging to either player but can only be sent to their respective owner’s field, hand, Deck, or Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all cards that you have removed from play can also be treated as your opponent's cards removed from play and vice versa.

I'd really like to see people's opinions on these cards.

Archived