Yugioh Hyperspace Travel Book 1: Chapter 1 to 7

Stigma_Horrizone

Here is the start of my story:P :

p.s: the cards mentioned are mostly made by me.

p.s: the * sign means thoughts

[spoiler=Chapter 1]

The battle begins

It was summer and Ryu is dueling at the park with his friend.

Ryu:2000, Monster: 'Agni swordsman' (Atk 1100 Def 1000),Facedown:4

Friend:3500,Monsters:1 'Blue Eyes White Dragon' Facedown, None

Ryu:" Alright, Draw!" *Sweet*"I play Polymerization and fuse my Agni Swordsman' with 'Lava-rex' from my hand to summon Lava Swordsman (Atk 2400)!"

Friend:" Still not enough to beat me!"

Ryu:"I reveal the last card in my hand! 'Card Destruction'

Friends:"No, My other 2 Blue Eyes!"

Ryu:"I'm not done yet! Activate face down-'Shrink' and since my Beast of Guilfer is in the grave, Your dragon's Atk drops by another 500! Leaving him 1000 attack points only! now attack his Dragon!"

Friend:(3500+1000-2400= 2100LP)

Ryu:"End Turn!"

Friend:"Draw,I summon 'Red Eyes B.Chick' use it's special effect: sacrafice it to summon 'Red eyes B.Dragon'!Next, I play Monster Reborn to bring back 'Blue Eyes White Dragon' and Polymerization to fuse them into 'Yin Yang Force Dragon!(Atk 3800), attack his 'Lava Swordsman'!"

To be Continued............

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

What are you waiting for?:)

Last chapter, the Team is preparing for their duels, this time it's about the begining of the tournament.

Ryu:"Well, Here we are-The KC Virtual Duel Arena."

Kado:"It sure is awsome here, look at the size of this place, it's huge!"

Sayuki:" I hope we're ready."

Kazemo:"Lets do this then."

The gang steps into the arena and find out that was the best place they ever been to.

Kado:"Wow! A mountain of cards for free!"

Ryu:"Guys, check it out, this is probobly the paradise for duelists."

After a few minutes, a man step onto the stage and started speaking.

Man: "Attention duelists, welcome to the grand opening of the KC Virtual Duel Tournament. Now, Lets welcome our teams.The teams are: Team Atlantis, Team Flamerz, Team Torrenado, Team Quake,Team Everast, Team Wanderz,Team Demonz and Team Diecast."

Kado:" Do you think we'll win?"

Ryu:(Smilling)"C'mon dude, losing is not an option!"

Man:" The first pair of dueling teams please enter the 'Virtual Capsule' now ."

Both teams enters the capsule

Transfering Data

To be continued......

[spoiler=Chapter 3]

Kado:

Tidal Vs Tempest:)

Hi, I'm back. As we went to the Virtual world we are seperated, and I landed on a meadow. Since Sayuki is the star of the last chapter, This chapter will be told by me(mostly)

I walked around to see if there is any signs of my friend, but with no luck-none, so, i decided to search for the next opponent and fight for the win.

After a long walk, I saw a Giant(Earthstomp Giant) and run towards it only to have an opposing duelist blocking my way so we dueled.

"I'll go first! Draw!"I declared,"I summon 'Tidal Shooter' and equip it with Teleportation Gear(Atk:1000+800=1800) I'll throw down 2 facedown and end my turn.

"My go, draw." as my opponent grins as soon as he saw the card he drew." Hehe, I summon ' Tempest Lv.4(Atk 1400)and 2 facedowns will do it for now." A Water tornado Materializes.

"My turn, draw!"Hehe, This is perfect! I summon Tidal Guard, then play double summon, and sacrifice both my monsters to summon 'Tidal Lancer'(ATK 2800 LV7)."A Liquid humanoid comes out in a flash of light

"Wha.....what the god d**n hell is that?" My opponent asked furiously.

I replied: "Like one of my super Bahamuts? This Bahamut is unaffected by those traps you played! END turn"

"My turn, Draw! I level up Tempest LV.4 to LV.6(ATK 2300) Then play 'Zwei LV up' so i can level up My monster 1 more time so LV.8 c'mon out.(Atk 3000)" An even ferocious tornado appears,"I attack you with Tempest Lv.8. Destroy Lancer with Waterspout Cannon"

"Wait," I said," I reveal 'Book of Moon' and switch Lancer into facedown defense mode!"(Tidal Lancer:2000 DEF)

"Even better! Tempest has a piercing effect"

"Ahhhhh!" (Me: 4000 LP+2000-3000= 3000)

"I'll set 2 facedowns, your turn"

"My draw," As I pulled a card out of my deck, I says" Sweetness!" I play 'Pot of greed' and Draw 2 card, next Polymerization is on, Fuse 'Tidal Paladin' with 'Tidal Lancer' to summon 'Tidal Zweilancer'

A Liquid Humanoid riding a Liquid Horse emerges:"This monster is uneffected by your Spell and Traps and it can attack twice per turn."(Tidal Zweilancer ATK 3200 )

"Attack!" I commanded.(Opponent 4000-200= 3800), And for my second attack, Direct hit!"

!"No way!"My opponent responded. I activate 'Scapegoat'." 4 sheep token appears.(each:ATK/DEF 0) 1 of the 4 is destroyed.

"My turn hasn't ended yet, I,play De-fusion and bring back my material monsters. Tidal Paladins effect: Return all defense mode monster back to the owner's hand once per turn. now direct attack.

( Tidal Paladin:2500 ATK+ Tidal Lancer 2800 ATK -3800 LP = 0 )

"Yay, according to my Duel Disk, We have 2 wins and zero loses now."

Archived