CLOSED. Will open when I wish to do so. §hadow §triker's Original 1 Point Shop!

§hadow §triker

how is my work  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how is my work

• awesome
    • ok
    • terrible

i need an ocg fix;

this card cannot be normal summond or set. this card can be special summond from your hand while "Artimes-Goddess of the hunt" is on your side of the field. "Artimes-Goddess of the hunt" gians 500 ATK and is not affected by the affects of spell and trap cards. this card cannot be destroyed exept by battle.

when should i pay?

and can i work here you dont need to pay me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ buddy2000529

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand when "Artimes-Goddess of the Hunt" is on your side of the field.

The rest of the effect, "Artimes-Goddess of the Hunt" gains 500 ATK and is not affected by the affects of spell and trap cards. this card cannot be destroyed except by battle, should be part of the effect of Artimes.

Your OCG is a little off

Pay shadow

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand, as long as you control 1 or more "Artimes-Goddess of the hunt". Increase the ATK of "Artimes-Goddess of the hunt" by 500.This card isn't effected by the effects of Spell or Crap Cards.

Your OCG is a little off

Pay shadow

This card cannot be Normal summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand' date=' as long as you control 1 or more "Artimes-Goddess of the hunt". Increase the ATK of "Artimes-Goddess of the hunt" by 500.This card isn't effected by the effects of Spell or Crap Cards.

[/quote']

I mainly use the OCG of old cards, the OCG i'm best with. May need a lesson of the new OCG :?

Can you crop a image? The size should be the YCM standard.

I'll add the pic as a attchment.

Thanks!

1. Don't use attachments.

2. What do you mean by YCM standards?

3. If your talking about size you must mean scale/resize.

2wew55z.png

2im9cva.png

x6mw4l.png

3 more points jeff. ;) hope you like your cards!

I'm talking about resizing it to the size to the point where it's good enough to post on a card.

Heres the picture: metal-gear-solid-4-solid-snake.jpg

Archived