New Cyber Dragon Cards

cameron93

176243ji8.jpg

Cyber End Dragon + Cyber Barrier Dragon + Cyber Laser Dragon

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.

Once per turn you can destroy one face-up monster on your opponents side of the field and inflict damage equal to half the destroyed monster's ATK to your opponents Life Points, if you use this effect you cannot conduct your battle phase this turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon one Cyber End Dragon from your graveyard to the field.

176243gg0.jpg

176243wd3.jpg

What you guys think?

For a monster with fusion material THAT hard to summon it deserves a better effect.Think about it: For one Cyber Laser Dragon requires 2 Cyber dragons, Secondly Cyber Barrier Dragon need 1 more Cyber Dragon, and your murderer Cyber End Dragon need 3 additional Cyber Dragons. Last I checked the rules you can only have 3 copies of a card in your deck, meaning you'll have to bring Cyber Dragon back from the Graveyard 3! times. Good shot though.

I like Cybernetic Protection, but Cybernetic Field is WAY too specific for a field card, I would recommend making it a continuous spell.

For a monster with fusion material THAT hard to summon it deserves a better effect.Think about it: For one Cyber Laser Dragon requires 2 Cyber dragons' date=' Secondly Cyber Barrier Dragon need 1 more Cyber Dragon, and your murderer Cyber End Dragon need 3 additional Cyber Dragons. Last I checked the rules you can only have 3 copies of a card in your deck, meaning you'll have to bring Cyber Dragon back from the Graveyard 3! times. Good shot though.

I like Cybernetic Protection, but Cybernetic Field is WAY too specific for a field card, I would recommend making it a continuous spell.

[/quote']

alright thanks.

yeah but i didn't want to make it too over powered but yeah lol

ill change it

For a monster with fusion material THAT hard to summon it deserves a better effect.

I agree it should have a 'WIPE OUT' effect in order to level out it's summoning and make it worth the trouble

also

For one Cyber Laser Dragon requires 2 Cyber dragons' date=' Secondly Cyber Barrier Dragon need 1 more Cyber Dragon, and your murderer Cyber End Dragon need 3 additional Cyber Dragons. Last I checked the rules you can only have 3 copies of a card in your deck, meaning you'll have to bring Cyber Dragon back from the Graveyard 3! times.

[/quote']

Cyber dragon is now limited to one so you would have to bring your cyber dragon back at least 6 times,3 if you have Proto-Cyber Dragon

If you were to ever get this card out on the field it would need a bombing effect. For a creature with that many difficulties in its summoning, a little overpower may just fit the ticket.

But there are still the obvious alternatives (Prisma, Hex-sealed fusion, etc.) that would make the summon easier.

So maybe a little more strength, but don't overdo it trying to level out its specifics.

6.5/10

Archived