[spoiler= characters, Villains]

Gabriel Johnson

Deck: ???

First Seen: Pilot

Johnathon Luthor

Deck: ???

First Seen: Greatest Duelist

[spoiler= Episode 1: Pilot]

Mark Bennet was hanging out in his favourite park with his friends, Lucas, Linda and Winston. a kid about the same age as them walks upto Mark

Gabriel: "Duel me now"

Mark: "Give a good reason"

Gabriel: "If you don't I will kill you all"

Lucas: "How would you do that?"

Gabriel: "Erm....Uh........"

Mark: "Can't follow through on his own threats"

Gabriel: "Shut up!!!!"

Mark: "Fine if you want a duel so bad I will duel you"

he pulls out his duel disk, puts it on and activates it

Gabriel: "I will go first"

Mark: "You need to activate your duel disk first"

Gabriel activates his duel disk and draws six cards whilst Mark draws five

Mark 4000 / Gabriel 4000

Gabriel: "I activate Call of the Vampires, this card allows me to summon a Vampire type monster to the field if it has less than 2000 attack points so I summon my Vampire Soldier (1500/1500)"

Mark: "Vampire Soldier? i haven't heard of any Vampire type cards before now"

Gabriel: "I got all of them from Pegasus yesterday"

---

Lucas turns to Linda and Winston

Lucas: "Or at least someone who looked like him"

Linda: "Yeah"

---

Gabriel: "On with my move, I activate Vampire Bloodlust, this card gives my Vampire a 600 attack point boost (2100/1500) but because this the first turn of the duel I cannot attack you so I end my turn"

Mark: "My move, I activate the special effect of my Cyber Dragon and summon it (2100/1600) and I equip it with Axe of Despair which increases it's attack points by 1000 (3100/1600) and that makes it stronger than your pathetic Vampire Soldier so I will attack"

BOOM!!!

Mark 4000 / Gabriel 3000

Mark: "I end my turn"

Gabriel: "Now my Vampire Soldier's effect activates and I can summon another Vampire type monster from my deck that has less than 2000 attack points so I summon Vampire Marine (1900/1500) and it gains 200 attack points for every Vampire type monster in the graveyard so he gains 200 (2100/1500) and then I activate Vampiric Bloodlust and this sucks 1000 attack points and gives it to my monster (3100/1500), which makes it stronger than yours so Vampire Marine attack Cyber Dragon"

BOOM!!!

Mark 3000 / Gabriel 3000

Gabriel: "My turn ends"

Mark: "Mine begins, I activate Power Bond and fuse the 2 Cyber Dragons that i have in my hand to create Twin Cyber Dragon (2800/2100) and because of Power Bond it's attack points are doubled (5600/2100) and because of it's special effect i can attack with it twice"

Gabriel: "Oh no"

Mark: "Now my Twin Dragon attack his Vampire Marine"

BOOM!!!!

Mark 3000 / Gabriel 0500

Mark: "Attack him directly to finish this duel"

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

Mark 3000 / Gabriel 0000

Gabriel: "Arghhh"

He clutches his head in pain and falls to the floor and speaks in a very different, very deep voice

Gabriel: "He........is.......coming"

He lets go of his head, stands up and runs away

Mark: "Wait"

Gabriel doesn't hear and continues running away from the park.

Lucas: It's nearly midnight man. come on we better get home

they start to leave but Winston walks slower behind them. a man in a black suit walks upto Winston

???: Do you want as good as your friend Mark?

Winston: Yeah

???: Use this card

he hands Winston a card and walks off. Winston looks at the card and begins to laugh as he is surrounded by a dark glow and then he vaniishes

[spoiler=Episode 2: Grim [1/2]]

Mark was walking through the park that was near to his house when he saw Winston

Mark: "Winston, where the hell did you disappear to yesterday?"

Winston: "None of your business, Mark"

Mark: "Well you're my friend so i made it my business

Winston: "Duel me now"

Mark: "What?, Why?"

