My card ideas and da triple threatz

Fakescaper

If theres some sort of format I'm supposed too use please post it. I may have used different formats for some cards. sorry.

Here's my first one

Kron the Infernal Infinity

LVL 4

Monster

Dark

Fiend / Effect: During each phase, this card gains 100 ATK/DEF.

ATK/ 1000 DEF/ 1000

If you summon this card on the main phase 1, it already has 1100 ATK/DEF. Then by your opponents next battle phase it'll be up too 1800

atk. Then by your next battle phase it'll be at 2400. then by your opponents 2nd battle phase it'll be at 3000...

So if it survives, it can be very powerful. I might need to put in a max atk / def

new stats

ATK/ 0 Def/ 0

same effect. If this card's ATK is greater than say 10,000 you lose 5000 life points or something like that as a limit.

I had a few ideas where you have to get 3 useless cards to summon one powerful one...

Infinitine

LVL 1

Monster

Dark

Fiend / Effect: This card can be special summoned to the field in defence mode during your main phase. This card cannot be changed to attack mode, cannot be tributed for a tribute summon or card effect, and cannot be removed from the field by any card effect except for "STOP".

ATK/DEF = 0

Looping

Spell

Continuous: This card cannot be removed from the field except by the effect of one "STOP" you control.

Repetition

Trap

continuous: This card cannot be removed from the field except by the effect of one "STOP" you control.

STOP

Trap

continuous: This card can only be activated by destroying one face up "Looping," "Repetition," and "Infinitine" on your side of the field. Your opponent cannot conduct his/her standby phase and main phase 1, until this card is destroyed. Also, your opponent can only attack once per turn.

Another triple group i have... its harder to use this one

No-one

monster

light

LVL 1

Spellcaster

Description: "None"

ATK/DEF = 0

Nothing

Spell

continuous: None

Nada

trap

continuous: None

IT

monster

LVL 12

Dark

Fiend / effect: This card can only be special summoned by removing from play one face-up "Nada", "Nothing", and "No-One" from your side of the field. This card's ATK/DEF increases by 200 during each phase.

ATK/ 2000 DEF/ 2000

(forever gainer with a head start.)

And a different triple monster

Triple Threat

LVL 9(3 times 3)

Monster

Dark

Fiend / Effect: This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by tributing one monster, spell, and trap card. When this card is special summoned, declare monster, spell, or trap card. This card becomes the declared card type. When this card is destroyed, you can special summon or activate the cards tributed for this card. This card cannot be used as a tribute for another "Triple Threat"

ATK/ 3330 DEF/ 3330

Another optional effect for this is "This card can be used as 3 tributes for the tribute summon of a level 9 or higher monster"

Then I have some complicated gain some lose some cards...

Gain Some, Lose Some

Spell

continuous: Gain 5000 life points. Take 500 points of direct damage during each of your standby phases. This effect continues even if this card is destroyed.

Lose Some, Gain Some

Spell

Continuous: Pay 5000 life points. Gain 500 life points during each of your standby phases. This effect continues even if this card is destroyed.

Gain Some

Trap

continuous: This card can only be activated if "Gain some, Lose some" and "Lose some, Gain some" have both been activated on your side of the field. Gain 2500 life points. During each of your standby phases, gain 250 life points. This effect continues even if this card is destroyed.

Lose Some

Trap

continuous: This card can only be activated if "Gain some, Lose some" and "Lose some, Gain some" have both been activated on your side of the field. Inflict 2500 direct damage to your opponent. During each of his/her standby phases inflict 250 points of direct damage to your opponent. This effect continues even if this card is destroyed.

These are other random cards I made up

Ultimate Doom

trap

Both players must pay 5000 life points. If one cannot, he/she must discard half of their deck and hand and the other player gains 6000 life points. If both players cannot pay 5000 life points, both player's life points are halved instead.

Test of Faith

spell

quick-play: All monster cards are changed too face-up attack position, flip effects are not activated at this time. Select one monster you control and flip a coin. That monster cannot be destroyed by battle until the next battle phase.

* Heads: The monster attacks all of your monster zones. If the zone is empty, it is a direct attack to your life points.

* Tails: The monster attacks all of your opponent's monster zones. If it is empty, the attack becomes a direct attack to your opponent's life points.

For Tails, I might add that: If the ATK of your monster is lower than the ATK of your opponents monster, the battle damage is inflicted to your opponent instead.

High Stakes

trap

Description: You can only activate this card if...???

Flip a coin.

Heads: You win the duel

Tails: You lose the duel

possible limitations are

You can only activate if there are only 3 or less cards in your deck

+: and this is the only card in your hand

+or: and you have #### less lifepoints than your opponent

+or: There are no cards on the field

Interrogation

Continuous trap

description: Once per turn your opponent either takes 500 points of direct damge or destroys one card on their side of the field. If he/she does not, gain 500 life points or look at one card in your opponent's hand.

Reservation

continuous spell

description: Your opponent cannot attack, summon, or activate effect monster effects until you normal summon or set. When you do, destroy this card.

Hidden Strength

Equip spell

Description: The equipped monsters ATK/DEF is counted as 1000. The ATK/DEF of this monster is still the same.

Funorb Dungeon assault cards...

Berserker

monster

Dark

LVL 6

Warrior / effect: If this card attacks, it is changed to defense position at the end of the battle phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect.

ATK/ 4000 DEF/ 0

Black Knight

Monster

Dark

LVL 8

Warrior / Effect: When this card is attacked, switch it to defense mode before damage calculation.

ATK/2800 DEF/3500

Dungeon Thief

Monster

Dark

LVL 6

Fiend / Effect: Any damage this card inflicts is doubled. This card cannot attack your opponents life points directly. If this card is attacked, roll a dice. If the result is odd, negate the attack, inflict the damage you would have taken to your opponent, and destroy the attacking monster.

ATK/2300 DEF/2800

Digimon cards...

If anyone ever played that PSX digimon cad battle game, you should know what the overpowered SEVENS cards are... its sort of like how in yugioh, things like crush card virus where not spell, trap, or monster cards but where virus cards in the origional manga thing( or so I heard)

Dark Sevens

Trap

Description: If your life points are higher than your opponents, your opponents life points become 500.

OR

If you attack a monster and the attack of your monster is higher than the attack of your opponents monster, gain attack equal to the attack of your opponents monster and reduce the attack of your opponents monster to 0.

Download

quick play spell

Tribute one monster. Then special summon any one monster from your hand, deck, graveyard, or extra deck, regardless of its effect.

Grand Sevens

equip spell

The monster equipped with this card boosts its origional ATK with its origional DEF

OR

The monster is boosted by your life points(you do not have to pay any life points)

Holy Sevens

quick play spell

Gain 5000 life points

Mystic Sevens

quick-play spell

Your opponent can not attack, summon, or use spell and trap cards during the next 3 turns.

Reverse Sevens

quick-play spell

Put the top 10 cards in your graveyard to your deck and shuffle.

Rosemon's Lure

Trap

Your opponent destroys all cards on his/her side of the field and discards their hand.

Speed Sevens

equip spell

The equipped monster gains 500 ATK. When the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle, gain life points equal to the destroyed monster's origional ATK and boost the equipped monster's ATK by 500

OR

you gain life equal to inflicted damage

Wild Sevens

equip spell

This card can only be equipped to a monster with 1500 ATK or less. Its ATK is tripled.

Normaly, in digimon, it can be used with a monster that has any amt. of ATK. But i thought this restriction was necassary.

All of these above cards are only allowed to be one per deck in the digimon card game so obviously you'd only get one in your deck.

Other cards coming soon...

Archived