CLOSED. Will open when I wish to do so. §hadow §triker's Original 1 Point Shop!

§hadow §triker

how is my work  

1 member has voted

1. 1. how is my work

• awesome
    • ok
    • terrible

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow Striker do you need help with your dark Synchros, I should tell you that it works better when you change the color of the name to black. You should hire people to work for you, if you do, I would gladly be here for the job.

I should also note that force-flex, your effect is wrong, you can find the correct effect for a dark synchro at (Yugioh.wikia.com) look up Dark Synchro.

Shadow Striker do you need help with your dark Synchros' date=' I should tell you that it works better when you change the color of the name to black. You should hire people to work for you, if you do, I would gladly be here for the job.[hr']

I should also note that force-flex, your effect is wrong, you can find the correct effect for a dark synchro at (Yugioh.wikia.com) look up Dark Synchro.

making a dark syncrho works good with silver name too. i know about these stuff already. somtimes i can keep the name gold but it doesn't always work

and force_flex, do u need me to remake the darksynchro with ur corrected version. as i said before, the name won't stay gold. if u want make it silver. if u don't care ill make it gray.

Archived