Favorite Star Wars character

Archbaron Larry

None of you know Darth Cion? dude.. he's the best!!

Who the Mandalore is Darth Cion? There's no Wookiepedia article on him...

You either have never played Star Wars KOTOR 2' date=' or you just don't remember his name, and I spelt his name wrong.. I learned it's spelt Darth Sion.. He's the freakishly scarred looking Sith Lord on Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic II the Sith Lords.

[This Guy']

sion.jpg

You either have never played Star Wars KOTOR 2' date=' or you just don't remember his name, and I spelt his name wrong.. I learned it's spelt Darth Sion.. He's the freakishly scarred looking Sith Lord on Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic II the Sith Lords.

[This Guy']

sion.jpg

Now I remember that guy. I just forgot the name. The game was pretty good in my opinion.

[This Guy']

sion.jpg

Now I remember that guy. I just forgot the name. The game was pretty good in my opinion.

I would like him more if not for the fact that Kotor2 was was too easy and confusing.

Archived