Lunar Tortoises

KimikoNinomori

I have just learned about Tuner/Synchro monsters, and while I've never actually used them before, I wanted t otry my hand at creating a couple, along with supporting monsters and cards.

Again, I have no idea if these will be considered "good" or not, as I'm not very familiar with the whole Tuner/Synchro thing, but I felt like posting them anyway.

-Name: Dusk Tortoise

Level: 2

Attribute: Dark

Type: Reptile/Effect

ATK/300 DEF/800

If this face-up card is destroyed by the effects of a Spell card, you may remove this card from play to Special Summon one New Moon Tortoise from your Hand or Deck

-Name: Moonlight Tortoise

Level: 3

Type: Reptile/Tuner

ATK/700 DEF/1400

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may Special Summon one level 2 or lower monster from your Hand or Deck

-Name: Starlight Tortoise

Level: 4

ATK/1400 DEF/1800

When this Monster attacks your opponent's face-up Monster, it gains 300 ATK during the Damage Step only.

When this face-up Monster is attacked, the opponent's Monster loses 300 ATK during the Damage Step.

-Name: New Moon Tortoise

Level: 5

ATK/1800 DEF/2300

If this card is used as material for a Synchro Summon, for as long as this card remains in the Graveyard, the Synchro Monster gains 400 ATK when it is Special Summoned to the field due to a Monster Effect.

If this card is removed from the Graveyard, destroy the Synchro Monster.

-Name: Lunar Midnight Tortoise

Level: 8

Type: Reptile/Synchro/Effect

ATK/2300 DEF/3000

Moonlight Tortoise + 1 or more non-tuner monsters

If this monster is destroyed in any way other than by battle, Special Summon this card in the face-up Attack position during the End Phase of the turn it was destroyed. If this card was Special Summoned in this way, switch the original ATK and DEF of this card.

-Name: Full Moon's Power

Type: Spell

Discard one card from your hand. Increase the Level of one monster on the field by 1.

-Name: Midnight's Embrace

Type: Spell

Destroy one face-up Monster you control. Gain 800 Life Points.

That's all I have so far. I just wanted to try my hand at Scynchro Monsters and their supporting cards.

Archived