Worst card of the week!

Yes once again me, mike, and wicket bring u the worst cards in all of ygo. are we crazy!? we might just be. lol. this week was a tough 1 but i have found a card to nearly out suck them all. 2 cards where really close Pot of gen. and Chosen one. both cards suck hardcore like that! in the end and mike stubberness i have desided the looser. Chosen one!

ChosenOneLON-EN-C.jpg

Chosen one

normal spell card

Select 1 Monster Card and 2 non-Monster Cards from your hand. Your opponent randomly selects 1 card among them. If it is a Monster Card, it is Special Summoned and send the remaining 2 cards to the Graveyard. If not, send all the cards to the Graveyard.

Why this card sucks is plain to see! even when this card was realsed it was bad. this is a bad card all around. first off u have a 1/3 chance to get ur high level monster out (because thats what its used for). next u need to have 2 other cards (aka spells and traps). Then u waist 2 spells or traps! um those are usefull if u have a good deck. plus this card thins out ur hand, which u need. all around this is a bad card that should never ever be run even in a sucky deck! i give it a suck hardcore/10

Yes once again me, mike, and wicket bring u the worst cards in all of ygo. are we crazy!? we might just be. lol. this week was a tough 1 but i have found a card to nearly out suck them all. 2 cards where really close Pot of gen. and Chosen one. both cards suck hardcore like that! in the end and mike stubberness i have desided the looser. Chosen one!

ChosenOneLON-EN-C.jpg

Chosen one

normal spell card

Select 1 Monster Card and 2 non-Monster Cards from your hand. Your opponent randomly selects 1 card among them. If it is a Monster Card, it is Special Summoned and send the remaining 2 cards to the Graveyard. If not, send all the cards to the Graveyard.

Why this card sucks is plain to see! even when this card was realsed it was bad. this is a bad card all around. first off u have a 1/3 chance to get ur high level monster out (because thats what its used for). next u need to have 2 other cards (aka spells and traps). Then u waist 2 spells or traps! um those are usefull if u have a good deck. plus this card thins out ur hand, which u need. all around this is a bad card that should never ever be run even in a sucky deck! i give it a suck hardcore/10

Bad Article. You didn't even mention about the disadvantage you receive from using it.

first off u have a 1/3 chance to get ur high level monster out (because thats what its used for). next u need to have 2 other cards (aka spells and traps). Then u waist 2 spells or traps! um those are usefull if u have a good deck. plus this card thins out ur hand, which u need. <<<< did u read that part. omg what with ppl only reading the first couple of lines -.- i think that explains its disadvantiges pretty well.

Bad Article. You didn't even mention about the disadvantage you receive from using it.

first off u have a 1/3 chance to get ur high level monster out (because thats what its used for). next u need to have 2 other cards (aka spells and traps). Then u waist 2 spells or traps! um those are usefull if u have a good deck. plus this card thins out ur hand, which u need. <<<< did u read that part. omg what with ppl only reading the first couple of lines -.- i think that explains its disadvantiges pretty well.

I don't like the basic number system for determining card advantage. For example, how much advantage does Raiza gain? That's indeterminable. And, true, it's technically a -3, but that might be worth it if that monster is DMoC, which saved you two tributes and gets you back a spell. (still disadvantage, though, I think. It depends on the spell.)

But, in all honesty don't use this. There are better Special Summoning combos.

Archived