Winston: "Becuase my Master has commanded me to duel you, defeat you and take your soul"

Winston's eyes turn red

Mark: "Fine I'll duel you"

They activate thier duel disks and draw five cards

Winston 4000 / Mark 4000

Winston: "I will go first and draw my sixth card and then I summon Death Servant (100/100). He may seem weak now but his effect is brilliant. he gains 400 attack and defence points for every monster in my graveyard. Next I activate Calling Death which allows me to send 5 monsters from my deck to the graveyard, my Death Servant recieves a boost of 2000 attack and defence (2100/2100). Turn End"

Mark: "I can summon my Cyber Dragon (2100/1600) and I'll equip it with Malovent Nuzzler to make it 700 points stronger than your Death Servant at 2800 so I attack"

BOOM!

Winston 3300 / Mark 4000

Mark: "I end"

Winston: "I remove my Death Servant from play so that I summon my Death Soldier (1900/1700) and this has another great effect. By removing 6 monsters in my deck from play I can increase my Death Soldier's attack by 200 for each card so he gains 1200 (3100/1700) and that makes him the stronger monster on the field so, Death Soldier attack Cyber Dragon"

BOOM!

Winston 3300 / Mark 3700

Winston: "Turn End"

Mark: "I draw and then I activate Cybernetic Overload and this allow me to summon two Cyber Dragons (2100/1600) to the field at the cost of 500 life points each"

Winston 3300 / Mark 2700

Mark: "Now I activate Polymerization and fuse the two Cyber Dragons on my field with the Cyber Krin and Cyber Pheonix in my hand to create Chimeratech Overdragon (?/?) and it gains 800 attack and defence points for every monster used in the fusion summon so it gains 3200 (3200/3200), Overdragon attack his Death Soldier"

Winston 3200 / Mark 2700

Mark: "Because you had a monster on the field my Overdragon cannot attack you directly this turn so I end"

Winston: "I activate Monolith of the Damned. This card allows me to send one monster from my deck to the graveyard once per turn and then add a counter to it and when it reaches seven counter the Grim Reaper will be summoned"

Mark: "What? THE Grim Reaper will be summoned?"

Winston: "Yes, The Reaper will be summoned and i will take your soul with it. Now I activate the effect of Monolith of the Damned to send Death Knight to the graveyard and it now gains a counter. Now my Death Knight's effect activates and he is special summoned to the field in defence mode (2900/2900) and he gains 300 defence points for every monster in my graveyard so he gets a 300 point boost (2900/3200)"

Mark: "His defence is high enough to basically deflect my Overdragon"

Winston: "I end"

Mark: "I set two cards face down and end my turn"

Winston: My Forbidden Monolith activates again and I send Death Soldier to the graveyard and Forbidden Monolith gains a counter, following that I activate Death Toll and this allows me to send five monsters from my deck to the graveyard and add 5 counters to Forbidden Monolith so I send these five to the graveyard and Forbidden Monolith gets five couter taking it's total to 7"

Mark: "Oh no you're going to summon The Grim Reaper"

Winston: "You're right, I summon The Grim Reaper (X000/X000) and he gains 1000 attack points for every monster in the graveyard of both duelists, I have six and you have five so he gains 11,000 attack points (11000/11000) and now Reaper attack"

Now that's a cliffhanger

they're right. good as your duels are, you need some plot devices to move the story forward. but it's too early to say that you aren't already going somewhere with all of this, so i won't complain. love the grim reaper stuff btw. very cool. such a high attack, even against a monster as strong as overdragon could kill someone with 2700 lp twice over. very awesome cliffhanger.

[spoiler=Episode/Chapter List for Book 1]

Episode 1: Pilot

Episode 2: Reaper [1/2]

Episode 3: Grim [2/2]

Episode 4: Reasoning

Episode 5: Darkness Everywhere

Episode 6: Revival

Episode 7: Stranglehold

Episode 8: Second Coming

Episode 9: Genesis of the Dark Age

Episode 10: Sycthe (not exactly sure if i spelt that right)

Episode 11: Curse of the Reaper

Archived