1. 1. For this story, you'll say

• God damn hell nice
    • worth watching
    • God Damn Bad

Here is the second and third

[spoiler=Chapter 2]

Water you waiting for?:)

Ryu:

The next day, my team and I went to the KC duel arena, millions of duelist in different ages was in here. My team and I were brought to meet other duelists, there we finally met our opponent, all of them are wearing navy T-shirts along with a turquoise jacket and blue pants.

"There is 2 things we can tell from their outfits," I thought,"1. they are water duelists 2. they exetremly like the ocean."

My thoughts were cut by the manager of this duel arena," Greetings duelists, I hope you're ready for your duels, each of you will receive a duel disks and be send into a Virtual world to duel. Please welcome our first pair duelist teams."

After the anouncement, my team and the opposing team sat into a capsule like thingy, then what I saw is a flash of light. After a few moments, I landed (crashed) on a forest and passed out.

Sayuki:

Hi there, I'm Sayuki Kamamoto, since Ryu passed out, I'll be the narrator for now.(lol)

I woke up only to found out our team was seperated, i walked along the path and saw someone of the opposing team, he has light blond hair with sky blue trimmings, he saw me and wagered me to a challenge.

"Duel!" we shout out loudly. " I'll go first," my opponent said " I set a monster in facedown defense mode and lay 2 more face down". 3 cards holograms appeared hovering in the mid air in front of that boy.

Both:4000 LP

"Right, my go" I summon 'Beast Arm tribe' (ATK 1000), which allows me to summon a beast type creature in facedown defense mode, now I'll set 2 face downs. end turn"

"Draw" my opponnent said, "I play 'Pot of Greed' and draw 2 cards. I summon 'Hydro Blaster' (ATK 1500) and attack your 'Beast Arm Tribe' with Aqua Blast!"

How naive of you to ignore my facedown, I reveal "Mirror Force!". I said.

A white force field appeared in front of my cards and reflected 'Hydro Blaster's attack and destroy it." Like it when your blaster is blasted?"

I asked.

"Sure" he said it with confidence," because when it is destroyed, it's special effect kicks in, it allows me to shuffle my hand into my deck and draw 6 new cards."

I play "Monster Reborn" and bring back 'Hydro Blaster' and sacifice it to bring forth my 'Hydro Paladin'(ATK 2500) since this is my Main Phase 2, i can't attack, therefore I set 1 more facedown. turn end." He says.

"My turn draw!", I said as I was looking at my hand, there are only spell that can't support my creature. But when I saw the card that I just drew,:D a tuner monster, just what I needed, " I summon 'Earth Tuner'

it allows me to special summon a 'Beast-type' monster from my deck when it is tributed for a Synchro summon and I tune it along with my 2 other monsters to Synchro summon 'Earthstomp Giant'."

My face down monster reveals as a Silver-back Axe,a 3 star monster with 1000 defense points s "My creature's level is higher than Earthstomp's Level(8)(2 +4+3=9), this summon is a success!."

My tuner monster changes into 3 transparent ring with green edges while my non tuner monsters are transformed into 7 light orbs, a beam of light blasts through the rings and my Giant materializes," Reveal! 'Earthstomp Giant' (Atk 4000 Def 2000), and I special summon a Beast-Type monster facedown defense mode!"

"Attack!" I commanded!(Opponent LP: 4000+1500-4000=1500) "Activate spell card 'De-synchro'!" And my giant splits into: Earth Synchron, Beast Arm Tribe and Silver-back Axe (Atk 500, 1000,1000). End this match now!" (Opponent LP :1000+1000+500-1500=0 LP)

"Too easy" I said, as I step away from him.

[spoiler=Chapter 3]

Kado:

Tidal Vs Tempest:)

Hi, I'm back. As we went to the Virtual world we are seperated, and I landed on a meadow. Since Sayuki is the star of the last chapter, This chapter will be told by me(mostly)

I walked around to see if there is any signs of my friend, but with no luck-none, so, i decided to search for the next opponent and fight for the win.

After a long walk, I saw a Giant(Earthstomp Giant) and run towards it only to have an opposing duelist blocking my way so we dueled.

"I'll go first! Draw!"I declared,"I summon 'Tidal Shooter' and equip it with Teleportation Gear(Atk:1000+800=1800) I'll throw down 2 facedown and end my turn.

"My go, draw." as my opponent grins as soon as he saw the card he drew." Hehe, I summon ' Tempest Lv.4(Atk 1400)and 2 facedowns will do it for now." A Water tornado Materializes.

"My turn, draw!"Hehe, This is perfect! I summon Tidal Guard, then play double summon, and sacrifice both my monsters to summon 'Tidal Lancer'(ATK 2800 LV7)."A Liquid humanoid comes out in a flash of light

"Wha.....what the god d**n hell is that?" My opponent asked furiously.

I replied: "Like one of my super Bahamuts? This Bahamut is unaffected by those traps you played! END turn"

"My turn, Draw! I level up Tempest LV.4 to LV.6(ATK 2300) Then play 'Zwei LV up' so i can level up My monster 1 more time so LV.8 c'mon out.(Atk 3000)" An even ferocious tornado appears,"I attack you with Tempest Lv.8. Destroy Lancer with Waterspout Cannon"

"Wait," I said," I reveal 'Book of Moon' and switch Lancer into facedown defense mode!"(Tidal Lancer:2000 DEF)

"Even better! Tempest has a piercing effect"

"Ahhhhh!" (Me: 4000 LP+2000-3000= 3000)

"I'll set 2 facedowns, your turn"

"My draw," As I pulled a card out of my deck, I says" Sweetness!" I play 'Pot of greed' and Draw 2 card, next Polymerization is on, Fuse 'Tidal Paladin' with 'Tidal Lancer' to summon 'Tidal Zweilancer'

A Liquid Humanoid riding a Liquid Horse emerges:"This monster is uneffected by your Spell and Traps and it can attack twice per turn."(Tidal Zweilancer ATK 3200 )

"Attack!" I commanded.(Opponent 4000-200= 3800), And for my second attack, Direct hit!"

!"No way!"My opponent responded. I activate 'Scapegoat'." 4 sheep token appears.(each:ATK/DEF 0) 1 of the 4 is destroyed.

"My turn hasn't ended yet, I,play De-fusion and bring back my material monsters. Tidal Paladins effect: Return all defense mode monster back to the owner's hand once per turn. now direct attack.

( Tidal Paladin:2500 ATK+ Tidal Lancer 2800 ATK -3800 LP = 0 )

"Yay, according to my Duel Disk, We have 2 wins and zero loses now."

Archived